PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

Listening to Summer's words, Nick only smirked as he noticed on his phone that the communications had failed for the local police, giving him a small window to escape as he began to run up the hill to the parking lot nearby. As he was beginning to reach toward the nearest vehicle, he was stopped as he heard the sound of a pistol cocking back and firing. The bullet flew straight toward the host as Strife's symbiote form flowed from his jacket, creating a wall big enough to block the bullet. As the symbiote form flowed back to Nick's body, the hacker turned to see a man with his legs shaking from what had just happened. He wore a black suit that looked a little fancy to be a service man, making him c**k his head slightly to the right before using the technology within his mask to show exactly who he was and it was blank. His identity was a mystery but this gave him a small smirk as the man began to run away only to be caught by the black tentacle of Strife, pulling him straight to the host before Strife's body formed around him, taking a large bite out of the man's head before forming back to Nick's form.
"I don't think I'll ever get use to that, big guy", Nick spoke, coughing loudly before noticing something shining within the jacket. His head straightened back up as he leaned down to grab what was within the jacket to show a throw away cellphone. Opening it, he saw exactly the name within the phone's contacts. The name Kingpin showed up as he just shook his head, pocketing the phone before hacking one of the vehicles and driving off when he gave a message to Destiny,"Kingpin ain't done with us yet, Ms. Wonderland."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

Parking away from any sight of police, Summer grabbed her phone and hacked on Nicolas' phone. On his phone, Summer's chibi appeared on the screen, and pointing at the map and monologue shown the address where she lives somewhere at London Square. However, another monologue appeared to add make sure he's not followed by either law enforcement or anyone targeting them. Back to her, she put her phone away, then she drove off by her motorcycle to her house.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12