Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Suikoden Universe
What did you name your Hero? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore :3
  :::click:::
View Results

Chikuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:46 pm
...I have lots of those. All too common, I must say.

But sometimes, Japanese fanart gets you into these things, that you never would've gotten into before. They can change your favorite character, your favorite pairing. Happened to me. For Tales of the Abyss, I was a Guy/Luke Person. Meh. Now I couldn't care less about that. It's all about the Jade/Luke. xd And of course, it's also gotten me beyond hooked on Kyle/Orok... LAWL...

dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:53 pm
Lovingly common... <3

Same for me! For instance, the Sarah/Yuber stuff. I mean.... .... eh... But, it's possible if you see it the right way xd

We should have a contest in which we create stories about random pairings! biggrin Like .... Nanami/Jess razz  

LucTheWindMaster

Chikuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:19 pm
Luca/Klaus FTW.

Random and hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:55 pm
Suikoden 1- Riou
Suikoden 2- Haru
Suikoden 4- Seiji  

Shizuka Masuda

Kibadi

Sparkly Beau

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 pm
I couldn't see Yuber liking anyone except himself. (Epecially Sarah! Besides, she's spoken for.) As for me, I wont be able to come up with a single pairing. I'm bad like that. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 am
I always see Yuber x Luc for some reason. Those sadistic maniacs are love.  

B u m i-c h a n

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:57 am
I DO TOO <3

Because Yuber is a big horny man who gets what he wants at if he wants *Insert name here* he'll get it D:

I can see Yuber and Sarah since she's the only female in the group. And, you know, Bowchickawowwow.

Luca/Klaus is definitely plausible o.O You should do it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 am
It's already been done.  

Chikuu

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:47 pm
But ... do it again razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:09 pm
And again domokun  

B u m i-c h a n

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm
I've seen a Luca/Riou.... w.....w...with... the involvement.... of.. ... *cough* a certain sword...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:48 pm
Oh, and BTW Kio kun!

<3 ON DBSK! crying  

LucTheWindMaster

Chikuu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:03 pm
LucTheWindMaster
I've seen a Luca/Riou.... w.....w...with... the involvement.... of.. ... *cough* a certain sword...

*head explodes* If Coco was still here, he'd be all over that. I've never been a Luca/Riou person. Makes no sense. I ALWAYS have to have pairings that at least have a 20% chance of making sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:47 pm
Personally I don't like this pairing sad And don't really see why it would happen at all. Since Luca is just a total maniac about killing, and he's never even met Riou or even had the slightest encounter with him until they fought to death. Maybe at the beginning of the game at that camp by the water fall was possible, but no way Jowy would've let him go off by himself with all those accomplices around. Sooo COCO IS CRAZY!!! >w< Where is ...he? anyway? I believe Coco is a she though? =/  

B u m i-c h a n

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm
Kudos for DBSK!!!! Listen to them everyday~!!! blaugh heart Micky is LOVE =^0^=  
Suikoden Universe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff