Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Zoo's June (bday) Breedings! [WINNERS P13] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 am
Saiyukii
Name/owner + image of mother: Nixsi (-Polar- & Teh Cheryl)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Kai (Saiyukii & Xaki)
User Image
Low Luck? No!
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Yes!
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes~
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? ... I DONT REMEMBER sad

Since Saiyukii failed to write it, I have no rights to this breeding here~ Thus it does not count towards my count! ;^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Sorai - owned by Manda & Sephiros Immortal
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Tsela Cuhotgawi - owned by hanging gallow
User Image
Low Luck? Y
July - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13093737
October - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=13753325#167048152
February - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14737867
March - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=14942633#182187112
May - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15608599&page=4
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y - Seph will not be getting a basket from this breeding
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Y
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Money mostly 8D And we went out to eat~  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

miss meami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:11 am
Name/owner + image of mother:Sakura Kinomoto (Lorako/miss meami)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father:Shaolan Li (Lorako/miss meami)
User Image

Low Luck? Y
May 2009
March 2009
Feb 2009
Deb 2008
Oct 2008
Sept 2008
Aug 2008
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Yes , Lorako doesn't have any right on the breeding.
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? DVD

Name/owner + image of soquili:Vulpix (miss meami)
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y no co-owner
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality:playful like a little cat. But nothing in particular
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare?
anything except evil or bloody things  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm
Name/owner + image of mother: Tshibala, owned by Outbreak Signal
User Image

Name/owner + image of father: Chogan, owned by JadeEye
User Image
Low Luck? No
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N/A
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yesssss
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? ...nothing. No one remembered.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm
Name/owner + image of soquili: River Lethe, owned by JadeEye
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: She is inherently a forgetful mare and mild in temper, more or less drifting here and there across the land with no true agenda, content to go where events lead her. She has no prejudice towards race or gender, treating all with an equal indifference. Her inability to really express the deep emotions of love, hate, etc makes her difficult to deal with at times.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Since she is not biased in her interactions with different species and her colors are not super strong, I think she'd match well with just about anything. I think she would compliment pastels or strongly blue males the best, but I am equally comfortable with her pairing with anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Reposting, because apparently I fail, sigh.

Bennali Sundragyn
Name/owner + image of soquili: Elena, owned by Bennali Sundragyn and mouselet

User Image

Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=85&t=2643386#189156659
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Sweet, good-natured, and even-tempered, Elena doesn't really have a bad word for anyone. She wants to help, and she wants to make the world a better place.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Well, you know, anything goes with white. Reds and golds, probably. Delicate prettiness. Or the exact opposite is good too. Hum de dah.

Bennali Sundragyn

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:36 pm
Name/owner + image of mother: Evelyn, owned by Huroggmeten and Upside.-.Down
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Kaen, owned by Huroggmeten
User Image
Low Luck? N.
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y. (All owners are receiving baskets from this breeding. xD)
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Y.
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Books. 8D

Name/owner + image of soquili: Kerrigan, owned by Huroggmeten
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y. (N/A)
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Sadistic, twisted, brutally savage. This abrasive stallion isn't on anyone's good side- and he doesn't think he needs to be. At times, he doesn't even think at all. He relishes pain, and will go to great lengths to achieve his next greatest "high."
He's completely, totally insane. burning_eyes
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Evil or insane preferred... Black, Blue, white, red or even drawing out the warmer hues of his eyes in a firey mare? Some kind of firey/flamey bits would be AWESOME.

... HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:53 pm
Name/owner + image of mother: Del'nal (pippi18848, Fantasy_Rocks13)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Hinote (Ameh, PhoenixGuardianMikazuki)
User Image
Low Luck? N
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y (All owners will be getting rights to a basket if they choose so)
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? I gots a cookie cake!  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 pm
Name/owner + image of mother:
Anolani, owned by Surreality
User Image

Name/owner + image of father:
Dorian, owned by CuterThanYou
User Image

Low Luck? N
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? a full day at work sad

Name/owner + image of soquili:
Sheep Hellishly, owned by CuterThanYou
User Image

Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Sheep Hellishly is hellishly sheeply. While her mother was very artistic (and slightly ditsy), Sheep Hellishly is all for having fun as well... as long as that fun involves rainbows, everlasting evil darkness, and small once-happy-go-lucky hippos. While she may still be relatively young, she brings much to the table as far as looks go (just look at that beauty!), on top of her amazing ability to see out her a**. And let's not forget those rainbows!
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare?
Any whatsoever + your mother P:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm
Name/owner + image of soquili:
Alis owned by Frey Ghreyston
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Free willed and happy Alis tends to be a bit... Saucy when it comes to meeting mares. A shameless flirt who spews flattery faster then he can breathe he always seems just short of landing tapping finding that special someone.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Any! Alis certainly won't complain. Though he seems a bit entranced by the more pristine and dainty mares.  

Frey Ghreyston

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 pm
Name/owner + image of soquili: Kairo owned by Kaelyndra
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Her father's son, er. . . daughter. Kairo may be perfectly content to be a female, but she's willing to give any stallion a kick-in-the-face if he decides there is some "gender-hierarchy". As a general rule, she's competitive, vinidictive, nasty, but overall inside she's just looking for that cool cat that will impress her. This might include someone who has just finished whooping her hind end in a fight. It does not include pansy-ponies. As for foals, she only wants them in secret. She's taken a bit too much interest in them as of late for her own liking; those lame motherly instincts are kicking in!
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Soq's with lots of markings; earthy colors + blues, greens, reds and blacks. Kalonas, mutants, or other more (or even extremely) 'evil' Soquili probably would suit her the best. Bright colors like orange and pink probably wouldn't work very well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:37 pm
List updated to here, I will be back tomorrow to roll @_____________@;; *flump*  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 pm
Name/owner + image of soquili: Duranjaya, owned by Adona Benedicta
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N (but only 'cause Adona doesn't have a co-owner for Duran. >.>...)
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Somehow, Duranjaya went from being a happy go lucky, goofy man-child into a silent, watchful protector. He doesn't talk very much, preferring to listen and watch. He's not very opinionated, or if he is, he rarely says so. Duran is a protecting stallion, and when (if?) someone gets in close enough, he will give life and limb to keep them safe. In his time, Duranjaya has seen many things, and he's fearful for losing what is his to some big, unknown entity. He can be a sweet heart, in fact he used to be one! It's just... hard to bring that side out in him. Being in solitude so long, Duranjaya lost his ability to recognize hints and subtle gestures that would indicate romance.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? I really like the idea of Duran matching with a naturally colored femme, but on the other hand, some wild colors to match up with his pattern would be pretty awesome. *IS NO HELP I KNOW*

I hope this still counts, but my clock might be off so please disregard this if it's late. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 am
Hon, I have Sweet and Giada and Claude and Istas.
Pale also posted Suichii and Selena, but I'm going to have to put them on the back burner for now, since I already had these two all planned out.
Please viod that entry.
Sorry.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:13 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Marie Von Helson, Owned by [CNP]Ails Von Helson
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Kiun , Owned by Chaifuzz
User Image
Low Luck? Yes
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14199301
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14386213
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14637715
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14942633
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15402145

Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? MOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAH.

Name/owner + image of soquili: Lucifer Von Helson, owned by [CNP]Ails Von Helson
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Lucifer is a very Confused stallion, his upbringing was primarily with his mother, who always told him to put himself and family before others... But as he set out in the world and left his family behind, he realized he had no family with him. But another major part of Lucifer is, He's bisexual, and bounces back between the thought of being with a stallion, or with a mare. So to sum up Lucifer, he's a lonely bachelor with a torn heart. xD!
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? I think grays/reds match my Lucifer, and for some reason Cerynei's and Flutters look cute with him. > W<;;

Please ignore entry, ttly thought it said 3am sunday. xD  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces