Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm
Alecxander Stormbringer
Anyone know of any good rp groups on Gaia? I play one called Changeling: The Lost in real life, and I'm hoping I can find one here. Exxos, you might like it too, it's not the standard Faerie story, it's much darker.

Changeling did not go over well with my group and basically turned into a fussing match with my sister about how it was not Vampire and she could not just use her vampire with some tweaks. Yes, I am a horrible and wonderful big brother and GM, because I try to force her to expand out a bit. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:27 pm
I am beating up on the RICH CAMP!!!! feel the wrath of team Juvie!  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 pm
I'm not getting anywhere in camp but frustrated and angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm
Camwen
Alecxander Stormbringer
Anyone know of any good rp groups on Gaia? I play one called Changeling: The Lost in real life, and I'm hoping I can find one here. Exxos, you might like it too, it's not the standard Faerie story, it's much darker.

Occasionally we've had rps going in here but they tend to fizzle out when the person running it needs to devote their time elsewhere. If this is something you'd be interested in doing yourself though I'm sure there would be a few here that would join you. Personally I wouldn't want to run one but if someone else did I'd join in. (the Hobbies forum is the place for that kind of thing)

I don't know enough about GM'ing to be able to do it, I more just wanted to join a game in progress.

Exxos
Changeling did not go over well with my group and basically turned into a fussing match with my sister about how it was not Vampire and she could not just use her vampire with some tweaks. Yes, I am a horrible and wonderful big brother and GM, because I try to force her to expand out a bit.

I play both Changeling and Vampire, and I love that they're different, but I could see how other people might want to confuse the two.  

Alecxander Stormbringer

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Alecxander Stormbringer
Camwen
Alecxander Stormbringer

Occasionally we've had rps going in here but they tend to fizzle out when the person running it needs to devote their time elsewhere. If this is something you'd be interested in doing yourself though I'm sure there would be a few here that would join you. Personally I wouldn't want to run one but if someone else did I'd join in. (the Hobbies forum is the place for that kind of thing)

I don't know enough about GM'ing to be able to do it, I more just wanted to join a game in progress.

Exxos
Changeling did not go over well with my group and basically turned into a fussing match with my sister about how it was not Vampire and she could not just use her vampire with some tweaks. Yes, I am a horrible and wonderful big brother and GM, because I try to force her to expand out a bit.

I play both Changeling and Vampire, and I love that they're different, but I could see how other people might want to confuse the two.

I haven't seen much. I searched 'Changeling' in guilds, and only one came up. It didn't seem to be too active either. I think you might be stuck with tha Cam :/ Let me know if you find one though, it'd be cool to rp online too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 pm
I've never been a good online RP'er.. I did okay in our Bar rp cause it was very VERY open and free flowing and we could do whatever we wanted lol.. but it left all of the forward momentum to us lol... anything that actually involves combat or interaction with more than one or two people though I'm not very good at.

I did okay when Sinning Fluff was running the Carnival in here eons ago.. but beyond that I've never done any real online rp.

Hope you guys find ones you like. I would love to see our RP's pick back up.. *sigh* but that's been a wish for a long time lol.

I'm sorry to hear the camps are irritating you Exxos.. I've actually kind of been enjoying it.. the battles just seem to drag sometimes though.. Well I"d better get some sleep here soon.. so ... Chat w/you all later!  

ErinsChaos

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm
yay another rich camp person down!!!! muhahahaha Team Juvie all the way twisted

Rare I get into the events now.. but for some reason I like this one...  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:13 pm
ErinsChaos
I've never been a good online RP'er.. I did okay in our Bar rp cause it was very VERY open and free flowing and we could do whatever we wanted lol.. but it left all of the forward momentum to us lol... anything that actually involves combat or interaction with more than one or two people though I'm not very good at.

I did okay when Sinning Fluff was running the Carnival in here eons ago.. but beyond that I've never done any real online rp.

Hope you guys find ones you like. I would love to see our RP's pick back up.. *sigh* but that's been a wish for a long time lol.

I'm sorry to hear the camps are irritating you Exxos.. I've actually kind of been enjoying it.. the battles just seem to drag sometimes though.. Well I"d better get some sleep here soon.. so ... Chat w/you all later!

first off... OMG Erin that's one ermm "interesting" avy! burning_eyes

Second - yeah I miss the rps too. But unfortunately I have neither the talent nor time to actually run one myself. wink Being a GM is much too demanding. 3nodding Someday some crazy person will want the job and there will be rejoicing! hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 pm
Camwen

I saved the evidence! xd  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:28 pm
Camwen

lol.. yeah.. I got double-dog-dared to put that up in the main avi arenas.. stressed sweatdrop

I kinda.. stumbled upon that uherm... combination while trying to come up with anew avi.. and just started laughing.. (for anyone else who wants to see it I'll post up a link when the next avi contest starts) but I couldn't stay in that lol.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:47 pm
ErinsChaos
Camwen

lol.. yeah.. I got double-dog-dared to put that up in the main avi arenas.. stressed sweatdrop

I kinda.. stumbled upon that uherm... combination while trying to come up with anew avi.. and just started laughing.. (for anyone else who wants to see it I'll post up a link when the next avi contest starts) but I couldn't stay in that lol.. sweatdrop

I can't wait to see the comments on that one! rofl rofl  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 pm
I missed erin's particular avvie. razz

Most of the WoD games get fairly poor reviews in my group. We always turn back to D6 SW. But its all good, I think I am getting too worn out these days to handle more than the one game. But I keep being tempted to start a game up here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 pm
@Exxos: If you started a Changeling or Vampire game, I would totally play!

@Kiara: I like the avi!  

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 pm
I miss that game Shadowrun... that was always fun on pencil and paper! only one besides D&D I liked...  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games