Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:50 pm
Karin acknowledged Aura's appearance with a small smile, she sat down and searched the two corpses for clues. Karin's eyes slit when she noticed something made of glass sticking out from the dead man's pocket. Reaching down, she plucked it out and cleaned off the blood for a better look. It was a pair of eyeglasses.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:34 pm
"Yeah, kinda... You understand that it was self defense don't you? Tonight I fear it'll be kill or be killed. You're gonna have to toughen up if ya wanna survive tonight, if girls can do this you can too." Alyssa told Lee. After pausing for a moment she asked him "Wanna look for clues with me?Aura and Alex went that way, so we could go that way if you'd like." Alyssa said, pointing west.  

separated by a scream

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm
"Looks fine," Aura mentioned to Alex, ready to leave. Then her eye caught a piece of paper on the desk and she found it to be a letter to a certain "Jane", identified in the letter as a corespondent from overseas that apparently needed hep with math. Aura though, paid little attention to the letter itself and found the intended envelope and scanned the address on it.

Elisa taught me their code...what was it again?... She read the letter over again and picked out the coded words: 2 Sine I fine find Elllasyn Grandfather.

Mentally, she deciphered it: To Sine (Aurasine) I'm fine. Find Ellasyn and Grandfather.

But how would he be safe while Elisa and Mr. GIlfax are in danger? And how would he know I would come this way?

She considered telling Alex, but decided against it and left the letter where it was. The letter was well planned, that much she knew, and from that she could tell that there were other clues hidden in the letter. The only problem was, she'd need to figure out which clues were real and which were just random, accidental happenings.

((I was thinking that maybe a few people would know the code, but not everyone; otherwise, it wouldn't be a really great code =.= And obviously Aura is feeling iffy about telling everyone exactly what it says.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm
((Nicez.))

Alex looked at Aura. "What'd it say?" She asked pulling her hand on Aura's shoulder, just before she left. Somethings not right with her. She's not explaining anything....Hmmm....maybe she's behind it?  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 pm
(( thanks smile ))

Elias is behind this, Aura thought, returning to the room.

"I think..." she said, picking the letter and envelope up, "This is an important clue we ought to show the others.

Anything else you think might be significant?"

Elias is behind all this. But how? And why? And--oh, I don't want to think about it...  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:44 pm
((welcomez))
Alex looked at Aura suspiciously. "I agree, but who would leave it here if it would easily get trashed? Maybe it's a planted clue?"  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:56 pm
"A planted clue?" Aura thought. After a moment, she shook her head. "No...it's his handwriting...and the door is usually locked..."

Wait! But maybe it is a planted clue! Maybe the kidnappers made him write it... Walking out, she reread the letter again, hunting for something that a kidnapper might want him to write. Either way, the secret message is still there...

"Shall we check Elisa--Ellasyn's room?" She called, typing the passkey in confidently. As the lock clicked open, she tucked Elias's letter into the envelope carefully and held it tightly, mind racing from the possible implications.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Alex followed Aura. "Yea, we should. I mean really, if a kidnapper saw that don't you think they would've destroied it if it wasn't writen by them?"  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:35 pm
That' true too, Aura thought, staring around Elisa's room.

Everything seemed to be neat and in order, Elisa's flute even stored in its case and on the appropriate shelf. After nothing obvious stuck out, Aura looked around the room, looking at the various dolls as if they could tell her where Elisa had gone.

Suddenly she stopped. "Manchineel is gone," she said, "And Whortleberry and Yew are in the wrong places."

What's going on?

Ok, so Elisa had time to switch her dolls and leave a message that way, and Elias had time to write a letter, but neither gave clear clues. What's going on?

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Alex looked at Aura shifting through the dolls while she was looking through a book case. "What now?"

((This is just something going through my head:
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka the amazing choclateer. Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka bringing lots of joy and cheer.

*little girl sits on mall santa's lap* "Hello Santa" SHe says in a high pitched voice.
"What do you want for christmas little girl?" Santa asks.
"BLOOD!" Little girl's voice drops low and demented before she bite's mall santa's throat out. ))  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm
((LOL. Kinda creepy too...O.O))

"Her dolls. Elisa names them all after flowers or plants. Here, see if you can find a book called 'Flowers'." Aura replied, double checking the dolls on the wall. There's a meaning in all this... she mused. All these secret messages...If this weren't such a serious situation, I'd feel like one of those detectives that see a hidden clue in every insignificant thing...  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:50 pm
((Lolx I know, it happened during a conversation my sister and I had. We were talking about the little kid on leigon and I made a joke from it.))

Alex look for the book and couldn't find. "It's not here..."  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm
((I think I get what you're saying, hahaha smile smile ))

"No?" Aura asked, hopping over to see for herself. "Huh. That's strange..." she opened a few of the desk drawers and found a small green book lying there. "It's in the wrong spot though, oddly enough..." Maybe she was in a rush to hide it?

She looked up the flower meanings and said, "She switched Whortleberry and Yew...that's treachery and sadness, and she took Manchineel...betrayal."

Looking up and replacing the book in its proper location, Aura mused aloud, "What does that mean?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm
((Lolx yea))
"Hmmm.....That's odd...Maybe it means that it's someone close to her who turned on her?" Alex asked questioningly.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Aura nodded and thought through the people. "Who though?"

Who? Who would kidnap them? And why?  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games