Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 pm
All right, Gunju and Baridi are closed! Both applicants get to join the litter! I'll send Lith your applications, just remember to send her the payment ASAP =D

bullterrierlove

Lollipop x L u x u r y

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 pm
bullterrierlove

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Also, if you send me your cubs uncert (when you get it), I can complete the family pic and I'll love you forever. =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:22 am
Name and image of Father: Maua, The Captain Britain
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ben Zi, Lithia_Brandon
User Image
Ben Zi is a rogue, but had not been re-certed yet.
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Cubs will be rogue
Any Requirements: No evil cubs, please. Cubs MUST resemble parents. No cosplays.
Whoop! Forgot: Visual references are a MUST for Blu, who is colouring the litter.
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family: Maua was a passing rogue with low self-esteem, and Ben Zi was a pretty girl who actually talked to him for once. After a ONS, Maua left to continue his search for the Swampies. The cubs will not know their father unless they too venture to the Swampies and notice a striking family resemblance.
Extra: If you don’t have the gold to pay for the custom, then Cap may be able to pay for you. Please state whether or not you need help in your form.

Closing Time: Friday 1:30 pm CST

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Applying for: Maua x Ben Zi
Name of SoA: Eleu
Meaning: Energetic, Lively
Appearance: White body with black tiger stripes all along her torso. Her paws are black with a thin pink line separating them from the white body. The same kind of marking is on her face, masking most of her eyes in black save for the bottoms, where a pink line is also found.
Visual reference: Click!
Personality: Eleu is a very energetic girl. Pretty much from birth, she wanted to go places and explore things. She loves to discover and learn new things, and hates to be in one place for too long. She also has a knack for retelling stories of her "adventures", though they often become stretched to make herself seem brave and cool. She wants to impress her parents and siblings. Over time, she'll keep the adventurous, going far and wide and seeing many things. Her stories will become less blown out of proportion because she'll actually be able to see the things she speaks about!
Any additional requirements that the family has: No help will be needed if chosen c:

((I tried to keep her from being too close to either parent, and I apologize if she is.))

Edit: Added a teeny bit more and had my design refined by a friend <3

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:13 pm
Name of SoA: Jun Ji
Meaning: Truthful Continuity
Appearance: Reference, with white mane when he grows up.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Jun Ji, unlike his unknown father, has plenty of arrogance to go around. He's not at all shy, willing to state just what he knows and point out flaws or mistakes. However, despite his arrogance, he's rather playful, loving, and protective. He believes it's a 'man's' responsibility to take care of females and so, without further ado, strives to ensure that both his sister and mother are well and safe. He's a bit chauvinistic, which makes him all the more chivalrous.
Any additional requirements that the family has: ::EDIT:: I can pay for my own~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm
Name of SoA: Mstari
Meaning: Striped
Appearance: Visual reference below! c:
Visual reference: Visual Reference
Personality: Mstari is shy and inquisitive. He would much rather be on his own playing than in a large group; it seems like his voice never carries quite as far as the other cubs'. He's curious about his fathers whereabouts and has interest in traveling solo, though the two aren't exactly connected, as he's afraid of what would happen if he were to ever meet his father.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I can pay! c:  

Bittersweet Candies

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:15 am
Name of SoA: Zimau
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: See ref, would like the flowermarking with stripes as well,may attempt to add that later.
Personality: Zimau will be a very devoted son while he is young and probably a bit scared about going out on his own later. When he does venture out, he likely will try to find someone to tie himself to so he isn't alone. He might find a pride so that he is not alone.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I may need help paying (working on the gold)  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:42 am
Name of SoA: Shu Yi
Meaning: "Gentle love"
Appearance: Ref below. owo
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Shu is a sweet little girl who prefers to stick close to mom instead of going out adventuring with other cubs. She doesn't have a lot of confidence in her ability to do things for herself, even by cub standards, so she tends to cling to family and friends. She also tends to be a bit jumpy around new things. But when Shu is comfortable, she is cheerful and loving to any SoA she is close to. She loves the simple joy of being around those she loves and who love her back.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs. Tried to make her look different but have traits from both parents as well. And I have no trouble paying!  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:52 am
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Wyn'tr
User Image
Number of pups currently in litter: 2
Number of pups you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Fits with family. Though! I would love to see Teen Wolf cosplays biggrin <3
List of all Throwbacks:
Mom: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u283/LadyUrza/Pet certs/shailaadultcert.jpg
Dad: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/anime1984/SoA/raimicert.png
Do you allow randoms into your litter:
A bit of history about the family: Mother is curious, sympathic to those around her, and family orientated.
Extra: Teen Wolf Quest Thread

Closing Time: TBD

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:59 am
Kiara Adachi

Kathryn Dragonna

Congrats you two! Lith and I decided that you guys would be the best fit! Welcome to the family! I'll post your forms in Blu's thread. Kiara, send your trade to Blu. Kathryn, I'll let Blu know that I'll be paying for yours, if you still need it.

The Captain Britain

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Applying for: Rogue x Wyn'tr
Name of SoA: Isaak
Meaning: He will laugh
Appearance: reference
Personality: Isaak is a rather happy and confident pup, though he can be extremely sarcastic and rude. He's has good intentions and a kind heart... though sometimes, his good intentions come out in the most unusual and aggressive way. He is fiercely loyal to his pack and friends. Not knowing his real father(very ooc part. orz), Isaac looks up to Dairreck in a way he might have to a parental figure.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Edited! <3

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:48 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

I am giving the slot to you~ When you've finished tweaking your concept let me know 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm
The Captain Britain
Kiara Adachi

Kathryn Dragonna

Congrats you two! Lith and I decided that you guys would be the best fit! Welcome to the family! I'll post your forms in Blu's thread. Kiara, send your trade to Blu. Kathryn, I'll let Blu know that I'll be paying for yours, if you still need it.

Yes, I do, and thank you both so much. i will try to pay you back when I can, Luff.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:03 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Lume, The Captain Britain
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Anza, Bluefire Dragonz
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (Staff custom-ins welcome as well)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Can be Leopon or Cheeton. Must resemble family members! No cosplays. No evil cubs. References are a must.
List of all Throwbacks: Rio (Lume's Mother)
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family.
A bit of history about the family: The cubs will be raised primarily by their grandmother, Rio. Their dad Lume is very irresponsible, and will have issues with being a true father-figure. They’ll be growing up in a big family, and most likely won’t be told about their true mother until they’re older. Rio and Lume come from a long line of dancers, so the cubs will have been taught that during their youth. They are welcome to roam once they’re old enough, but family RP will ALWAYS be open.
Extra:Cap is willing to pay for your custom if you don't have the gold. Please state whether or not you need help in your form.
((Please be aware that this is a HYBRID custom. That means if you’re chosen, you can’t custom in to another litter for 3 months.))

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to mention: Spanish/Portuguese/Latin names are loved, as that's what Rio would most likely push for when Lume names the cubs. But not having a name like that won't count against you. wink

The Captain Britain

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 am
Applying for: Lume x Anza
Name of SoA: Kimani
Meaning: Butterfly
Appearance: See ref below except perhaps make the wing look better than mine, more like Anza's wing
Visual reference: Like this please
Personality: Undecided yet
Any additional requirements that the family has: Leopon please  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games