Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:02 pm
Oassu nodded in agreement with Felina "Probably right, he's had too much in the lap of luxury lately, well his time in the desert will sweat the fat out of him for sure" he chuckled cuddling Felina tightly before releasing her "I'll show you the tricks I learned later on, want to give them a bit more reading first anyway" he said looking over at Hayate "Seems strange but she's probably a better cook than me in any case, I've got no idea how to cook really" he said shrugging.

Itaka considered Seph's words for a moment "True I suppose, obedient is probably a better word than submissive, just wild black and gold chocobos though amazingly rare are incredibly dangerous, got a lot of power in them" he said sitting down by the tub with the towel wrapped around him as he reached an arm down to pet Seph.

Mari giggled "It's all your fur probably, must be like a big teddy bear to her" she said petting Sophia briefly before getting up to go and fetch Hebal's waffle while Sophia gently dozed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 pm
Seph sighed reluctantly pulling herself out the water "Can say the same for most chocobos. The reds sure pack a good punch" she shrugged grabbing her own towel. "Theres probable very few gold chocobos left out of captivity now since they were rare enough before everyone started hunting them down for their feathers thinking them to be valuble and magical. I know I have seen a lot of things but a wild gold chocobo isn't one of them."

Hebal stiffened nervous about moving in case she woke up the tonberry sitting on her lap "I guess so... though I thought my fur may have been a little rough at the moment as I just cut a lot of it off to get ready for the really hot weather. Still if she likes it who am I to complain hehe"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm
Hayate chuckled placing a mixing bowl in Oassu's hands before he had the chance to protest "Only one way to find out so get beating that mixture. Can't have you relying on servants and Felina to do all thee work" he teased. "Can race Felina to see who can do it faster"

Felina rolled her eyes while she demonstrated to Oassu what he was to do "I dont know, relying on servants is a nice extra and its not fair to race as I have made these before" she defended her partner with a small smile directed towards him. "I think the desert will sweat the fat off all of us the amount of nice meals we have been eating lately. I know I have certainly piled on a good few pounds lately onto my belly"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:45 am
Oassu gave Hayate a look before slowly copying Felina's motions "Well you still look fine to me in any case, don't think I've ever eaten this well" he said yawning "How is Zadina doing?" he asked looking at a small smatter of batter on the counter.

Itaka knelt down to turn off the jacuzzi once Seph was out "A wild Gold Chocobo would be a thing of legend, the circumstances to get them are just so hard as is so they've got little chance to occur naturally in the wild" he said moving over and cuddling Seph in her towel "Still good thing we've got a very friendly one just now" he said happily.

Mari nodded "You'll need to make sure you drink plenty of water, doubt I'll be able to wear my armour in the desert heat if it's going to be that bad either" she sighed letting Ivy dance across her fingers as she emerged from her hair "Just hope these little ones can handle it" she added with a concerned look at Sophia.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:03 am
Seph nodded giving her hair a good shake before putting the towel away to show she was done "Yep good thing and maybe after a few pennies saved up we can work on expanding on golds. I probably have a small fortune in loot sitting in my house if I could ever be bothered to sort it out and find sellers for it" she predicted then returned the hug.

"Hey Hayate, think you could take over the flying a while? Basically just gotta go in a straight line. We're going to be there soon and I would rather most of you were fed before we land" Alpha called over causing Hebal to jump in surprise.

Hebal frowned a little nervous at the thought of the fire demon trying to cook "Well perhaps we should buy a load of water bottles to get some from the airship before we go. Im really hoping there will be some sources of water out there. Worst case scenario I heard a rumour that you can get water by eating flowers and stuff."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 pm
Felina paused "He's a little better for now as Gil is giving him some training. That said I think his crush on Amane gave him his first reality check regarding aging issues. He will survive though I am sure. Particularly as he gets a little more mature. Still, made me think I should spend more time looking after him when I can" she added.

Hayate nodded moving over to trade places with Alpha seeing little reason to refuse "Sure I can take over flying a little. Though if planning to use fire to speed things up then be careful. If you heat it too fast it will shrivel up and not taste good" he warned.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 pm
Oassu nodded idly stirring the mix lazily while he listened to Felina "Yeah he's probably just going to take a bit of adjustment, crushes are never easy at his age, especially for an elf with the whole age-gap thing. He might be mentally mature but his body will always be out of sync with Amane" he shrugged hopping up to sit on the table.

Itaka chuckled kissing Seph and releasing her to dress himself "Sure if you fancy getting into the market business, much easier to hire a middleman for that, even if you lose a cut of the profits means you'll at least have the time to spend it instead of sorting out all the administration." he pointed out clipping on his armour.

Mari nodded "That's true I suppose though I've never been to the desert before, we'll need to see what it's like there" she said gently reaching over to pluck Sophia from Hebal's tummy "There you go, she's surprisingly heavy, need to stop feeding her fatty foods" she giggled rocking the tonberry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:05 pm
Seph paused "Maybe so but I think I have a good enough eye to know what is and isnt valuble out oof the majority of my things and I would rather not have a stranger going through my house and possibly pinching something so I want to at least do the sorting myself. Though you know, if you give me a hans with it sometime I will give you all my old Ultiman comics. How you hide them all from everyone though I will leave up to you" she snickered,

Hebal laughed "now now dont hurt her self esteem. She isn't tubby, she is just growing up at a steady pace. You can handle it I am sure with all the armour you are used to carrying about the place. I bet though most people in the desert will have never seen a viera before or if they do live out there they would have to be nocturnal and hiding in the day"

Alpha shrugged pushing up his sleeves "Relax guys I know how to cook food with my own magic.. All Im gonna do is act as a faster oven" he assured them while he waited for Oassu and Felina to make the dough. "Want me to have a talk with the lad if need be? I had that problem too with my own wife not that I let it stop me" he offered.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:33 pm
Felina hesitated surprised by Alpha's offer "Well he seems ok for now but maybe in future. Still thanks for the offer. I never knew that you had that problem though I guess it makes sense for demons to have problems with other demons" she politely repliedcautiously placing her dough in the pan unsure of what Alpha would do. "We can all keep an eye on Zadina and make sure he doesn't set your hair on fire Oassu." she jokingly added.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:11 am
Oassu frowned "That was only one time, besides Zadina's been exceptionally well behaved lately, and a good thing too" he said putting his bowl down and pushing it across the counter for Alpha to use "Can't imagine Amane would much like his other self that much" he said hopping up on the counter and sliding round to Felina.

Itaka gave Seph a poke in the sides "Hey now, no need to talk about that stuff here but I reckon a stranger trying to pinch something from your horde would probably have more trouble escaping that it's worth" he chuckled playing with Seph's tail idly "Still we should probably head on up now" he shrugged opening the door.

Mari nodded in agreement "If a Viera lived out here I bet they'd be bleached bright blonde from all the sunlight all the time, might be quite pretty though I can't imagine how they'd stand the heat all the time" she sighed dreading the thought as she turned to look out the window "I've never seen such strange forests either" she said pointing down to the thick jungles below.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:04 pm
Hebal pauseed peering through the window "Oh thats just jungle. Its like a normal forest only plants grow bigger and wilder because the humidity makes more water for them to feed on. Lots of viera live in jungles though their fur is much darker and shorted than mine. Unlike my forest viera they are really laid back and keep all chores and work to a minimum... nice for some isn't it hehe"

Seph laughed pretending to look around "I will take that as you accepted the offer though it is not like anyone was around to hear it and expose your little secret. Still lets use that place again when we next have quiet time" she suggested as they rejoined the group.

Alpha smirked "Oh I totally forgot he did that. Though perhaps his other self would go on best behaviour around Amane. You never know and its well sealed away anyway. Don't stop mixing now though if you want to eat. Need at least 2 more after this." He instrcted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 am
Felina jumped back shurprised as the frying pan briefly caught fire under the heat of Alpha. "Yeah I would like to think Kimino put a lot of effort into sealing away his other side so I wouldn't worry. Ideally if it did come out by then he will have had enough nicer influences also" she replied optimistically while she prepared another for herself and Oassu. "Are you sure you aren't cooking them at too high a temperature? No offence Alpha but I never saw you as much of a cooking expert"  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 am
Oassu nodded unphased by Alpha's fire "Yeah I'm sure Kimino has his stuff together and knows what he's doing," he said making a face as Alpha told them to keep mixing "Two chefs on this ship and we end up doing the mixing" he sighed to himself.

Itaka glanced back at the tub as he shut the door behind him "Sure, it's quite nice and relaxing I guess though I think we can have more fun in our own room" he teased before following Seph back into the main room "Right Hayate? We nearly there yet?" he asked

Mari nodded "I suppose, must be difficult for a Viera living in such a high humidity though" she said not really relishing the thought of it herself "I guess Viera really do live everywhere" she laughed "Much like humans I suppose" she said watching the others cook with interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 am
Hebal laughed and shook her head "nooo we just live in the odd forest. Its just usually in history when it came down to territory, all the elves got the nice ones in less extreme conditions hehe. We don't live everywhere, like we would go crazy living like dwarves do for example. Where they live its dark and dirty and really smelly. Plus the dwarves smell so weird when I occasionally bump into them. Its like all the dust has stuck to them" she whispered to Mari

Alpha laughed "Well you are hardly making anything particularly advanced now are you All you gotta do is stir and hold it over a fire. Even Seph can do that one and she for the most part is a crap cook. It is kinda funny the job ended up being passed onto you guys though considering neither of you wanted food"

Seph snickered to herself sportting a small splater of dough upon the ceiling above them "Im sure we could have plenty fun on the airship all over if we ever wanted" she shrugged then waved at the others "Hey guys, so what ya cooking?"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:14 pm
Hayate waved at Seph and Itaka while he glanced at the map "I think we are fairly close. In the right climate at least. I just got told to keep the ship going in a straight line so Alpha could set the waffle dough on fire in attempt to get everything cooked before we land. Something like that anyway. Out of all of us that wanted to cook, none of us are actually doing it now ironically" he cheerfully explained. "So whats up with you two or is that private?"

Felina paused a little uneasy holding the frying pan over Alpha's flames "well to be fair the risk of exploding food is much lower than when certain other party members cook" she whispered. "Anyway I guess it will be a nice break for the group cooks to not have to do the work for once. As for Kimino, I wonder if he liked his dragon festival present or even got it from the mognet. I sort of sent him a present and signed the rest of the groups names in the note that went with it"  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games