Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:12 pm
You're rolling the quality of the background music for the scene? =o  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm
No. There was supposed to be a wrap-up session for my Monday night game next week, and it was settled on an LJ post instead.

As such, I never got a chance to make a final skill check to compose fitting music for a play the Matsu PC had commissioned for the wedding we were going to. So I handled it here, and linked LJ to the post I just made as verification of my roll.

... not that they would question it. The d10s have been really really harsh towards Hatsuyo, more than any of my other characters (even Sozen). I think for all the dozens of dice I rolled last night, I can count the number of natural 10's on one hand.

Except for the very last roll I made for lulz. The Bayushi Daimyo was overseeing a court case to see who was at fault for the downtown carnage that happened - the bad guy, or us. I rolled to see if I could gauge his reaction on 5k3, plus +2k2 from two void (shiba bushi school ability).

7k5 turned into 77. The BAYUSHI DAIMYO could not hide anything from me.

Which makes things awkward because in 4e "Can't Lie", you have to make a TN 20 willpower roll to avoid correcting someone else when they say something you know is false. And that's BAD when "someone else" is the Bayushi Daimyo. Luckily, game was called before it came up!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 pm
I can't decide if Kagae is a momma's boy or if she's just that terrifying to him. It's adorable in a twisted sort of way. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:56 pm
Tei Kae
I can't decide if Kagae is a momma's boy or if she's just that terrifying to him. It's adorable in a twisted sort of way. xd

You didn't meet Kaiu Raicho.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 am
It looks like you folks are going to be accepting Kaiu Hana's hospitality. When it's fully decided, and if you get her a gift at all, then play will proceed. Don't wait for me to post! Work with one another to decide.

If NPCs become involved in this, I'll respond accordingly. I'm keeping a close eye on things. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 am
I am laughing heartily at the thought of the first thing they want to get a crab is a haiku.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 am
I'm completely willing to let them roll for ideas.

They just want to roll the wrong things. I gave the courtier an Int/Etiquette roll to realize that, in Rokugan, it's traditional to give your host a gift. It's something a courtier will know, plus, it introduces them to another aspect of Rokugani culture.

I've been requested I think by 2 or 3 different PCs who asked if they could make the same roll. The most that will accomplish is that they will know Hisashi is right. sweatdrop

I'm kind of curious as to what they will come up with on their own, though! o3o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 pm
Mongooseh
I am laughing heartily at the thought of the first thing they want to get a crab is a haiku.

Qualifiers: A Lady of the Samurai caste that we know nothing about.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Plainsfox
Mongooseh

Qualifiers: A Lady of the Samurai caste that we know nothing about.

And her name was Lo~la. L O L A, Lo~la.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm
Waitaminute..... Hana is....a trap? Oh boy >< Do Not Want.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm
Nah, I've just been listening to this on and off throughout the day. I just think it's funny seeing you post that the ONLY information you know is that she's a Lady.

Ironic in timing, really.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am
As a side note my general opinion for giving a crab a gift is that it should either be simple or practical. Something they can enjoy immediately or something useful because what is a crab going to do with a poem? Forget it as more important matters reveal themselves.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 am
Mongooseh
As a side note my general opinion for giving a crab a gift is that it should either be simple or practical. Something they can enjoy immediately or something useful because what is a crab going to do with a poem? Forget it as more important matters reveal themselves.

I already know what Kaiu Hana wants for a gift. I want to see how close they can get to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 am
Well, I got an idea for Zanzen.

Also, whatever you say, Han.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 am
It seems the Ancestors watching over Seichiro are clumsy ones. Or something.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games