Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm
"True..but they HURT YOU!" Fyre's eyes narrowed as flames licked along her skin for the moment then vanished. " I will burn them down ot nothing but ashes!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 pm
He could not help but laugh. Not needed. Their heads are on display on pikes at the gates of their kingdom. Priests scream as churches burn. For a brief moment he looked to the moon, then drifted his sight back to her Surely, you did not think I would let them walk away un-harmed to live their lives of blasphemy wrapped lies?  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm
" Of course not!!!" She squeaked and gazed at the moon with him and put her hands on his chest. " I just want to destroy something.. burn it to he ground.." She chuckled and joked with him by saying. "I think you have corrupted me, and I like it."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:19 pm
I tend to have the effect of people... Open their eyes to let them see that they can shape the world in any way they see fit He raised his left hand, holding his arm out stretched before the both of them. As his fist opened, dark smoke eminated from his palm, soon after take the shape of a small imp like creature. Show the ways of creating new life... New essence His eye changed to a deep red color while he spoke, his sadistic grin etching itself upon his lips And opening their eyes to the wonders of destruction... Of death. The fingers on his hand snapped shut into a fist as the imp like creature grabbed its throat struggling to breath, then fell to the ground lifeless.  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 pm
Fyre watched Dax with a look of awe and smiled darkly for a moment as she scooped the imp up in her hands and grinned. "I see, yes you do." She covered the Imp with flames and threw it in the air where the flames exploded and it was now a firey butterfly before she vanquished it. "It's a cycle, life and death." She muttered something and leaned aginast him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm
He watched the butterfly trial off into the night. Indeed.... And odd, and yet oddly expected pair we make. His eye drifter down to her The bringer of life, and the bringer of death.  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm
"You know they say opposites attract.. and I'm not just a bringer of life.. Im a death bringer if needed. My fire can help you, keep you warm or consume and destroy you. I think i want to consume you." She wiggled her brow so he'd get the point,.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:35 pm
Slowly he moved one arm back to its position at the small of her back, the other slid under her legs Consume me? Well... On such as myself does not......go down... without a fight. With that he tossed her up until the air, higher then the tree in which they were sitting under. As he flew up, he sprung from the tree, launching himself into the darkness on the graveyard.  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 pm
" I like when you struggle." She grinned at him and when she was tossed into the air flames burst around her holding her up as she latched onto his back as he passed her. She wrapped her arms around him and her legs around his waist. "Got ya!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:43 pm
When her fire crawled over his skin, all he did was smile. Do you? His body turned to ash and fell towards the ground. As the last piece fell, he looked as though he crawled out from the ground Gonna have to try harder he winked his eye to her then vanished back into the darkness  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:48 pm
Fyre grinned at him and let herself fall to the ground with a thud as she hit down on her butt and waited and listened. " i can burn you out Dax." She touched her hands to the ground and lets the flames rolls everywhere, the fire lighting up the darkness and forming a cage around the area, while he would be able to pass..she would feel the interruption. " You might be missing out." She snapped off her clothes and the them out to get his attention.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Might be... i think not His voice came like a whisper behind her. Sure enough, there he stood with his tail swishing across the ground.  

DaxMaurier

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:53 pm
She leaned back and arched her back in a yoga like stretched and latched onto his tail, her blue eyes sparkled. "In my dreams.. we truly were interacting were we not?" She tilted her head and tugged on his tail. "Come down here my demon."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:55 pm
Dreams are but a reality in another existence. he leaned down to her with a smile as his tail fought to free itself from her to wrap itself around her waist  

DaxMaurier

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces