Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 pm
I have played all 4 editions of shadowrun. My favorite way was to use the second edition system with third addition add-ons.

Not sure what game I would bring. Should probably create an interest matrix, theme/type versus play form, then adapt an existing game or design a new system to serve gaia forum format better.

Nobody plays call of cthulhu, I think Lamb would like that. Any game where your sanity erodes until you flip out and rip your own face off seems like his cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 pm
I am by no means a "rp gamer" but I would love LOVE to watch you host a Call of Cthulhu game! I spent many years in many basements sitting in on those just to hear the way the campaign unfolded. I was the fetcher of soda and maker of sandwiches, which was totally worth it because I love HP Lovecraft so good!

Sorry, my nerd fangirlness just showed huh? sweatdrop  

sleepcreeper

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 am
It would be hard to get me to play anything pen and paper again though... My imagination has went kerplunk! I like to see things on a screen now lol..

But yes Exxos that is totally down my ally  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:24 am
Yes, your imagination. Hehe.

The years of having a diet primarily composed of Jager and red bull does not factor in? xd  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 am
lol,
what's going on here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 am
Exxos
Yes, your imagination. Hehe.

The years of having a diet primarily composed of Jager and red bull does not factor in? xd

Oh I am sure that has something to do with it... hrmmmm give me Jager and Red Bull and I may just give it a shot again.... or I may just end up on the floor and wake up with all kinds of drawings on me.  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am
xx_KiraxYamato_xx
lol,
what's going on here.

We're constructing an exhibit...

To contain all the world's blue whales...

Built completely out of popsicle sticks...

Using only our butts as manipulators.

It's serious business tra la la et cetera et cetera and amen, blessed are these donkeys who dance the macarena before us.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am
Exxos
xx_KiraxYamato_xx
lol,
what's going on here.

We're constructing an exhibit...

To contain all the world's blue whales...

Built completely out of popsicle sticks...

Using only our butts as manipulators.

It's serious business tra la la et cetera et cetera and amen, blessed are these donkeys who dance the macarena before us.
lol,
that was funny to read. rofl rofl rofl  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 am
**edit** Actually my frustration should be in the vent thread so I'll move it into there. So have everyone enjoyed the festival so far?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am
*huggles each and every person in AGA, yes, everybody*

I'm going away for the weekend but I'll be back Sunday night at the latest. Miss you all already! If any guild crisis come up in my absence please make Erin and Joe aware of them and I'm sure one of them will update me. I'll try to check in here at least once while I'm gone. Take care guys. Love you ^_^

*skips off to go finish packing*  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 am
Rogue Angel Kiara
*huggles each and every person in AGA, yes, everybody*

I'm going away for the weekend but I'll be back Sunday night at the latest. Miss you all already! If any guild crisis come up in my absence please make Erin and Joe aware of them and I'm sure one of them will update me. I'll try to check in here at least once while I'm gone. Take care guys. Love you ^_^

*skips off to go finish packing*

Have a great weekend Kiara! We'll miss you!! ((((hugs)))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 pm
*jumps in on the Kiara huggles a bit late and squishes Cam*

hehe.. oops.. Sorry I missed ya Cap'n.. hope you're having a fun weekend..

I'm still running mules through the camps.. and watching old episodes My So-Called Life.. I'm totally in love with the show all over again.. and I've cried through like the last 3 episodes lol

*runs back to her mule to do more camp stuffs and await the EI report*  

ErinsChaos

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm
I have not managed to get my single self through level 5 in this event. I have resigned myself to the fact that I just have crummy luck and only a 5% success rate on skills. sad

Also, I loved My So-Called life. I was always awkward over being attracted to Claire Danes and Jared Leto at the same time. Though nowadays, Claire is looking not so great.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 pm
Exxos
I have not managed to get my single self through level 5 in this event. I have resigned myself to the fact that I just have crummy luck and only a 5% success rate on skills. sad

Also, I loved My So-Called life. I was always awkward over being attracted to Claire Danes and Jared Leto at the same time. Though nowadays, Claire is looking not so great.

Yeah.. the first time I cried was like episode 8 or 9 or something.. and it's when Jared's character (Jordan) takes ahold of Angela's (claire dane's charater) hand and they walk down the hall.. and you're supposed to be all happy that she's finally getting to be with him right? except they pan over to Brian (the awkward neighbor who's in love with Angela) and it just breaks your heart.. or well it did mine..

When I first watched this show I think I could only see it from Angela's perspective.. and now I'm seeing it from hers, from all of her friends.. from the guys', the parents... even the little sister that nobody ever pays attention too..

oh.. and uh.. here's the link for that avi.. though like I said it's in NEXT week's arena.. so I'm not sure if the link will work or not  

ErinsChaos

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 am
xd Oh the link's work well but... do you think Gaia approved the submission? xp

Edit: In my opinion, I really liked the avi. Very cute and funny (in a strange way). Anyway, good luck with your entry. 3nodding  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games