Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:12 am
Oassu nodded "Maybe it seems like that to you but this desert is as much a civilisation as anything else." he said following Felina up the stairs "Geez you can feel the heat even in here" he said noting the increased temperature of the main room. "You must be more comfortable already Alpha" he said before heading off to the bathroom.

Zadina turned around hearing Hayate enter "Oh Hello Hayate" he said waving from his little desk in the corner as a small single gil levitated from the desk behind him before flying towards the intruder and crumbling into dust before it reached Hayate. Rushing from his table Zadina hurried to scoop up the ashes and clean them "Oh I'm sorry about that Mr Hayate, I've been practicing my enchanting for a while since I have time...but it's still not very good" he sighed disposing of the pieces of gil before going to sit on his bed "Can I help you?"

Jeckhart blushed laughing nervously "Oh no I'm not that bothered about worms that much" he said embarrassed that she had heard that "Besides out here in the desert you get huge sandworms that would sooner make a snack of me" he said shuddering "Though I wouldn't call you a scavenger, really, you make things rather than keeping them for yourself after all" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 am
Hebal laughed "I guess then its revenge of the worms. I hope they aren't going to be too dangerous and we can hear them before we can see them. They must be really really big if they could eat you" she pondered while she gave her forehead a wipe. "Oh I do keep some armour for myself you know in fact take a look here...." she hesitated pulling a helmet from the floor "I made this one for me. Dragoon armour looks pretty like this but the more armour you wear the less effective magic casting is so I don't know if I will ever actually use it" she explained placing it on her head.

Alpha smiled and gave the pair a wave "Its not bad at the moment. Far from ideal temperatures but compared to Yithra its great. Hope you got your cooling spells at the ready" he chuckled while having a good fiddle about with the toaster. "So feeling nervous Felina?"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:57 pm
Felina sat down giving Alpha a nervous smile while Oassu moved away "Well I don't feel great about it but at this point I think we should get it out the way. Though I think I will need a stronger cooling spell as I am still feeling the heat. As for Yithra you get used to it after a while" she added defensively.

Hayate raised his eyebrow amused by Zadina's antics "Well last time I checked Gil wasnt the best type of metal out there to try and enchant. Maybe ask Hebal if she can get you some enchanting tools to help you out" he suggested leaning against the door. "Basically Im just here to let you know that we are planning on leaving the airship soon. We have been landed a couple of hours afterall and the longer we sit around the more trouble we attract"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:11 pm
Zadina gasped "Oh I'd completely forgotten that Hebal had done enchanting before, I should probably ask her about that" he said happily glancing at a small pile of previous attempts on his desk "I figure that gil must be made magic resistant to prevent people from multiplying it with magic." he said somewhat embarrassed at his attempts "Still I'll come along now if we are getting ready to leave" he said straightening out his robe.

Jeckhart nodded "We'll probably feel them too, I hear they are so big they create Earthquakes as they move" he said turning to examine Hebal's armour "I suppose that makes sense, considering you like your blue magic so much. The clan is all trained in white magic so we don't use much armour either" he said reaching out to poke the helmet gently "Is it difficult crafting bit parts for your ears?" he asked  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:53 pm
Hebal shook her head "Its not so bad with practice. You just gotta wait until the metal is really soft from melting before poking holes in it and shaping it. At that point you can do pretty much any shape you want until it cools down properly. Accomodating for wings though is a harder challenge as it needs to be big enough to squeeze them through but small enough so it keeps in place. Even gria strugge with those. Anyway I am probably boring you now, I bet you are more interested in pretty robes" she guessed.

Alpha laughed "Oh I am sure it is lovely when you arent a fire demon. Slush and snow eventually becomes water in heat which is partly why its no good for me. I am sure we will be fine. Afterall we are a competant party and I think that you have grown tougher that you think over your travels. Like you spend more time looking after Oassu than the other way roud" he assured her  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:43 am
Hayate nodded "Probably is, its dwarves who first made gil as it is now so they probably did have something put in them. I wouldnt say ready to leave yet. More getting people up, conscious and showered. How are you feeling by the way? Some of us were suffering from some side effects from last nights injection" he asked while he held the door open for Zadina.

Felina hesitated but smiled slightly "Now you are just overexaggerating about Oassu though thank you for the commpliment. Also I guess I never really thought about the snow melting being bad. Though at least its really nice in summer. Oh here let me help with that. I have watched the servants at home use one of these things a couple of times" she added getting up to help Alpha getting the toaster working.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:50 am
Zadina nodded "I felt a little light-headed earlier, but I decided to study enchanting to help focus myself. I hadn't been awake that long before everyone retired anyway" he said thanking Hayate for holding the door as he left "Is anyone else awake?" he asked waiting for him.

Jeckhart thought about it before shaking his head "Robes don't appeal to me that way, we use dress robes of course for ceremonies and things like that but mostly it's light cloth and leather we wear" he said "We all use magic so lots of armour doesn't suit us, unless it's a special kind that lets magic work through it" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 pm
Hebal sighed stepping back to admire the room "Ahh that looks much better now everything is put away. Didnt take long at all. Personally I dont like leather cause it gets really clingy. Espcially on hot days.... anyway shall we go upstairs? Everyone is starting to move around upstairs" she suggested with her ears twitching.

Alpha chuckled stepping out Felina's way "Well you will need to stop talking about your servants soon or people will start getting ideas real quick. Though how about giving them servant more days off so you can do more things yourself instead of just watching them. You get more freedom and they get paid to do nothing so everybody wins".  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:21 am
Hayate shook his head "Not quite everyone but that will change soon enough. I hope you werent trying to enchant while feeling light headed though as that is how accidents and backfires happen" he warned closing the door behind them before moving down the hall to bang on the door opposite "Hey Seph, Itaka get up time to move... and don't pretend you're still asleep as I can hear you growling Seph!" he called through the door.

Felina smiled and waved spotting Zadina leave his room then turned back around to answer the fire demon "In the palace doing something like that is often interperated as you dont think they are doing a good enough job so can go unappreciated. And dont get me started on how my mother would react to something like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:06 pm
Zadina blushed not wanting to admit he had been enchanting while light headed "I'm safe Mr Hayate I wouldn't take such risks" he assured him before moving into the main room waving to Gelina as he arrived "Good day again Cap'n Alpha and Felina, are we leaving soon?" he asked

Jeckhart gave Hebal a quizzical look "That's some impressive hearing you have there, even with the engine making all that noise down here you could hear them up there, have you ever considered being a scout at all?" he asked jokingly looking all the way out into the hall "So should we get going too?"  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:18 am
Hebal shrugged "it isn't very loud down here really now that the engine is in resting mode. Takes some time to go silent after landing but it won't be long. You would be better off with an elf scout as they could probably tell you stuff like people numbers too" she answered back not getting that it was a joke. "Though yep let's go say hi to everyone. No,point hiding away right" she added already skipping away.

Alpha smirked " well I think we have established by your current choice of lifestyle and partner that your mothers opinion doesn't matter all that much. May as well do the full rebellion act now" he advised then bowed towards Zadina " should be soon. Just waiting on the stragglers to get up first"

Seph sighed dragging herself out of bed "right whatever we are getting up" she shouted through the door then reached for her bag. "Ugh it's hot enough just on the airship" she complained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:18 am
Felina smiled and opened her arms out offering Zadina a hug "Morning cousin. I do hope we are moving soon as the longer we wait the more nervous I am getting. How is Merric doing? All settled in the stable" she asked staring at her hair having forgotten she changed its colour. "I get your point Alpha though at the same time I dont want to go causing too many family conflicts at thee same time. Im sure you can relate to my mother in some way. I doubt your kids always did what they were told"

Hayate snickered quietly as he listened to Seph's reaction before returning to the main living area to retrieve his hat Guess I should leave this here and dress down a little myself he sighed taking a seat.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 am
Zadina returned Felina's hug frowning at her hair "It's strange seeing you with that hair and dressed like that" he said examining the torn clothes before politely bowing in return to Alpha "I'm sure they'll be up soon but you raise a good point cousin. I should go check on Merric." he agreed before leaving for the stables.

Oassu returned and waved to Zadina as he entered the stables "Seeing him going off there raises a few questions to mind about the chocobos, will they be ok with these temperatures and the like? I mean...will they be any worse than we will in the heat out there with all those feathers?" he asked sliding an arm around Felina as he returned.

Itaka merely groaned remaining face down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:12 pm
Alpha shook his head "like hell did they do as they were told but that was half the entertainment. Would rather have strongly independant kids than a bunch of spineless ones. Thats fire demon culture in general for ya though. Very comptitive and easy to get pushed around if not careful" he shrugged.

Seph laughed leaning over the bed and patting Itaka on the bed "Come on Mr 'I am not tired' we're keeping people waiting and the longer you lie about the longer I have to feel myself roasting but also have to wear these stupid clothes" she complained trying to show him the garments she was about to slip on.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:58 pm
"Chocobos are hardy. They will need water like we do but they should be ok. Chobi is a superior breed to Merric and older so will need less though a nice shady spot is still recommended" Hayate informed Oassu while he put his feet up. "Its Cid I would keep the most eye on if I were you"

Felina frowned surprised by Alpha's reaction "Well if you say so though with the exception of petty politics that really isnt the way things work for elven cultures excpet perhaps the snow elves being the chaotic sort. I would imagine there being a lot more conflict than necessary in your home" she replied disapprovingly.  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games