Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 am
Applying for: Lume x Anza
Name of SoA: Belo
Meaning: Beautiful in Portuguese
Appearance: See visual reference. C8 The mane should be a orange and yellow gradient like what the father has on the wings. The wings should be designed like the father's wings as well, with a black and blue gradient. The tail has a yellow and orange gradient (with a marking like the father's), however; there's also black at the tip, like the mothers tail. C8 He has the mothers markings around the mouth, on the chest, and on top of the eyes. Belo also has his fathers cross marking. His back paws are also like the mothers back paws in marking, with black for the toes and a dark blue, almost black for the fade up. Finally, there's a swirl on the front paws in black, like the father's. Inner ear colour is also a black and blue gradient, and the eyes are an off white, the colour of the father's white markings (although, feel free to change it). Also, feel free to place some black fade on the mane if you feel the need to. C:
Visual reference: Here! Not shaded!
Personality: In short, Belo could be described as an eager helper. He's always willing to help his family, and tries to be fill in where his father lacks. The cub also enjoys taking charge and helping other people, with their dancing. He thinks that he's a fantastic dancer, but is in fact quite clumsy and trips over his paws constantly. But, persistent, he never gives up on his passion to one day become at least a decent dancer, one that his family would be proud of, at least.

Belo is also a dreamer, who tries to imagine what life would be like with his mother around, or what his mother is like. It's typical for Belo to fabricate and spread stories about his mother, about what great adventures she's been on and what she's like, and why she's not there. All of which are not true.

Although he is a seer, in his youth he won't use the power much. Mostly because he'd rather be surprised what's going to happen to him next, instead of knowing what's going to happen.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'll need help paying for him. I'd like it if he's a leopon. C:  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm
Name of SoA: Deliciar
Meaning: "delight" in Portuguese
Appearance: Mother's overall blue body color. Grandmother's leg markings (socks with a swirl at the top, but with the swirl facing forward instead of back) in dark blue. The three dots leading from the swirl should be the indicated blue, green, and pale green. Mother's eye markings that merge into father's cheek swirl marking, in dark blue. Two-tone blue eyes like mother. Mother's nose marking in dark blue. Pale blue diamond marking on forehead. Inner ears gradient of the darker and paler greens. Tail tip dark blue. Butterfly wing markings, styled like mother's (four wing-parts if possible, and/or similar style within the wing), lined in dark blue, background colors shading from pale blue, middle blue, middle green, to pale green in gradient please. Headfur color is either main body color or dark blue, CC choice between them.
Visual reference: Ref here!
Personality: To her, the world is always full of possibilities. She is an eternal optimist, and does not let life get her down. She does get hurt feelings, but they don't last very long at all, and she forgives easily. This causes a blind spot to those with evil intentions or nasty tempers. She is very sweet, very gentle, and prefers to let others catch the food and kill it before she eats. Her soft heart is dismayed at killing anything, including bugs. Very early morning is her favorite time to dance, though she is shy about doing it around others for the most part.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cheeton please! She is not evil, has a visual ref, and will stay with the family until adolescence at least.

I need help to pay for her!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm
Applying for:Lume x Anza
Name of SoA: Lumanaz or Bailarín'airoso
Meaning: A mix of both parents names, 2nd possible name means "Dancers grace" in Spanish and portuguese.
Appearance: Base color a touch lighter than the grey on his fathers eye marking, has his mothers legs/nose/ears markings, lighter colored toes muzzle and chest. Mothers scale markings on all four legs, face. Mothers wing colors as his scale colors and one section of wing like his mothers, eyes like his father. A slew of freckle markings across cheeks. Mane and tail are CC.
Visual reference: http://i40.tinypic.com/34e3w2o.png
Personality: Luman as he will go by is very much is fathers son, a bit reckless in his ways. He'll be very suave and fluid like in his movements, though actually a slight bashful charmer it'll draw the girls to him unknowingly of his allure. Dancing will be his one true love, and he'll have a certain grace to him normally only known to females.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will need help paying and will stay with grandmother until adult.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:49 am
Name of SoA: Baldomero
Meaning: Derived from the Germanic elements bald "bold, brave" and meri "famous".
Appearance: Aiming for a leopon! Body is the orange-burgundy color in his father's wings, his feet being the more golden part, fading up to the darker bit towards his back and face. His eventual mane would be rich velvety black. For markings, he'd have his mother's scaly patterning on his face and down his spine and legs. No wing markings here, lovely as they are! And brilliant blue eyes completes the look!
Visual reference: Coming soon if I have time.
Personality: A brave leopon, he'll be charming and flirtatious and bold, not at all afraid to dance his way into another's favor, or even their heart. that's not to say he puts no value on love or relationships, it's just that he hasn't met anyone he's wanted to settle with! And really, when you can get your kicks for free and everyone has a good time in the end and leaves happy, what's the harm?

He'll grow to be quite strong, on top of being nimble and agile-- not that he has much interest in fighting on confrontation if he can avoid it. But it's a confidence boost to think that he could protect himself and his family if need be.

He'd probably feel pretty glad to have a goddess mother. That's awesome, I mean, really! Shame he isn't like, a full god or anything, but it's okay. As to if and how his visions manifest, it may come either while he dances, or come later in life, more intense and sudden and dramatic. It'll depend, and we'll see.

Any additional requirements that the family has: I would need help paying. Alas, no more gold in these coffers.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:39 am
Applying for: lume x anza
Name of SoA: Elario
Meaning: Cheerful
Appearance: check ref below. the wings should be in the shape like mom's, but designed like dads.
* if the gem marking on his forehead is not allowed, feel free to do away with it.
Visual reference: here
Personality: right now I'm thinking he'll be a bit shy, and more of a quiet sort of fellow. Typically he doesn't say much about himself or socialize unless need be, but he's actually quite sweet. Very much a lover of dance, he can sometimes get stage fright when in front of those he feels he must impress, or who are better skilled than he. Easily embarrassed, when he feels under pressure like that, the rather elegant and graceful cheeton can become clumsy, and flustered. He's a gentle soul, who greatly appreciates and respects his grandmother, selfless and willing to do what ever is asked of him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: cheeton, please.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Name of SoA: Kipepeo
Meaning: Butterfly or moth
Appearance: Black body with large blue wing marking, but monarch wing look. Spotty paws, with a dark blue to black gradient mane. Tail has black swirl with three white dots like dad. dad's eyes.
Visual reference: If i have time/can figure PS out in time...
Personality: Kipepeo is a feline that genrally keeps to himself. He was always stargazing, looking at the constellations. He always liked to make up exciting stories to tell his siblings too. They would range from deadly adventure and hunting trips, to tightly knit friendships that would last forever. Kipepeo loves to play hide and go seek, and likes to practice hunting, sometimes he'll even catch something! He's a very skilled leopon at heart, along with kind and loving to anyone who excepts the love, and Kipepeo himself.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Leopon please

I need help paying for him <333  

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:01 am
Name of SoA: Mariposa Del Zafiro
Meaning: "Sapphire Butterfly" in Spanish
Appearance: Will have navy blue fur like the mother. Will have the exact markings like her grandmother, but in the shade of black/grey of the father's markings. She will have the butterfly wing marking on her back but in the dark blue shading, like with the mother's leg scales. Same eye color like the father. Same black nose.
Visual reference: Will try to find a type of cub maker someplace that allows me to copy the made picture if i can in time, so i hope the simple appearance will suffice.
Personality: She is the quiet type, a girl that has a choice of few words when she speaks. She always obey her parents commands and does her best to meet their standards, and is fluent in dancing. She is kind and gentle, hoping to fill others with joy and smiles. When outside, she loves to slay under a tree and feel the breeze blow through her fur and enjoy the warmth of the sunlight that slip through the trees as she enjoys the sight of butterflies. Whenever she can, she lets any butterfly or critter watch as she practices dancing by herself, trying to create her own personal moves to help her with the regular moves she will be taught. She loves her father, even if at times he may mess up as a father, and loves her grandmother too, appreciating everything she does.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I would love her to be a Leopon, please, but whichever is fine with me.

I would really appreciate and be grateful if i could be assisted with the payment. I won't be able to get enough in time, hehe.... :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 am
musicaloner7
Applying for: lume x anza
Name of SoA: Elario
Meaning: Cheerful
Appearance: check ref below. the wings should be in the shape like mom's, but designed like dads.
* if the gem marking on his forehead is not allowed, feel free to do away with it.
Visual reference: here
Personality: right now I'm thinking he'll be a bit shy, and more of a quiet sort of fellow. Typically he doesn't say much about himself or socialize unless need be, but he's actually quite sweet. Very much a lover of dance, he can sometimes get stage fright when in front of those he feels he must impress, or who are better skilled than he. Easily embarrassed, when he feels under pressure like that, the rather elegant and graceful cheeton can become clumsy, and flustered. He's a gentle soul, who greatly appreciates and respects his grandmother, selfless and willing to do what ever is asked of him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: cheeton, please.

Congrats Musica, and welcome to the family!!! Let me know if you need help paying.
Everyone else, thanks for trying! It was so hard to pick. You all had wonderful concepts.

The Captain Britain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:50 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Hera User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + One Custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue or Aikanaro'hini (See below)
Any Requirements: Dark cubs will be taken to be raised in the Aikanaro'hini by their grandmother Moricorm and step-grandfather Kohrisu. Hera will not see these cubs. Pale cubs will be raised by Hera and their adopted sister Lorelai. Names should be in Swahili, Elven, or be some kind of Mythological name. The cubs' personalities can run from 'decent' or outright psychotic-- demons are the family name after all. Nice cubs will likely make Mom uncomfortable, and will be handled by big sister Lorelai. Because mommy is mostly into girls, please, no homophobes. It won't make sense. Otherwise, BE FREE!
List of all Throwbacks: Several. X_x She throws back to Iartuupe and Rahima at minimum. It's safer to look them up or contact Das Tor for help.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Randoms allowed, however, no neons will be accepted.
A bit of history about the family: Hera was born and raised in the Aikanaro'hini, and still heeds her demon, Tiberius. Due to a disagreement with her mother, Moricorm, over her mother's Na'artu (Now mate), Hera not only was forced to leave the demons with the hope of survival, she met a female lioness named Rhine. Rhine had cubs long before Hera, whom helped raise them as 'Mom'. Falling for the other dark lioness, Hera left, followed by Rhine's daughter Lorelai. No home, no place to fully belong, and insecure in her new acceptance of the pale cub she did the least work helping raise, Hera cannot go home, lest risking Lorelei being snatched as another's na'artu, even if claimed as her own. She will make peace distantly with her mother by leaving all dark, demon-coloured cubs to her mother on the edges of pridal land, and the pale cubs will be raised by Hera and Lorelai. Your choice of light or dark determines if the cub goes with Grandma, or Mom.
Extra: All cubs going to the Aikanaro'hini must remain unless they receive the blessing of the two leaders to depart ICly. Failing to do this will invoke the risk of being hunted by other demons on sight and possible death. Cubs going with Hera should stay with her till adolescence. There is a chance, depending on a coming meta, that Hera may take Lorelai to her ancestral home in the Peponi to live. Pale cubs may be welcome to join Hera there as well.

Closing Time: 9:00pm EST.

Staff Customs welcome any time!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Hera
Name of SoA: Persephone
Meaning:The Queen of the Underworld and of springtime.
Appearance: Persephone looks VERY similar to her Maternal Grandmother in pattern and color. The main differences are a marking on her shoulder like the one her mother has in the same place, an inner ear coloring that matches that of her mother's, and the fact that her eyes are heterocromatic - her right eye is her grandfather's blue, while her left eye is her grandmother's red. Other than these small differences, the physical resemblance to Moricorm is extreme.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Persephone is something of a wild child. A rebellious princess with a diva's streak. She has something of an ego problem and craves freedom from both rules and responsibility. Despite this, she's not particularly bloodthirsty, and would rather tease and manipulate to get what she wants. She loves to explore, but has a terrible sense of direction and will inevitably get lost quite a lot in her cubhood. She also has a tendency to make up wild stories, like falling down into the heart of the Aikanaro's volcanic home and climbing back out again.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Dark colored cub, so off to the Aikanaro with grandma she goes!

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:11 pm
CLOSED
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Diefenbaker - Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Mtifu-Meka, L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nyota-Wasomaji (info on the pride)
Any Requirements: Nature colouring & patterns please.
List of all Throwbacks: Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Mtifu: brother, sister, brother, brother, brother, sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fit with Family
A bit of history about the family: This relationship is a fling Dief will have no part in raise these pups as he didn't know she was pregnant.
Extra: All will grow into Alternative adult form
Also please quote me in your post! Thanks~!
Closing Time: June 5; 10am.
Staff can custom in as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:29 pm
Applying for: Rouge x Hera
Name of SoA: Phosphor
Meaning: The Morning Star in Greek mythology
Appearance: See ref for visual. Eyes are blue-green if it's hard to tell, mane has no highlights, just trying to fix some errors. The red, dark grey, and yellow should be the same color as Hera. I just guessed while I was coloring, using something close. Also, if he could grow on the new alt lines, with the lion in profile, that would be super!
Visual reference: Link. Forgive the crappy coloring XD; And just a note, the markings should not be on both sides, but when he's an adult they should be visible.
Personality: Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any more trouble than a normal curious cub would, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion when he's older. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay with the pride and grandma! I wouldn't have him leave unless the pride disbands.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:38 pm
Applying for: Diefenbaker x Mtifu-Meka
Name of SoA: Aihika tārā
Meaning: "Earthly Star" in Marathi
Appearance: Pure white, with three bands on her front legs that are the color of the mom. Green eyes. Black nose. Top half of the tail are the father's colors along with the back and rims of her ears.
Visual reference: Best i did
Personality: Is a night owl and a late sleeper. She always has a hard time sleeping at night and for a weird reason, she likes it. She likes to explore at nighttime and watch the stars and moon glow brightly. She is laid back and calm, not the type to snap under pressure you be intimidated. Whenever she is alone and at a good range that nobody can hear, she always sings to the twinkling sky, to show the gods that one of their followers are listening to them. She enjoys to sing a howl at night, but at day she is lazy and always is the last one to wake up. She is a silent girl, since she never speaks unless there is a reason to, or if she just plain wants to.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with the family. Quoted like you asked. Will absolutely not leave the pack unless a highly interesting plot commands it, though that surely won't happen. And when this closes, i won't know if i'll have enough gold. It'll depend, though i'm working my strongest on it.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 am
SilverLutz
Applying for: Rouge x Hera
Name of SoA: Phosphor
Meaning: The Morning Star in Greek mythology
Appearance: See ref for visual. Eyes are blue-green if it's hard to tell, mane has no highlights, just trying to fix some errors. The red, dark grey, and yellow should be the same color as Hera. I just guessed while I was coloring, using something close. Also, if he could grow on the new alt lines, with the lion in profile, that would be super!
Visual reference: Link. Forgive the crappy coloring XD; And just a note, the markings should not be on both sides, but when he's an adult they should be visible.
Personality: Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any more trouble than a normal curious cub would, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion when he's older. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay with the pride and grandma! I wouldn't have him leave unless the pride disbands.

Go ahead and post your form! Sorry for not calling a choice sooner guys. XD; RL + Cows + Computer going "LOLZAT".  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 am
DraconisSiirexus
Applying for: Diefenbaker x Mtifu-Meka
Name of SoA: Aihika tārā
Meaning: "Earthly Star" in Marathi
Appearance: Pure white, with three bands on her front legs that are the color of the mom. Green eyes. Black nose. Top half of the tail are the father's colors along with the back and rims of her ears.
Visual reference: Best i did
Personality: Is a night owl and a late sleeper. She always has a hard time sleeping at night and for a weird reason, she likes it. She likes to explore at nighttime and watch the stars and moon glow brightly. She is laid back and calm, not the type to snap under pressure you be intimidated. Whenever she is alone and at a good range that nobody can hear, she always sings to the twinkling sky, to show the gods that one of their followers are listening to them. She enjoys to sing a howl at night, but at day she is lazy and always is the last one to wake up. She is a silent girl, since she never speaks unless there is a reason to, or if she just plain wants to.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with the family. Quoted like you asked. Will absolutely not leave the pack unless a highly interesting plot commands it, though that surely won't happen. And when this closes, i won't know if i'll have enough gold. It'll depend, though i'm working my strongest on it.

Your WD concept is really cute. Do you have the 500k? If so she is yours. You have until 12pm EST today to post her in Jets thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23762303  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games