Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:58 pm
Fyre let go of his tail and put to her waist and sat up and nodded her head. "Yes, so it was real.. explained why i woke up with claw marks." She purred and bit her bottom lip. "Home?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:01 pm
His gaze turned to where he heard the sounds indeed, as it seems we have eyes gazing upon us as we dance within our sins of flesh.... he sat up and stretched, his tail recoiling back around his waist. Home and then... sanctuary he grinned down to her  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:05 pm
" I shall meet you at home." She grinner to herself and rose to her feet, she winked at him and started to run, she picked up enough speed and leaped off a tombstone into the air and bursted into her phoenix form and vanished in the night air.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:10 pm
His exit wasn't nearly was amazing as hers. Not even close. He simply stood, put his hands into his pockets and walked off into the night.  

DaxMaurier

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Yawgmoth's darkened form slithered over the gravestones. For some odd reason amongst the realm between the living and the dead was the only place he felt at peace sometimes. Perhaps because he could create life and perhaps because at the same time he was paradoxically addicted to murder. The titan's form sat atop a mausoleum pondering to himself in the quiet about the events of the last week. Ziven being taken, him ruthlessly returning even after he saved her just to exact his twisted vengeance. Even she didn't know what really happened that night when he came back. He had no intention of divulging such horrific information to his blue haired angel either. Besides, he was almost positive she'd find out just hearing rumors across that land of the massacre whenever she returned to continue looking. Sighing he closed his eyes and laid back looking up towards the stars and darkness above.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm
She casually followed him, silently and in a way that she hoped not to be noticed, in to the graveyard. Having not followed him int he literal sense, but having sensed where he was, she soon was there also. Hiding in the shadows not too far from him, she peered around the side of a tree, watching him with a small smile. Though she did not know why he was here nor what was on his mind, she was content with being near him, seeing that he was alright. With it having been just a short while since she had, essentially, been damaged mentally once again, she was still a bit wary of everything she thought she knew to be truth. Despite everything going on in her head and what others had said to her, she knew she wanted to be near him, curious to know what was going on with him, even though she was still remembering some of the bad times they had shared so many years ago as if they were yesterday.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm
The titan's eyes opened slowly. "Hiding in the darkness only works if the one you're hiding from doesn't have eyes of shadow." he said looking over right in her direction. "What do you come here for? The sound of death isn't for the pretty girls like yourself." he said turning his face back towards the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 pm
"Ahh, yes." she said softly, having moved slightly to be a bit more exposed as he looked toward her, slinking back to the shadows when he looked up to the sky again. With blushing cheeks, she pondered for a moment before responding. "I like being where you are, the location is rather trivial to me." she said softly, thinking a bit more. "I know not why you make such comments as you do know of my past."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm
"And?" he questioned. "Just because you've experienced death does not mean you enjoy it like we do. In fact, we're almost positive you detest it and the thought of murder if you had another option is unthinkable. Are we close so far?" he said sitting up ontop of the mausoleum. The darkness around her bent and eight spider like appendages came forth from the shadows and hugged her from top to bottom gently. The darkness was cold but meant well. A message from him that he still cared despite their different views on death and killing. "How is your recovery coming? We had hoped by now you would be alright. Is this the case or are you still feeling...how shall we put it...delusional at times?" he questioned turning those crimson orbs back in her direction as the spider like appendages sank back into the shade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 pm
"Well .." she began, but the feeling of the darkness hugging her startled her greatly. Squeaking, she began to move, as if to flee from whatever was touching her, but she quickly realized what was happening. Though she relaxed just as quickly as she panicked, it was clear that she was still feeling a little tense. This, she assumed, would likely be well enough of an example, though she added with words also. "I am still jumpy .. But thankfully the hallucinations have stopped completely and my memories continue to improve. My apologies that I am not fully recovered yet, I see how this troubles you." she said softly, again peering around the corner at him. "Yes, your words are true to a point .. and .. it is not because I have experienced death, but simply that I have come to terms with the flow of life and death. Separately, though this is a resting place for those who died, you are still quite alive in this place. I do not seek their company, but yours." she said softly, pausing for a moment again before continuing just a little more. "Do you wish for me to leave?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 pm
Yawgmoth observed her reactions and her words and mumbled something in his created language to himself. "No." he said answering her question. "We do not want you to go. We still like having you around even if things have been far from what we desired." he said hopping down from the crypt as he landed a soft cloud of dirt rose and fell upon the earth. "It is in this place, that we hear them. We hear their whispers amongst the shadows. The concentration is strongest in the graveyards. Their gentle words give us peace of mind. Something, we have been lacking since we have returned." he admitted with a frown. "We constantly struggle between life and death. While we create life and cherish yours. We destroy others and fight to keep our own. A place of intersecting souls, where life and death are one in the same. A cemetery, is perfect for someone like us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 pm
She blushed more, looking apologetic and possibly a little upset after seeing and hearing his reaction and the words that followed. "I wish for you to be happy and at peace. It pains me to know you have not felt such since returning. Is there nothing more I may do for you?" she asked softly, finally moving from her relative hiding spot, exposing her full self to him again. In this place of shadows, her light colored dress seemed to glow in the moonlight, giving her appearance a rather angelic look, as he so often implied of her. She looked to him with growing hope, wanting to know he could feel at peace again but not wanting to force this upon him. As her eyes watched him, her head tilted, showing her great curiosity for his response.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 pm
Scoffing lightly he crossed his arms over his chest "Oh we have felt such since returning. Those first few hours after we walked in your door we heaven. Since then however, between fighting Aliator and having to save you only to have come too late to stop any damage we have been at ends with ourselves." he explained. "We feel selfish that we want nothing more from you than that. We have held off because of your condition. So many times in the past week we were so close but we would stop ourselves because we knew if we proceeded any further you'd stop us yourself. And you'd realize the self centered attitude we've had as of late." he turned his eyes upon her glowing form. "Even now you think to offer that which we desire, even though you know you're only doing so out of guilt that we are not well. We do not want to obtain things that way. So we will wait. As we have before. Things will work themselves out. We need only find other ways of entertaining ourselves."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Lowering her gaze slightly, she felt quite awkward in this moment. She did not quite know if she should try to laugh and turn the conversation to something more lighthearted or continue with their discussion. Pondering for a moment, she took a few steps closer to him before speaking. "It is not guilt which inspires me to do what I can to help you be happy, but instead to bring myself back to my own reality and desire to see you happy. This is, perhaps, a bit selfish on my own part also. I would do most anything to see to your happiness, just as I would do so for may family. Though I will acknowledge that I have some limits, they are few." she paused, looking down for a moment, seeming upset as she bit her own lip for a moment. "My apologies, I still ramble too often. The point still remains, I wish to do whatever I can to see to your happiness. Though my memories are jumbled, I know that I love you deeply and truly. It matters not if you do or do not please me, I still wish to please you."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:51 pm
Yawgmoth moved closer and put his hands upon her shoulders looking down at her with a half smile. "We know you would do almost anything to please us. That thought alone pleases us more than we could express. However, we want to return that same kind of feeling. It is why we respect some of your limitations and do not push for certain things even though we want them. It is why we haven't pushed this on you and have instead pushed for your full recovery first." he replied. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "We care about you more than we have any other living thing. We will be fine. You will be fine. Things have a way of working themselves out. As long as we are together and at least content. Maybe not in paradise, but still on the positive side of things, we will be fine."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff