Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:59 am
Jeckhart hopped up the stairs as fast as he could panting popping half-out of the trapdoor to say goodbye "Goodbye...Sir Gilgamesh and Satoshi, I wish you well...on your endeavours and I hope you are reunited with your friends soon enough" he panted raising an arm to wave goodbye.

Gil smiled waving to the others one last time before allowing Satoshi to lead him out into the jungle "Yeah...well almost in any case" he said whistling loudly as Enkidu barged past Jeckhart up the trapdoor and out the airship having been dozing below decks "Not quite just you and me, got Terrato and this fellah too, though did you get everything you needed?" he asked glancing back at the airship.

Itaka crossed his arms "And there they go, that being said we should probably be making tracks too yeah?" he said to Alpha moving over to the window along with Zadina to watch the couple out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:24 am
Seph nodded "Eager to get on with the journey I see Itaka. Personally I think its nice to have a couple of minutes fresh air before flying off again" she shrugged before leaning forward "you know, for a good while I thought you had a crush on Satoshi when you first met eachother. Im sure she will get plenty use out that whistle you gave her though" she quietly remarked.

Hebal let out a small giggle watching Jeckhart rushing around but her small smile soon faded as the airship doors closed behind them and the machine began to move again "I hope it goes ok for them, they make an odd but cute couple. Though if you will excuse me... Im going to my room a little while" she sighed dragging herself to her room allowing her ear to flop down more than usual.

Alpha grunted "Well now its all speed ahead for the desert. Will be there in no time if we keep ourselves fully occupied. On the bright side, anyone still sharing a room from lack of space... Hebal, Mari or Hayate can claim Gil and Satoshi's old room for their own.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:54 am
Satoshi turned around to watch as the airship take off until it was barely visible "Well too late now heh. Guess if theres anything then a moogle can just sort it out for me though doubt theres anything I missed" she shrugged petting Terrato's head who had slithered out from under her shirt to have a look around the new area "Will miss them all but Im sure we will all be fine. Changing parties is not uncommon for ninja so no time to look back, just got to move forward with yourself"

Hayate shook his head "I'll take the room if nobody else wants to claim it. Since I sleep the least its probably fairer others get the chance first. Although since I am now staying here longer than planned. I got a case of stuff from home still to unpack so I'll get onto sorting that soon"

Felina sat down the couch petting Cid in her lap "It feels strange already having two less people on the airship though I guess Satoshi will be relieved since she hates flying" she quietly mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 pm
Gil looked up at the airship "They are certainly brave companions, and quite illustrious too. Royalty doesn't travel that much freely at least not at their own leisure, normally on diplomatic missions. I hope they all take good care of themselves" he said satisfied before turning to look behind them. They'd been dropped beside what appeared to be a small beach resort on the edge of the rainforest. Along the coast Gil could already see troops of guards, either local or merc, patrolling. "This place has probably come under recent attack being on the borderlands hence the security, still we'd best go report into the local authorities." he said noting that some sentries in wooden towers were already keeping arrows trained on them "Probably not used to airships dropping in either, still only two of us shouldn't be too worried plus they should be expecting us in any case" he said producing the contract as proof "Still lets get going," he said taking one of Satoshi's hands to walk towards the town.

Mari frowned watching after Hebal as she disappeared slowly "I'm fine with my room don't worry," she answered Alpha before getting up "I'm just going to ensure Hebal's ok" she explained retrieving Sophia from her snooze on the couch before following after Hebal to her room. Jeckhart looked after Mari and Hebal, shuffling awkward before sighing and dropping down the trapdoor again to his own room.

Itaka rolled his eyes somewhat uncomfortable with the conversation "Well we could always go out on deck if you want some fresh air, but don't tease me about that, Satoshi is a good looking woman after all hardly blame me. Still doubt she'll need it. Gil's massive in Goug anyway after that business with the Void think I heard a rumour he's honorary royalty. He's probably got even better service from them than the whistle I gave her" he explained petting Seph's horns.

Oassu sighed "Yeah, ship's a lot quieter in general no? First Barbaros and Jenna left, now Gil and Satoshi are away" he said lying down on the couch "Feel kinda bad for you Alpha, I mean you'd just paid to customise all these rooms and stuff for folks" he added staring at the ceiling.

Zadina sighed as he watched the couple disappear from the window but patted the little sword on his belt reassuringly. "Well then, I suppose I'd best get back to my studies, I'll need to become really strong to impress Sir Gil and Amane the next time I see them and I've got a lot to do" he said smiling happily with resolve. "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me" he explained waving to the others before disappearing.

Oassu watched Zadina leave with interest "Well he's certainly cheered up, your little cousin is growing up well I think" he said to Felina.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 am
Alpha scratched his head surprised about the lack of interest "Well I guess then you got yourself a room Hayate. Welcome officially to the group. Guess its a good thing you always took an interest in eastern culture since thats how it got decorated" he shrugged leaning on the steering wheel. "Tell me about it though Oassu. We are now starting to feel like one of those themed hotels with all the random empty rooms in here. On the upside if you feel the need to recruit some new faces, we now have some space open"

Seph smiled "Well I guess so though with Goug being a moving city on occasion like Kunec I guess the service would vary more. Still now the drama has unfolded how about you and me go pass some time in our room. im sure you will want to go back to working out and you know this isn't my kind of atmopshere" she suggested already leaving to her room."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:30 am
Hayate chuckled "Well when we all eventually leave you could always run a business with an airship hotel I guess. But sure I'll get packing up in your room and move the rest of my stuff out the cargo hold since everyone else seems to be mostly preoccupied. Just give me a shout if you want me to change over a while"

Felina nodded her head in agreement suddenly becoming aware of how empty the sitting room now was "Yeah Zadina seems to be doing much better than he was earlier. I think gil managed to motivate him pretty well. Just need to posibly cheer Hebal up later" she pondered before leaning towards Oassu. "Shall we take a leaf out of the others books and retire to our rooms for a little?"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:41 am
Oassu nodded glancing over at Cid before ruffling his fur playfully "Sure we can, though I think Mari is beating us to the punch on Hebal duty. I'm sure she'll bounce back anyway, you know how bright and cheery she is, nothing can keep her down. Probably just a bit shaken by losing a close friend and her daughter in such a short spell" he said lying back once more on the couch.

Itaka nodded about to reply when he noticed Seph had already left "Later you guys," he said to the others waving goodbye before following Seph "Though my understanding is that while Mognet Central is in Goug they have offices all over for easy deployment from anywhere" he said continuing the conversation once he caught up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 am
Alpha nodded "Yeah I am sure Hebal will be fine, she may come across as a big softie but she is pretty robust. I bet she will be fine in the desert too even if she kicks and screams throughout it. Though good plan to find something to do as Im gonna be flying here a good while" he agreed.

Seph sighed lying on the bed the moment she got in the room "Pity we arent going to be around to see Satoshi visit Goug. Would be pretty funny to see her almost smother a moogle in her chest dont ya think" she laughed rolling onto her back. "I was going to do something though cant be bothered so think I'll just chill here a while. Your welcome to join me if you want" she added with a wink.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:45 am
Felina paused "yeah I guess so Hebal is good that way. It must be really messy and complicated with her and Amane too at times though I'll be sure to have a cold spell ready for her tomorrow. Still how about you look after Cid a while for me Oassu so I can vaccinate everyone then can join you in a few minuted and do yourself" she suddenly remembered running off to get hold of the syringes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:04 am
Itaka chuckled "Yeah I guess that would be pretty funny, though I think you might be over-dramatizing it a bit" he said flopping down on the bed next to Seph "She'll need to remember moogles aren't cuddly toys or pets, there's plenty of moogles who'd take great offence to being seen as just a cuddly toy." he said yawning.

Oassu shrugged "I suppose, though she could always just go back to Amane if she really wanted, there's nothing really holding her here" he said taking Cid from Felina and holding him up for a cuddle. "Right well I'll be waiting in the room for you then," he called after Felina seeing her run off before waving goodbye to Alpha and taking Cid down the hall to their room.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:40 pm
Seph yawned unaware she was copying Itaka "Nah I dont think I was over-dramatising it. It coud totally happen and Im sure that Gil will have a good talking to with her before hand. Still Im going to close my eyes now and with a little bit of luck by the time my nap is over we will be at our desitnation" she sighed closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:46 pm
Hayate groaned and rolled over blinking to avoid the beam of light shining into his new room through the window until he felt the sharp pain in his harm when he moved onto his arm which had several hours ago been injected into. After a moments hesitation he gripped his arm and staggered out the room and into the main area. "Ugh morning Alpha... didn't you sleep at all since we landed? Im guessing Hebal will be up later than usual if that vaccination made her as drowsy as it made myself" he greeted the demon having spotted him reclining on the couch.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:58 pm
Oassu sighed picking up Cid seeing him bored and making Felina glow having been unable to sleep "You just don't know when to rest do you little guy?" he said waving the bunny around his head "Still I can't sleep much either, we've not exactly had a regular sleep pattern of late" he said pulling the bunny to his chest and petting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 pm
Alpha chuckled patting the couch "Morning Hayate, you know by now its just you me and Hebal up and about at this time of day. I slept enough to keep myself up and active all day and for once slept less than you. I guess your usual lack of sleep made thee side effects of the injection pretty rough. The only other person to have a reaction was Hebal though she just sounded like she was tipsy" he shrugged and let out a small yawn. "Could have woken you but you falling asleep is great entertainment will have to ask Felina to translate your sleep mumblings next" he teased.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:43 pm
Felina rolled over towards Oassu and sleepily opened her eyes in search of the noise "Mmm morning dear. Do I get the same treatent as him?" she yawned snapping her eyes back shut with her head resting upon his chest "Feels like its too early to get up"

Hayate rolled his eye but sat down on the couch beside Alpha regardless "Im sure whatver I said it wasn't anything worth while so if you want to waste Felina's nights then be my guest. I do wish sometimes we werent the only early risers though. Always feels like we have to wait hours to actually get the day started and I would really like this adventure out the way as soon as possible"  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games