Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:24 pm
Nelo: If that doesnt work, click the wikicites home and find Star Wars in the directory  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:28 pm
hmm... still errors when i click on Star wars...

Other things it doesn't mind, but with SW... nope...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:58 pm
Nelowulf
hmm... still errors when i click on Star wars...

Other things it doesn't mind, but with SW... nope...

thats just strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:33 pm
Oh yeah: another question that comes to mind. Are there any conventions stormtroopers adhere to, in respect to their service numbers, such as TK-421 and the like?  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:23 pm
if there are, I don't know them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:34 pm
Are there other Dark Jedi out in the Galaxy, either serving the Sith or nonaligned?  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:35 pm
HereticX
Are there other Dark Jedi out in the Galaxy, either serving the Sith or nonaligned?
tons. not all are jedi though. a bunch of them just embrace the darkside and have no formal training. Don't expect these guys to have lightsabers though.
then there are sith wanabes who wish to be sith but are not acknowledge by true sith.
A dark jedi is not a Sith. a dark jedi is a jedi who has embraced the dark side, and the sith hunt these down more often than attempt to recruit them.
by the same token, a "Risen" sith is not a jedi. the jedi are highly suspicious of these sith who embrace the light side of the force because they're ultra rare.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:43 am
Huh, okay. Evil witches, Dark Wizards and such? Fallen Jedi?

I thought it might be funny to have a Star Wars character that's a wannabe Sith, but is either constantly ignored, incompetent, etc. Just doesn't have what it takes.
He has the lightsaber and wears dark robes that are too big for him, etc; you fail. "But-". Fail.
Someone who tries to use Sith Lightning, and instead gets Sith static or something...fail.
"Come on guys, I'm the Dark Lord of the Sith." "...no."

Hey, are there any bounties on Dark Jedi, or on the Sith themselves?  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:39 am
the jedi never post any but check the local system or sector Bounty Hunter's Guild holosite. they might have a bounty or two on dark force users.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:15 pm
And, for the few o' us in Em Squad ...

Would Zendia - or anyone else - have heard the conversation, or would she most likely be blissfuly unaware? And is the thing about Leia common knowledge, or known solely to Orrin at this time?  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:16 pm
probably that would be limited knowledge. secrecy is a nessecity in the early rebellion.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:26 pm
but she was right there when kefka said all that, so she definitely heard it. is that the conversation you meant?  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:26 pm
Nospai Deathous
but she was right there when kefka said all that, so she definitely heard it. is that the conversation you meant?
well then the info is new to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:29 pm
Nospai Deathous

I'd have assumed it was whispered. ^^;;  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:35 pm
Angelic Celestia
Nospai Deathous

I'd have assumed it was whispered. ^^;;
don't look to me. you're the guys in it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games