Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm
Coruscant - Outside Dance With Your Devils

Locolvictum was in his car, with his head lad back. The fresh air was helping clear his head. The drugs in the air would have taken a heavier toll if he hadn't left when he did. But it would be some time before they were expelled from his system naturally. Locolvictum made a mental note for a new assignment that his medical team could work on. One that could help resist or quickly expellee toxins such as drugs outside of ones system.

Locolvictum knew that he couldn't just leave them be, he needed to keep an eye on them. It would help her indirectly if there was conflict between them. Unfortunately, anymore direct interaction maybe frowned upon by his Lord Emperor.

Instead Locolvictum came up with a different idea. He would feel them, or rather sense them like what his Father did. Locolvictum extended his mind so that he could sense the various beings around him. It wasn't long before he softly touched everyone's mind within a mile radius from where he was. Those that could actually feel it, would only feel a soft touch. Like a feather brushing against the skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 pm
Aboard the Epoch Wren - Coruscant Landing Approach

"Alright, Masters... this is my game now. This is a heavily modified smuggling vessel, which should buy us a certain amount of credibility here. If anyone is interested in our product, wants to do a security sweep of my boat, or try anything funny, you send them to me. Far as they know, you're just the help... and that will free your attention to focus on more important matters... like keeping us alive, and finding Ka'all."

"I will be as helpful as I can, but unless it involves, dancers, drinking, or healing I might be a little under-qualified" Davth cracked a smile as he saw Elyria look back at him but it faded away as soon as her eyes were off of him, he was troubled and had a feeling she could sense it.

'There is no emotion, only peace
Peace is a Lie...
There is no Ignorance, only knowledge
There is no passion,
I gain strength
There is no chaos,
I am gaining power
There is no death only the force
The force will set me free.'

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

Canis Lupis Knight
[
quote="Lord Archos"]  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 pm

tuning into to Davth's thoughts, Elyria appeared to be watching the approach to Coruscant

'There is no emotion, only peace
Peace is a Lie...
There is no Ignorance, only knowledge
There is no passion,

I gain strength
There is no chaos,
I am gaining power
There is no death only the force
The force will set me free.'

she bit her lower lip as she heard the struggle within - the gentle squeeze of reassurance to Corvin..also encouragement to herself "has he not defeated it? Will he be the one to betray us?" looking out at the sky...her head giving the faintest of shakes"No..I can't think this way...he is a Master...he is a healer.....despite his.....pastimes...he is Je'daii... reaching out to him, while doing her best to block Corvin and Eliza.."Davth...you can fight it...I know you can.....but....Coruscant....the Darkness permeates every crevice...you cannot give in.....it was once the home of our predecessors...find their sources...draw on the strength of the ancient Jedi who once lived there...our very lives depend on it.....

Tomthetank

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm
Coruscant - Dance With Your Devils

T.A.D

Zara couldn't help but smile at his explanation of his home planet, though it was clear her mind was elsewhere and she was struggling to focus on his words.
Pleasure first and business never, eh? If only I had time for a vacation... she mused. Still, she was particularly tense after her interaction with the High Lord, and the smile soon faded as she tried to plan ahead in her mind what was going to happen next. However, any attempts of planning were futile, as it all depended on what the old Je'daii would do next, and whether or not he trusted her enough to take her to his home planet. She rubbed her eyes. It had been a long night, and it was going to be a long day ahead of her, as most likely she wasn't going to have the opportunity to get any sleep. She only hoped there was an adrenaline hypo waiting for her in the medical bay like Dawson had promised.
When Zara felt a light prickling on her skin, the uncanny feeling one gets when they think someone might be watching them, it was her paranoid state alone that made her hyper aware of this sensation. She scratched her neck and cast a glance at Dawson, wondering if he had gotten the same feeling. She decided it was best to continue the innocent conversation they had been having so as not to arouse any suspicion from whoever may be listening in.
Pheromones? I suppose that explains the... Zara's thoughts trailed off there, as she was unsure of how to finish her sentence, not too keen on admitting the powerful effect the pheromones were having on her.

You do realize, Captain Dawson, that this could be considered a form of mind control. To think that you would attempt to use such a powerful form of persuasion on me, a Sith... well, let's just say that you could get in a lot of trouble for this...

Though her words might have had some truth in them, it was obvious from the look in her eyes and her coy smile that she was taking an entirely flirtatious tone. At this point it was the only way that she could get her mind off of the possibility that there were still forces conspiring against her.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Davth was at first confused and then relieved to here master stone's voice projected into his own mind. 'I have been to the darkest corners of Shili, I have walked on the surface of Korriban, I once partied for three days under the influence of various stims, I can handle one pesky sith in my mind. I will search for some thread of the ancient Jedi, perhaps they will give me guidance on this. If I feel myself loosing control, I will run, I won't have myself attacking my allies.'

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:33 pm
Coruscant - Dance With Your Devils

scuttlefish

"If anyone is displeased on our planet, we quickly find them and remedy the situation." Dawson commented as the lift began to slow its descent and the door slid open. It was a bustling scene of droids and various crew finishing the the last of the preparations for his departure. He turned facing the young woman helping her out if the lift.

Pheromones? I suppose that explains the...

"Well despite the fact that I am incredibly handsome, it never hurts to have an added edge, no?"

You do realize, Captain Dawson, that this could be considered a form of mind control. To think that you would attempt to use such a powerful form of persuasion on me, a Sith... well, let's just say that you could get in a lot of trouble for this...

He took several steps with her before turning to look at the woman, unsure of how to respond to her at first, but the look in her eyes told him it was not as hostile as he immediately assumed.

"Mind control? Oh believe me if I could the minds of the sith I might have a fancy title or two." he chuckled softly at the joke. "I can not help it love, I see what I want and I simply reach out and take it." he made a grasping motion with his free hand before continuing "It is what made me a very good pirate as well as a business man. I am afraid that trouble is something that no longer bothers me, besides after we are finished I do not suspect that you will be complaining." They stopped just outside of the loading ramp "After you mi'lady" he bowed slightly as he gestured for her to ascend into the Delirum of Dreams.  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Davth was at first confused and then relieved to here master stone's voice projected into his own mind. 'I have been to the darkest corners of Shili, I have walked on the surface of Korriban, I once partied for three days under the influence of various stims, I can handle one pesky sith in my mind. I will search for some thread of the ancient Jedi, perhaps they will give me guidance on this. If I feel myself loosing control, I will run, I won't have myself attacking my allies.'

Elyria turned her head and smiled..a warm reassuring smile "My faith is with you my friend..." turning back to the front of the ship, she watched as the planet drew closer to view.......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomthetank

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 pm
Dxun jungle ruins-deep chamber

Croix was sitting in the middle of a dark room that was black and silent. Nothing in the room shed light, everything here at this time was like a void. Nothing existed, it was just "gone" and soon it was back again. In the following time that Croix was here he was visited by a spirit. This spirit talked of things known as the force. Croix learned many things already, like about the Jedi, the sith And how he himself was apart of a bigger picture. The first thing he learned from the spirit was that the bugs that were now apart of him were called Orbalisk. Deadly creatures that draw on the power of the dark side. They can heal the wounds of their hosts but at the cost of causing them great pain. It also fuels the dark side energy, that is if the hosts survive.
Croix also learned about making a mask and special gloves and boots to keep the Orbalisk from covering his head, hands, and feet.
Other then that though, Croix has only been learning how to concentrate and focus upon the dark side energy around him and within him. The spirit never explained who he was and never even mentioned his name... Only what he knew.
In a way, Croix started to grow attached to this spirit. This spirit was someone to talk to and a mentor. Something Croix felt he would never have again. But now Croix was getting knowledge about himself and who he was going to be...  

darjetii

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm
Coruscant - Delirium Of Dreams

T.A.D

Zara took a step onto the ship and grinned, by force of habit automatically heading towards the gunner's seat. But she stopped herself before she sat down, realizing just what she was doing. That's right... she had to remind herself that she wasn't here to man the weapons, not like the old days. She turned around and raised an eyebrow as he mentioned he was a pirate. So it appeared they had one thing in common, a history of piracy. She wasn't about to reveal this little chapter of her past, not just yet anyhow.

Maybe you knew my.... friend. Name was Efrynn. Tall female Rattataki, had a scar like this... she motioned with one finger diagonally across her face. She's captain of a ship called the Viridian. Never heard of her? she asked. It wasn't just because Efrynn owed her a lot of credits, but that was the main reason. She also missed her company, as the woman was quite the exciting person to be around. But mostly dangerous.

She could feel the same sharp pain in her head again and rubbed her temples. That was enough talking for a while. Without any indication of what she was looking for, she began to wander around in search of the med bay. Maybe she could find some more painkillers while she was at it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm
Coruscant - Outside Dance With Your Devils

Locolvictum was waiting so long he fell asleep. He looked as peaceful as a crazy psychopath could get while sleeping. But that didn't mean that Locolvictum wasn't aware of what was going on. He just didn't deem it as necessary as before. It was more of a minor annoyance that he was going out of his way to do this.

He couldn't decide what was worse at this situation, the paper work that he had to do, or the possible reparations that the Emperor may give him for this.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:33 pm

scuttlefish

Dawson watched the woman as she started towards the location of the main laser battery, but raised a brow as she stopped.

Maybe you knew my.... friend. Name was Efrynn. Tall female Rattataki, had a scar like this... She's captain of a ship called the Viridian. Never heard of her?

"Efrynn..... Efrynn, you said her ship was the Viridian? The name rings a bell or two, and you say she was Rattataki.... About yay high" He raised his his hand to about his shoulder and waived it horizontally "I want to say she is leading a band of outdated buckets barely able to maintain their hyper drive's. Wasn't always the case, but you loose a job or two and things start to head south." The zeltron watched as she made her way through the ship before pulling out his data pad once again, it was sort of like his universal remote. It was a video feed trained on a protocol droid, he believed it's designation was C9-B2.

The droid made its way through the throngs of patrons before it found the man he was sent to find. "Sir I have been instructed to bring you to Captain Dawson, and your female companion on board his ship. If you would kindly follow me."
Quote:
"Lord Archos"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:54 pm

T.A.D

Lord Archos

Zara let out a sharp laugh at his comment about her former captain. It was worth it to reveal this chapter of her history just to defend Efrynn. She had difficulty imagining her falling on hard times when the two of them had so much success together.

Rust buckets? Excuse you! I doubt Efrynn is leading a fleet of anything but state of the line ships. I'll have you know, one time we commandeered an Imperial gunship with just a vibro knife and blaster between the two of us. Well... and a few mind tricks. she admitted this last part with a sheepish smile. Of course that was before she had any training, and could only master a few simple illusions. It was enough for others to overestimate her abilities and cower in fear, though.

In any case, I doubt her success ever depended on my presence, though if what you say is true, perhaps I was more valuable of an asset than I thought...

And of course this meant that she didn't have the money, either. Not that Zara needed money or anything now that she was in the care of the Sith. Still, it would be nice to see Efrynn again, if she didn't try to kill her for leaving so abruptly.
Again she felt the sharp pain in her head, the trouble of holding these long telepathic conversations. She muttered something incoherent that only a linguist would be able to decipher, and headed back in the direction of the med bay after consulting a map of the ship on a nearby console. A medical droid approached her, and she was able to input her commands into its control panel. A few minutes later it brought her a hypodermic needle and two blue pills. Sitting on a cot, she administered the shot herself and dry-swallowed the pills. Zara closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, hoping to feel the effects of the stimulant soon.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:10 am

"My faith is with you my friend..."

Davth waited for her to turn back around before smiling, he pushed the thoughts of the Empire and even the mission as far back as he could and imagines instead his village on Shili. IT had for the most part been untouched by the empire and the jeda'ii even though his people were known to have a n affinity for the force, this would be where he would revert if he felt himself start to loose control.

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:21 am

scuttlefish

Lord Archos

Rust buckets? Excuse you! I doubt Efrynn is leading a fleet of anything but state of the line ships. I'll have you know, one time we commandeered an Imperial gunship with just a vibro knife and blaster between the two of us. Well... and a few mind tricks.

In any case, I doubt her success ever depended on my presence, though if what you say is true, perhaps I was more valuable of an asset than I thought...

"Believe what you will, but the last time we met the only ships she had were barely space-worthy, something happened to her might have been the stims, maybe even spices but she angered a hutt. The Empire is great and powerful but the crime families have a far and ever extending reach, and if they can not touch you they can always hire out... independent contractors." the Zeltron shrugged as he finished speaking, he had never given a terrible amount of thought to the other pirates situation, she was never a threat to him and not strong enough to be an ally. When she started for the medbay he called after her "I will be in my quarters for the time being, someone should be fetching your friend by now, you two can decide on a destination, and we can discuss payment"  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 am
T.A.D
scuttlefish

Coruscant - Hangar - Delirium of Dreams

The old Je'daii master walked quietly behind the droid as it showed him into the hangar. Trying to be inconspicuous was difficult with his 6'5" frame, but he managed as they approached the man's ship. Looking it over, Ka'all chuckled and thought to himself, "Wouldn't be the first time a hunk of junk got an old Jedi fool where he needed to go."

As they entered the ship, Master Endar glanced around. The interior was well maintained and looked much smarter than the outside, which was most likely the intention. Following the droid still, they came up to the man from the bar. Bowing his head, the elder Je'daii said with a smile, "Where would you like me, Captain?"  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games