Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 am
Head towards an exit.
What would you do if they stopped making your favorite soda?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 am
try to find a reasonable facsimile

What would you do if someone ate the whole bag of your favorite potato chips?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 pm
Shrug it off.

What would you do if a random stranger farted in front of you and blamed it on you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 am
Probably just walk away, especially if it smelled.

What would you do if you saw a parent yelling profanities at their child?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 am
That's a tough call... I'd want to say something... but sometimes I am afraid of intimidating people and would probably relate to the child and find the parent intimidating. But I would most certainly shoot them a glare of disdain.

What would you do if someone was in your face talking excitedly with seriously bad breath?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 am
I'm not the type of person who will say something about that sort of thing simply because I know it causes the person a lot of embarrassment and for all I know it might be do to a medical condition so I would probably try to keep the conversation short or change the subject so that they get less excited and therefore will likely increase their distance from me since the conversation is calmer.

What would you do if you witnessed a car accident?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 pm
If I had control over my own situation, I would stop and see if help needed to be rendered and I would pray! I would stay until someone got there to take over the situation. I would try to do anything that needed to be done!
What would you do if you found a bag with $20k in it? (happened to someone here recently)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 pm
I would bring it to/call the police, it's not my money to take and it may have already been stolen so bringing it to the police may result in the people who stole it get caught and/or it gets back to it's rightful owner.

What would you do if you got a letter in the mail informing you that you are a relative of a famous/rich person and they have decided to give you half of their assets?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:16 pm
Scream and go buy all of the video games in the world.
And then some.

What would you do if you found a unicorn in your backyard?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:23 am
probably think I was going crazy and perhaps faint with confusion. lol

What would you do if you got told you were going to meet someone who was your idol/you admired?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 am
I'm not a super fangirl, so I would stay reasonably calm and conduct the meeting with dignity. At most just say 'I'm a fan of your work' and then let things go from there.

What would you do if you woke up and couldn't remember your name or anything about yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 pm
I would look for my own wallet to get info on myself then go to a hospital and tell them my situation hoping they could find the cause of the memory loss.

What would you do if your best friend did something great for you and you just couldn't find the words to express your gratitude.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Hugs. So many hugs.

What would you do if you were given the power to change exactly 1 law?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 pm
I have no idea what I would do, I guess I'd make sure there was total equality through changing a law.

What would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:58 am
I'm prepared emotion_donotwant ...Kay, not really, but as long as it isn't like an airborne virus causing zombies? I think I'd have a fair chance of living.

What would you do if you found yourself stranded on an island with no cell phone or means to call for help?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games