Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle smiled as Kedrick ordered their snacks and could feel her anticipation rising. She couldn't wait to see the movie. She was about to say thank you to the girl when she suggested a movie. Her cheeks immediately warmed up and she opened and closed her mouth, trying to find something to say. Did the girl think that she and Kedrick were a couple? Did they really look like a couple? The sheer thought made her remember her dream and she felt her cheeks heat up again. She only kept her mouth closed and followed Kedrick, handing the man her ticket and getting their 3D glasses, walking into the area where the movie was playing and sitting in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick slid into the seat next to her, leaning back in the chair a bit. Kedrick looked down at the floor, processing what had just happened. 'is everyone out to get us?' He wondered. Kedrick shifted awkwardly in his seat, "popcorn?" he asked as the curtains began to roll back.

((woohoo! twelve pages! ))

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle handed Kedrick his glasses and smiled shyly. She wanted to say something, but she felt like the words would fail her. When he asked her for popcorn, she nodded, putting her hand in the popcorn tub (didn't know what they would call it at the movies) and pulled out a handful of popcorn, eating it quietly.

──────────────────────────────────────

Arielle smiled as they exited the theater. She was really pleased with the movie and loved it. She felt like a child again, and wondered if Kedrick felt even more like a kid. She turned to Kedrick and smiled, "That was a lot of fun. I'm glad we went to the movies. And thanks for the snacks."

((*parties*))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 am
Kedrick Suwa

He grinned easily at her, "yeah it was great!" He said, his enthusiasm mounting. Kedrick tipped his head back, looking up at the sky, it was a brilliant blue with just a few clouds lazily drifting through it. "ah...it's such a nice day out" Kedrick sighed "almost to nice to be doing something like grocery shopping." He grinned over at her "which is what we should probably get to doing."

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle grinned and nodded, "I think that was our original goal anyway, but let's head over to the store. Good thing it's only two blocks from here," she smiled again and started heading towards the grocery store. She turned to look at Kedrick, "What do you want me to make for dinner?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:14 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick felling into step next to her, after a moment he ooked up at her, "for dinner hmm?" He asked rubbing his chin thoughtfully as they began to walk towards the store "do you know how to make....meatloaf? uh...pot-pie?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle scratched her head, trying to think about the food that Kedrick had requested. She was trying to remember if her grandparents had ever made those meals at all when she was over at their place. After about five minutes, and intensive thinking, she smiled and nodded, "I know how to do a meatloaf, but not pot-pies. I can make some vegetables with the meatloaf if you like."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded "sounds good," He said. "pot-pie is a German recipe, it's a stew with flat noodles, meat chunks, and potatoes, it's really good, my mom used to make it." He explained as they walked into the store.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:59 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Mmmm, that sounds like a good meal," Arielle said with a grin as she followed Kedrick and picked up a basket, "What kind of vegetables do you want with your meatloaf? I was thinking spinach but I'm not sure if you're a big fan of spinach."

((Post is crappy and short T.T. Working on an oober long post for another RP DX.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick thought a minute, "spinach sounds good." He said, picking up a pound of frozen hamburger and adding it to the cart. "I've never had much of it...really can't remember what the stuff tastes like. But hey! can't knock it till you try it." Kedrick said cheerfully, tossing a bag of it into the cart.

((sorry for the wait, my life has been crazy, my brain is dead.))

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Really?" Arielle asked, shocked, "I used to hate spinach when I was little. My mom used to get on me about that," she smiled faintly at the memory, "It wasn't until I started watching Popeye with my parents that I came to love spinach. When mom served it, I would always sing the song before I took a bite. But you're going to love my spinach, well, I hope so that is."

((It's alright. I can't blame you))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at her, Arielle's story's from her childhood never ceased to amuse him. "you make it some special way no doubt?" He asked, prodding her gently with his elbow and adding egg to their basket. "do you like milk? you're no lactose-intolerant or anything are you?" He asked, hefting a jug of milk up.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle grinned and shrugged her shoulders, "I've learned the best tricks from my grandparents. They love cooking as much as they love embarrassing their family," she said that somewhat shyly,rubbing her neck nervously and picking up some food and placing it in the cart, making sure not to break the eggs. She looked at Kedrick and nodded, "I love milk. Especially chocolate milk. Then again, I have some bit of a weakness for chocolate."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:25 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled, setting the milk jug down into the shopping cart. "okay then, one normal milk, one chocolate milk." He picked up the second jug nestling it in next to the other one in the bottom of the cart. "that should do it." He said thoughtfully, pushing the cart into the check out line. When Arielle wasn't looking he discreetly payed for a box of chocolates and slipped them in his bag.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
"Thanks Kedrick," Arielle said as she watched him place the chocolate milk in the cart. It had been awhile since she had it anyway. She was about to offer to pay for the food when she noticed that Kedrick had it taken care of. She walked over to the magazines and picked up one. She didn't really care about some of the junk that was in there, but she needed something to do. When Kedrick had finished, she walked up to the cart and took out a few bags. "Ready to go home?"

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games