Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]
Chatterbox! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo!
Gold!
100%
 100%  [ 194 ]
Total Votes : 194

Megitsune no Gin

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 am
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
I GOT MAH FACE PAINTED XD
User Image

Whooo! Face paint! XD

She did everyones not all adults but I was just the special case xD;

Sounds like fun! XD I love face paint XD

So do I XD I loved my face painting when I was a kid, I loved getting the scarier of the lot done xD;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 am
-- A Cruxims Lament

I alway got the girly stuff when I was younger....oh wait, I still get girly stuff, but I try to make it look a little more....mature, y'know? XD

abaeze

Sorry, I felt like our conversation should've been continued in the Chatterbox >.<

Either way, I would so kill you if you released spiders in my room XD
But I know that feeling. Every time my sister says something, I just retort with comments about how she acts too.

I mean, if you knew her and saw how she acts and what she does.
I'd rather be a lesbian and faithful than me straight and be a 14-year-old whore. Just saying.

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

araliaa

Girl-Crazy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 am
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament

I alway got the girly stuff when I was younger....oh wait, I still get girly stuff, but I try to make it look a little more....mature, y'know? XD

abaeze

Sorry, I felt like our conversation should've been continued in the Chatterbox >.<

But I know that feeling. Every time my sister says something, I just retort with comments about how she acts too.

I'd rather be a lesbian and faithful than me straight and be a 14-year-old whore. Just saying.
No problem, haha.
Yeah, I guess it's a pretty mean thing for me to do, but oh well. xD

Haha, yeah. My sister is also pretty whorey. Like, she doesn't go around sleeping with people (as far as I know) but she's also sort of.. "desperate" for a boyfriend, i guess. Like, she's make out with tons of guys until one of them likes her, then she'll treat them like crap but won't break up with them.
I dunno, she's weird.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 am
Temporarily Blinded

Im a tomboy... > w<; but i find that kinda cute <3

Megitsune no Gin

Supreme Demigod

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 am
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament

abaeze

No problem, haha.

Haha, yeah. My sister is also pretty whorey. Like, she doesn't go around sleeping with people (as far as I know) but she's also sort of.. "desperate" for a boyfriend, i guess. Like, she's make out with tons of guys until one of them likes her, then she'll treat them like crap but won't break up with them.
I dunno, she's weird.

My sister doesn't sleep around or anything, but the way she dresses and the fact that all she does is hang around and talk to boys gives off the wrong signal, y'know?

Like, we have constantly, have guys coming to our door looking for her. Like, once this group of three black guys came to our door, asking for her at like ten at night DX
And everytime she's at her friend's house, she has boy's over when her friend's mom isn't home even though her friend's mom says there's no boys allowed in the house at all .___.

And she has a new boyfriend every other week

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 am
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded

Find what cute? The fact that I try to make girly face paint mature? XD  

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Megitsune no Gin

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 am
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded

Yeah. I mean it's creative and I love creativity xD;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 am
Temporarily Blinded
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament

abaeze

No problem, haha.

I dunno, she's weird.

My sister doesn't sleep around or anything, but the way she dresses and the fact that all she does is hang around and talk to boys gives off the wrong signal, y'know?

Like, we have constantly, have guys coming to our door looking for her. Like, once this group of three black guys came to our door, asking for her at like ten at night DX
And everytime she's at her friend's house, she has boy's over when her friend's mom isn't home even though her friend's mom says there's no boys allowed in the house at all .___.

Whoa, dang. o__o That must be kind of concerning having guys just show up looking for her. I'd assume she was involved with some sort of drug deal (and it's NOT because you said they were black! xD).  

araliaa

Girl-Crazy Nerd

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:00 am
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded

Well, I'm always creative, I guess XD
I'm an art student and a writer~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 am
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament

abaeze

No problem, haha.

I dunno, she's weird.

Whoa, dang. o__o That must be kind of concerning having guys just show up looking for her. I'd assume she was involved with some sort of drug deal (and it's NOT because you said they were black! xD).

She doesn't do drugs or anything, that I know .____.  

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

araliaa

Girl-Crazy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 am
Temporarily Blinded
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded

No problem, haha.

I dunno, she's weird.

That's good. very, very good! My sister used to do pot. She told me one day when we were hanging out together. She also used to go to school drunk.
I wanted to punch her in the face SO hard after that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 am
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded

I roleplay and I draw.... Not a student xD;  

Megitsune no Gin

Supreme Demigod

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 am
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded

I roleplay too, but all my one x ones that I was doing have come to a stop DX
But I also write poetry and other stuff~

And as for art, I'm going to be a senior in high school this year~ woot~
My fifth year as an "art major" and then I'm going to college for art, too XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 am
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded
abaeze
Temporarily Blinded

No problem, haha.

I dunno, she's weird.

That's good. very, very good! My sister used to do pot. She told me one day when we were hanging out together. She also used to go to school drunk.
I wanted to punch her in the face SO hard after that.

At this point, I don't care what my sisters do. Let them ******** up their own lives, I'm just gonna keep on trying to make a better life for myself.  

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Megitsune no Gin

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 am
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded
-- A Cruxims Lament
Temporarily Blinded

I roleplay too, but all my one x ones that I was doing have come to a stop DX
But I also write poetry and other stuff~

And as for art, I'm going to be a senior in high school this year~ woot~
My fifth year as an "art major" and then I'm going to college for art, too XD

Wow so awesome I'd like to see some of your work xD; I sometimes stream me drawing :3

♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games