Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageJay looked at his drink, "you know, this sort of thing you can't really 'pay back'. Your friends are doing something nice for you, not because they want something in return, but because they love you. maybe you can take them in some doughnuts or something, but i promise you they would be just as happy even if you didn't do anything to pay them back." he shrugged, "trust me, i've been through the same thing. when i lost..." he still couldn't say his name, it hurt too much, "when i lost my lover everyone at work kept doing things for me. they brought me meals and some of them would just come spend a night with me so i wouldn't be alone. i can never repay them for what they did, and that's ok with them. they know that if anything ever happens i'll be right there to help them too." he smiled at Tim, allowing the conversation to turn to him and off Tim's week and coworkers, the compliment made him blush, though, "i'm not so sure about that. i know i'm awkward and skinny as a twig, but thank you. my week's been pretty normal. there was a bad car wreck the other day, five car pile up with some major injuries. there was a family involved that were brought to my hospital. none of them were too seriously injured, thank god, but there was a little girl who's teddy's arm was torn so i stitched it up for her and gave him a bandage so that they matched." he smiled a little at the memory, she'd been so excited she and Teddy were the same. "that was the highlight of my week, though."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image "I need to pay them back, though. I'd give them the world if I could. They tried to stop me from dating him but I was too in love to listen. They've done so much for me. I really wish I knew how to pay them back." and looked at his martini before taking another sip, Jason's words making him look up. Madison had lost a partner?

Tim's heart reached out to the man but the story made him smile. His friends had done what Timothy's friends were doing now.

"That sounds like a very wonderful highlight!" he said with a laugh. "I would have loved to see her smile. You're such an incredible doctor and you sound amazing with children. No double that will be the highlight of her childhood." Another sip of martini before he forced himself to place it down on the bar. He had to let it last. "I'm glad everyone was okay though. After having to patch me up I'm sure you're tired of seeing people beaten up. Not that you won't help them of course just, that joke came out odd I'm sorry."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:18 am
User ImageUser ImageJay smiled a little, "We were planning to adopt, had the papers filled out and everything, but after we found out about the cancer, the thought of children kind of went out the window." he shrugged a little, "but i have always loved children and being able to make them smile at work makes it easier to get through the day." Tim's 'joke' caused his smile to fade a bit and he shook his head, "sadly, you are not the worst case i've seen, Tim. forgive me for saying, but you were lucky that he didn't leave any permanent marks easily seen. i've had many cases where there are cuts or burns to the face that will never fully go away...though, i guess that doesn't fully apply..." he glanced at Tim's chest before sighing, "you know what? sorry i mentioned it." he downed his drink and signaled Dave for another. "i'm an idiot sometimes, you went through s**t and here i am making little of it. i'm sorry, Tim." he gave a little smile as another cocktail was placed before him and another martini in front of Tim, even though his was only half gone. "thanks," Dave nodded and went back to work while Jason took another drink. "i don't mind patching you up, not that i like doing it or i want to do it anymore in the future, but at least you aren't sitting there complaining the entire time and telling me what a s**t doctor i am."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:33 am
User Image They were planning to adopt? Tim's heart twisted, not wanting to pity the man (because no doubt he had enough of that), but it was sad. Life was a cruel mistress, she really was.

Looking down he lifted his drink from the counter and took a long sip, remembering the cutting of his chest. The muscles tightened at the memory, and while they were mostly gone, some of the stitching had dissolved or fallen out, and it wouldn't be a visible scar, or half visible, the skin would be so close to his own that you'd have to know it was there to see it.

"No, it's okay. I said something awful, you said something awful." he gave a weak chuckle, looking as Dave walked up with the new martini. "Thank you." he looked back at Madison, "We've cancelled each other out when it comes to words. We could change the topic." He suggested, nodding. Tim wouldn't ever complain to a doctor who had helped save his life. "Do you have any pets?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageJason smiled, "fair point, we're even...though i'm not sure what it is that you said that was so 'bad'." he took another drink when Tim asked about pets, "sadly, no. i work too much, it wouldn't be fair to the pet. i was thinking about getting a dog for a little while, but i couldn't bring myself to, he'd be home alone all day." he took another drink, "what about yourself? any pets? or would it be Mr. Aomine that has them?" he was starting to feel the warmth of the drinks spreading through his body, making him less nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image "That's right. Doctors have crazy schedules don't they? I don't know how you survive my 6-2 week is already hectic enough, and I've only been back for a week." Tim and one of the new coworkers were butting heads and it was making things difficult. Tim was a nice guy, honest, but when people started criticizing the work he'd been doing for well over four years, well, it irked him.

"Oh, Aomine actually has a pet cat, but she had a stunted growth so she's an eternal kitten. However I'm afraid of cats, and she's an absolute sweetheart but she still frightens me if she initiates contact." He liked her, but that cat when trying to comfort only stressed him out more.

"I was considering buying a pet but I don't know how well Aomine's cat is with other animals let alone if I'm allowed to have one." he finished the first martini, setting it aside so the second was more easily obtainable.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageJason smiled, "i can understand, after that affaire with the lion...well, anyone would be a bit freightened of cats. at least she isn't one of those monsters that are as big as a dog! i'd like to meet her sometime, she sounds cute. i'm sure if you ask Aomine, you would be able to get a dog. generally cats and dogs get along well if they are together in a safe enviornment." he sighed softly and closed his eyes for a moment, "so...about your appointment. i got the results earlier today, which is why i didn't call you. you're clean, there is no sign of any disease. also, your testoviron levels are normal for someone sexually active." he glanced around to make sure no one was listening, "are you still having the same problems?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image "Well I'veh ad a fear of them since before the lion. THe lion just sort of, intensified it." he said with a small chuckle. Oh that lion, he'd never forget it and he doubted it'd forget him. "I think it also curbed my appetite for soda." Tim could feel the warmth in his stomach, a small, nearly nonexistant tingle in his fingers. He wished he didn't weigh so little he didn't want to get completely drunk. Regardless, another sip was taken before the James went into doctor mode.

No disease, completely clean, good. Aomine was clean as well then. Awesome.

Testoviron levels are normal, Tim guessed that those were the sexually frustrated hormones.

"Y-Yea I am. I'm afraid it's just going to build up but I'm trying to release it every day." he murmured, taking a gulp of the drink now despite knowing he shouldn't. "It just won't stop and I really hate that."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageJason carefully reached over and patted Tim's shoulder, "hey, but you're working on it, right? and i bet that working has helped? so you aren't around your...uh, temptation as much?" he pulled his hand away and shrugged a little, "how is Mr. Hot Stuff anyways? he went back to work too, didn't he?" he took another drink, wanting to change the topic but Daren the only one that came to mind at the moment. "sorry, if you don't want to talk about him, that's ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image He gave a small nod. "I'm doing my best to work on it and if it's helped it's only a little bit. And as for temptation, at this point everyone is a temptation." he admitted, finishing the rest of his martini quicker than he would have hoped. "Can I have a glass of water and a blue hawaiian?" he asked David before looking back.

"Yes, he has a desk job currently and it's driving him absolutely mad. He's used to being in the field not in a chair." he chuckled. "No it's all right. We don't know much about each other so it's okay."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageDavid happily delivered the drinks, glad to have someone who knew his limits. he checked on Jay's drink and made him a soda water, placing it in front of his friend as a hint that he was close to having too much.

Jason nodded to acknowledge David's subtle hint, he was a light weight after all, "i can see that something like being stuck behind a desk being too much for him. poor man." he chuckled and shook his head a little. "here's a bit of information about me, i actually started school to be an accountant, but decided to change to a biology major after my second year and from there went to med-school. makes running the books easier at least."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image Tim took the water and took a large gulp before giving an exhale. Water was good. He had to stay hydrated.

"Oh did you?' Tim asked, surprised before giving a laugh. "But don't you have the treasurer of your medical board doing books? Though it makes sense ify ou're good at numbers you can be a doctor. I initially wanted to be a veterinarian but I figured maybe when I retire I could do that. I'd rather do accounting right now. Either way I'd enjoy it."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageJason laughed, "i miss spoke, i meant my own personal books. i don't have anything to do with finances at the hospital, sorry. i should have made that clearer." he shook his head a little, "i can see you as being good with animals, but you'd have to deal with cats too, wouldn't you? do you think you could handle that?"

Daren pulled out his phone and noticed he was late texting Tim, not that he really cared about texting him anyways. "Still alive?" he sent, shaking his head a little as he lay back down on the couch. he was staring at the ceiling, watching the shadows play across the expanse. he had meant to do some work, but as soon as he had gotten to the office, he'd lost all energy and had just gone home instead. he didn't have the stomach to sit behind that damned desk anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image "Oh! I'm sorry!" Tim laughed with him. "And yes I suppose, but like they train you to deal with blood I'd be trained to deal with cats. Push aside fears for the sake of helping them get better, no?" he drank the rest of his water before taking a sip of the alcoholic drink.

The vibration in his pants made him look down, "Excuse me a moment." he pulled out and unlocked the phone, finding Daren's text. Oh wow was it that late already? 'I've still got both my kidneys.' and chuckled, placing the phone back in his pocket. He was safe.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageJason watched David put another glass of water in front of Tim while the other replied to his text. the smile made him wonder who the text was from, but he didn't want to be intrusive, "maybe Daren's cat can help with that. you can start working on your fear now so it will be easier later." he finished his drink and was working on his water now, enjoying the cool liquid.

A young man with strawberry blonde hair sat himself down next to Tim and smiled at the two of them. "You're new, most of the people here know each other, but i haven't met you before." he held out his hand, "Aaron, nice to meet you. friends with Doc?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games