Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tales of Walker(first rp/accepting pros) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:34 pm
Ms.Fang rolled her eyes, fried earlobe... Shed have to ask someone who actually eats about that. She saw Lilli sneak into class late.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:11 pm
"Maybe I shouldve not asked that." Gantz said. He knew it was about time he should shut his mouth.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Kiley, jumped up in her sit realizeing she had to go to the bathroom.
"Ms.Step Can I go to the bathroom?" Kiley asked. Ms.Step was sitting behind her desk stabbing a voo doo doll.
"No!" Kiley almost fell to the floor.
"Why!"
"Because I said so."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:33 pm
"It's your own choice to say what you say..." Ms.Fang shruged, looking off toward the kickball game going on, the ball was sailing directly toward her head. She flicked it with one finger and it soared across the room back toward the game. "They need to learn how to aim..."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:46 pm
lili saw a ball fly at jet speed across the room.It went so fast she could actually hear it.
"Sweet!!"she joyed,"we're playing dodgeball today!!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:01 pm
Luna, a new student at this school, with brown curly hair, and a shy attitude, walked into the school with her new schedule. Sure she was late, who wouldn't be late for school? Luna sighs, and after about twenty minutes, makes it to the gym, where they were playing dodgeball, or kickball, but Luna didn't care. She didn't even know the difference between the two anyways. Luna sat on the bleachers, completely silent.

d3arlylov3d

179bowchicka5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 pm
((What class does pan have and whats everyone doing?))

Pan stood half a sleep in the middle of a random hall in her new school. She was late she had not gotten in her house till 4 am, now she tittered back and forth going in and out of sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:12 pm
((well everyone's in second period and basically everyong except for me is in gym. I have Ms.Step and you can choose what your schedule will be. So you can either go to gym, or Ms.Step(english) or Ryu (physics))  

love2daydream

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:36 pm
Gantz watched the kick ball soar through the air and hit one of those large lights on the roof. The light was hit so hard that the bulb shattered into into millions of pieces and rained down like the dazzling winters snow. The empty metal tub that was holding the bulb hung down, about to fall any moment."Holy crap teach, you flicked that light so hard that you could've sent it to another dimension. You've got to teach me how to do that." Gantz said, in amazement.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Ms.Fangs face fell. "Aww, I'm gunna have to pay for that...." She listened to Gantz talk and then frowned. "I doubt the method of teaching I'd have to give for that kind of strength is something the school board would aprove..." She thought about it for a moment, definatly not worth it to bite this kid and get in trouble. She walked away quickly toward the gym closet, pulling from its depths a toolbox and a ladder, the ladder was held easily in one of her hands. She put it on the floor and opened it up under where the light fixture threatened to dismember someone.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:58 pm
"I'll pay half if you want." He offered." And theres alot of things that the school board won't let people do, like smoking in the school" Gantz said, trying to cheer Ms Fang up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:03 pm
"Nah, I get paid enough..." Ms.Fang reached the top of the ladder quickly, toolbox still in hand, she pulled on the light fixture and straightened the bent metal out. "And I think I can fix it before the principle or a janitor sees...." She tried to avoid it but she couldnt stand it. "And I doubt turning you into what I am would be anything close to smoking in school...."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:17 pm
"Oh I see what you are...A STEROID USER!!!" Gantz said dramatically." Theres no way you got that strong naturally, and considering how old you look, you started not to long ago. I guess it makes sense."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Ms.Fang sighed skepticly. "Yes, because I'm really all that buff, lifting weights and all..." She opened the tool box and quickly fixed the lamp, hoping the janitors didnt notice the crushed lightbulb within. Hoping to throw Gantz off the scent of drugs she didnt use, instead of going down the ladder normaly she let her vampiric side take over and she lept off the top step, arms out at her side as she floated down slowly and unnaturaly toward him.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:24 pm
"I had a feeling you were a... MAGICIAN!!!" Gantz screeched. "You're using some kind of illusion the makes you look young and fall really slowly. It could only be."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff