Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unwashed Hooligans

Back to Guilds

TRU PUNX! PUNX 4 LIFE! OI OI OI! BEER CLASS! 

Tags: punk, anarchy, beer, Henry Rollins, hooligans 

Reply Talk About s**t
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 pm
Street name: Token
Job: gutter punx (freight ridder)
bands: misfist, nofx, youth birgade,exploited,letover crack, moldy peaches, avenged sevenfold and so on
a gutter punk with a pit bull name zelda. been coast to cost on train and from chicago  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 pm
xd I think the only thing true in there is the pitty named Zelda.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 pm
Ivan The Surf-Punk
xd I think the only thing true in there is the pitty named Zelda.

lol pictures never lie  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 pm
FearBeforeValor
Akira_punk72987
FearBeforeValor
Jimmy Noun
give the kid a break, she's still miles ahead of most you when you were her age.

i've got it on good word that two thirds of you were still wearing invader zim shirts and playing pokermanz at 14.

The only thing that you ever really took from me
were my records to sell them for dope...

I still play Pokemon. XD
On Gameboy and DS.
b***h what?! talk2hand

...Now all I have left is this heart in my chest
and my happiness helping me cope.

This

Also, I find it funny that the 2 guilds members that are parents are the pokemon fanatics here.

The only thing that you ever really took from me
were my records to sell them for dope...

Pokemon, KH, and occasionally MW2.
Killing, maiming, knocking out, etc. pixel s**t relieves stress WITHOUT sending you to jail. XD

...Now all I have left is this heart in my chest
and my happiness helping me cope.

bluechaos331

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 pm
I meant I think you're 16 and have never went freight hopping anywhere. Ever.

And face tats are the worst idea ever. That's how you guarantee to never to make a living ever. And that whole idea may sound awesome now, Mr. Gutter Punk, but when you're actually on your own and mom and dad don't pay for you to be a bum and mooch off their internet and fridge, having a good paying job will seem like a way more awesome deal.

Oh, and a pokeball face tat will have people calling you "retard" for the rest of your life, lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Ivan The Surf-Punk

And face tats are the worst idea ever. That's how you guarantee to never to make a living ever. And that whole idea may sound awesome now, Mr. Gutter Punk, but when you're actually on your own and mom and dad don't pay for you to be a bum and mooch off their internet and fridge, having a good paying job will seem like a way more awesome deal.

Oh, and a pokeball face tat will have people calling you "retard" for the rest of your life, lol

well ******** you 2 im a foster child mom was a hippy who took way 2 much acid she took my a** hitchiking when i was 9. and hell naw i still talk to my step dad in fact he gave me a ride and told me about his wedding hes having. im 19 and in my profile i got pics of me on a train. im at a friends house in west va watching the place. so shut the ******** up and lets drink a beer...  

bluechaos331

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 pm
Glaceon king
Ivan The Surf-Punk

well ******** you 2 im a foster child mom was a hippy who took way 2 much acid she took my a** hitchiking when i was 9. and hell naw i still talk to my step dad in fact he gave me a ride and told me about his wedding hes having. im 19 and in my profile i got pics of me on a train. im at a friends house in west va watching the place. so shut the ******** up and lets drink a beer...

ps face tats in this society means your in it for a while. street kids have talked to my foster parents and said dam get a face tat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm
Oh man, you took a picture of a train, total proof. All I see is random pics of you hanging around your area with your buddies, and a picture of a train. Maybe you paid for a train ride that one time, but you definitely don't freight hop anywhere ever.

Face tat in this society means you're borderline retarded, especially if its pokemon crap, and you have zero ambition to do anything in life besides just barely get by. If you're lucky.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:29 pm
yep i know how lucky i am im protected im psychic. that pic when my face is cut i fell off a train going 30. even outside wants me to be a street kid i had 2 ravens and about to have my 2nd dingo dog. i know im in this for a while and i also know that its easy to get off im 19 and already lived in alot of places and know alot of people... besides you cant pay to get on a freight train you gotta sneak on and if your caught by the bull you go to jail. ive been to jail in new orlens 30 days for being on a train. got warrents in ny for sleeping in time square (lol) and in altuna pa for falling off a train (because rite aid called the cops then the cops called a ambulance then the hospital called the bull) all i did was go to rite aid and buy food n water  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm
Ivan The Surf-Punk
Oh man, you took a picture of a train, total proof. All I see is random pics of you hanging around your area with your buddies, and a picture of a train. Maybe you paid for a train ride that one time, but you definitely don't freight hop anywhere ever.

Face tat in this society means you're borderline retarded, especially if its pokemon crap, and you have zero ambition to do anything in life besides just barely get by. If you're lucky.

ps if your in venis beach ask all the streets kids if they know token... alot will say im crazy because they tried to kick me out and i chased them with smillies. alot will say im cool because if i liked you ill smoke and drink with you if i didnt ill say it to your face. i have rail life tatted on my knuckles  

bluechaos331

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm
here ill send a vid of me and my good friends on a train. back when i still had a afro looking thing on my head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 pm
Who ever said that's a freight train in the pics? All we see is the front of the train. And I don't think the cops in Times Square give a s**t about bums, cuz they're all over. I was going to school in the city 5 days a week, now my second year is in LA.

And your nickname isn't exactly uncommon, I bet there's a million dudes calling themselves Token. Hell, I met a dude last year when I was still living in Jersey that called himself that.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm
Ivan The Surf-Punk
Who ever said that's a freight train in the pics? All we see is the front of the train. And I don't think the cops in Times Square give a s**t about bums, cuz they're all over. I was going to school in the city 5 days a week, now my second year is in LA.

And your nickname isn't exactly uncommon, I bet there's a million dudes calling themselves Token. Hell, I met a dude last year when I was still living in Jersey that called himself that.

no 1 thats a hum bum they stay in the same town for ever... no 2 token patience. no 3 look again theres 3 pic of on a train no 4 heres my facebook i have all my pic and everything i did there
http://www.facebook.com/#!/denzel.rainey  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 pm
Glaceon king
here ill send a vid of me and my good friends on a train. back when i still had a afro looking thing on my head

Okay, you're a freight hopping bandit, badass. Face tats are still retarded. Feel free to hop your way out here and we'll have a few beers.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 pm
Glaceon king
no 4 heres my facebook i have all my pic and everything i did there
http://www.facebook.com/#!/denzel.rainey
I can't tell if you're telling me you hung out in Jersey and have pics to prove it, or if you're just spouting randomness. Either way, your profile pics are set to private and I'm not sure how I feel about adding you, lol  
Talk About s**t

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff