Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Arriving at the Academy, Luciano looked around as the sun rays shined upon his slightly covered face. "Today is going to be a good day, I just know it". Looking ahead, Luciano noticed two ninja's already training there. One was a fair skinned male with long dark hair who wore all black clothes with little gold trim. Using his sensory skills Luciano noticed that this shinobi had an extremely high chakra pool, almost doubled his own and by the looks of the jutsu that he was doing, Luciano knew that he was from the Senju clan, legends of the Leaf. "Wow a ninja from the Senju clan, never really met one in person". Walking on the Academy grounds itself keeping his distance from the Senju in training, Luciano gazed at the female ninja that seemed like she was with him.

What really caught Luciano's attention was the fact that she had the ears of a wolf. To him it was quite amazing because he has never seen that on someone before. "Truly amazing". In his mind she reminded him of beautiful white wolf with eyes of blood and body of a women. Of course he wouldn't show such notice to her being beautiful an all, for now he would remain silent about it. Maybe one day would tell her, she did look older then him, so maybe in a few years, who knows, she might be scared of bugs. "eh".

Making his way past both of the ninja's making sure he's not in their way, Luciano went forth to find himself a quiet area where he could practice his Clan jutsu. "I will be the best shinobi to come out of my clan, I just hope my clan members know that at least". Finally finding the right spot Luciano stop and pulled out his secret Clan's scroll containing all of its jutsu's. "Okay before I even try to learn those jutsu's I need to practice on using the kikaichu beetles again". With that being said Luciano went straight to training

Village • Kumogakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Jurei Senju
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei smiled modestly as he followed suit. [exit]

Chakra: 755
Stamina: 75

Punished Knight

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Watching as both the shinobi left, Luciano was quite glad he didnt have an audience watching him. "Now on to import things". Luciano needed to be ready to use the Kikaichū no Jutsu, the Destruction Bug Host Technique in battle. Even though he was born with the ability to use it, he still lacked the knowledge to using it in combat. "Okay here we go". After reading the information of the technique, Luciano extended his arms out in front of him until they were perfectly straight with his hands open to where his palms showed.

All he needed to do was control the kikaichu, at least make a basic shape or something that would prove to himself that he could use the beetles efficiently. Closing his eyes, Luciano began to concentrate on his chakra flow and the kikaichu that was inside of his body feeding off of it. Now focusing on giving the kikaichu enough chakra for then to listen to him when he told them to do something. " Okay now all i have to do is tell them something to do and hopefully they will listen". Still maintaining his focus, Luciano began to balance his body and mind as well just like his father had taught him a few years back.

"Okay kikaichu, I hope you are listening. My name is Luciano and I am your host. I am the one that is feeding you the chakra that you are receiving. All i need you to do is to do what I say, okay." Luciano said hoping that the kikaichu beetles will cooperate. Feeling his chakra being drained, Luciano just knew it was working. "Okay now kikaichu, I want you to make the shape of a Square for me". With that being said, the kikaichu gladly listen to the instruction that Luciano gave. Flooding from both his sleeves 100 tiny black kikaichu took on the shape of a square. "Yes!".

Kikaichū no Jutsu [ Destruction Bug Host Technique ]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450 / 450 | STA • 50 / 50 | AC • 000 | Ryo • 000 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned

Kikaichū no Jutsu [ Destruction Bug Host Technique ]
The Destruction Bug Host Technique is a practice exclusive to the Aburame clan. When children are born into the clan, their bodies are offered to insects to be used as a nest. Over the years, as the child grows up, they are instructed in the hiden jutsu of the clan, and learn how the insects may serve them in combat. The jutsu is fairly basic and grows with the user as they rank up so does this jutsu.

Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taking out his scroll again Luciano looked at it to see what Clan jutsu he was going to learn this time since he got the main one down. "okay time to learn the Human Cocoon Technique, this should be easy". Luciano released 50 of the kikaichu beetles, the correct amount it took him just to perform this jutsu. Focusing his chakra correctly to the best he could. A cocoon started to form around Luciano creating what it seemed to be a type sleeping bag.

- Human Cocoon Technique :: Learned

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 000 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 450 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image

After wasting minutes trying to get out the of the Insect Spying Technique, Luciano took out his Clan scroll and began to look over the next few jutsu's he was going to learn. "Okay, I guess im going to learn Hijutsu Mushiyose, The Secret Technique Insect Gathering". Luciano began to focus on his chakra flow, now on his knee's kneeling over, Luciano placed his finger tips on to the ground. Focusing his chakra to his finger tips, a web of chakra unleash. As the web was unleashed, different insects began to follow the webs back to its source. "whoa, that could be useful".

Hijutsu: Mushiyose [ Secret Technique: Insect Gathering ] :: Learned

"Now on to the next Jutsu. The Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu, the Insect Clone Technique". Luciano felt that this should be easy because of the hard work that he was doing, and how training and learning new techniques came so natural to him. "Okay, lets gets this over with, come on out my friends". As 100 of the kikaichū insects exited out of Luciano through his sleeve, the on to the ground, they all gathered into what first looked like black hole on the ground. "Good, good, now all i need for you guys is to form into another version of me". With that being said the kikaichū insects did just that. Watching as the insects rise from the ground into the shape of his body, Luciano step back. When the jutsu was complete, Luciano looked as the what was then kikaichū insects was now a clone of him. "Nice, now on to the next jutsu".

Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [ Insect Clone Technique ] :: Learned

Now the next Jutsu was going to be more difficult but Luciano felt as though is was going to be a good enough challenge. “Okay i guess I’m going to practice Mushi Kabe no Jutsu, The Insect Wall Technique. Okay my friends I’m going to need you to form a thick and very durable wall for me that will be able to protect me in case of danger”. Standing as still as possible increasing his flow of chakra so that the kikaichū could perform best, which he learned after practicing the last jutsu he did. Luciano then raised his arms so that they was extended in front of him. Keeping his breath at a steady relaxing pace. “Go, and make the wall” he said as he ordered the kikaichū. As 200 of the kikaichū came flooding out of his sleeves, which was something he was getting used to. The kikaichū began to form a wall in front of him that seemed like it was an estimate of 15 ft tall and 12 ft wide. As the last of the insects began to fall into place, Luciano figured he should test it out and to do that was by punching the wall himself. “Sorry for this guys.” Luciano said right before punching the wall. As he punch the wall killing some the the kikaichū, Luciano pulled his first away noticing that he hardly did anything, then seeing the kikaichū cover the area he punched he knew that he completed learning the jutsu.

Mushi Kabe no Jutsu [ Insect Wall Technique ] :: Learned

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 380/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 000 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 139 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used • Hijutsu: Mushiyose [ Secret Technique: Insect Gathering ]
• Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [ Insect Clone Technique ]
• Mushi Kabe no Jutsu [ Insect Wall Technique ]
Jutsu Learned • Hijutsu: Mushiyose [ Secret Technique: Insect Gathering ]
• Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [ Insect Clone Technique ]
• Mushi Kabe no Jutsu [ Insect Wall Technique ]
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image

"Okay now time to learn Mushi Sekkou no Jutsu, The Insect Spying Technique. okay my friends what i want one of you to do make a link with me which would allow me to hear and see what you hear and see". Using the Insect gathering Technique, Luciano called all of the kikaichu beetles back. Extending his right arm outward, Luciano then release one kikaichu beetle from his sleeve. After the kikaichu landed on his hand, Luciano then linked with the kikaichu telepathically but he wasnt sure if he really did it so he closed his eyes only to see in the world that the kikaichu say in. Opening his eyes, Luciano felt good because the jutsu was a success. "okay you can return now my friend".

Mushi Sekkou no Jutsu [ Insect Spying Technique ] :: Learned

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 380/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 000 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 139 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 780/780 || Stamina: 50/50 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei had taken refuge away from the other people. He was seeking solitude. He had found a shady spot beneath a tree. He gazed at his hands flexing his fingers as he weighed their value. His palms showed character. The training he had received before coming to Konoha reflecting in them.

He placed his hand on the trunk of the tree. He could feel it had character. Having endured the hard times and rejoiced in the good. The people it comforted and the children it had given a reprieve from the sun. He nodded as he patted the trunk. He did not want to get too distracted from the mission on hand. He was there to begin training and since it was first time at the Konoha Academy he thought it fitting to go back to basic to refresh his mind and body.

He turned his back to the tree and stretched out his hands and brought them back to his center. With his elbows out he positioned his hand into a triangular shape with only his middle fingers touching and thumbs in. He took in a slow deep breath as he shut his eyes. He then exhaled slowly before taking in a deep breath. This time to taste the air. It had an earthy quality to it.

He formed the seal "Saru" slowly allowing his fingers to fall into place. He was brought back to his childhood and how it took so much concentration to form it and now it was second nature. It was almost and odd sensation to consciously forming the seal rather than allowing muscle memory to take over.

He returned his hands back to a neutral state before forming the next seal, "tatsu." His though overriding his body he accidentally put his right thumb over top the left. He shook his head correcting his fingers. He was still getting use to consciously forming seals again. After correcting his hands he returned them to a neutral state and formed "tatsu" again. This time allowing for his hands to form correctly. He nodded acknowledging his work and returned it a neutral state.

Basic Training: Meditate [1/5]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"We shall flood the land to wash away the living...
We shall salt the earth so nothing can grow...
Only then will they realize the error in their ways...
Only then will they learn to fear and respect...
Mori no Senju Ichizoku again..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 780/780 || Stamina: 50/50 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei formed the next seal "Tori." He had always been curious about this particular seal. Why was it that "Tori" was such a closed seal. "Tori" was suppose to be bird but yet the fingers touch rather than being spread open. He thought of his fingers in the middle to be like a caged bird. His other fingers were its cage. He imagined the bird chirping unaware of the world outside. Caged like the hearts of so many.

He returned his hands to a neutral state before bringing enveloping them together to form the seal "Mi." A seal he was very familiar with on a personal level. He had used it often as well as seen his brother use it. It was ironic that the seal was yet another closed hand seal but often lead to presenting his hands wide open. An ominous seal indeed.

Basic Training: Meditate [2/5]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei returned his hands back to neutral state before forming the next seal. He extended his left index and middle finger before grasping them with his right forming "Ne." He returned his hands back to a neutral state.

The next seal was "Ushi." His hand came together like "Mi" but opening his right hand keeping his other hand firm. He had the urge to wiggle his fingers. It was just one of those symbols. He then exhaled as here turned his hands to a neutral state.

Basic Training: Meditate [3/5]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

He formed the next seal "Inu." His idle mind began to start the cogs of muscle memory took over and he strung together "Inu," "Uma," and "Tora." He began to mold chakra in is abdomen. He stopped. The purpose of his training was to start at the basics. To begin at the proverbial root.

He shook his head and returned them to a neutral state. He took in a deep breath and continued on. He formed "Uma." Free as the wild mustang. He could feel the his hands tingly. Itching to jump ahead of him. He held it for a moment before allowing it to fold into the next seal "Tora."

"Tora" was firm symbol and various of it were used wildly. A one handed version was used before two Shinobi sparred in honorable combat. A symbol of their equality of spirit. "Tora" was another common seal for him. It too brought back memories of younger days in the forest. The days when he and his brother were equals. Before society shifted their status.

Basic Training: Meditate [4/5]

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei was in the final stretch. He returned them to a neutral state and began taking in a breath slowly. He brought his hands down to form the seal "I." The most unique of all the seals it was the only one that turned the wrist so the hands were upside down. A strange and mysterious seal. It was hard for him to imagine what was going through the minds of people that developed the seals.

Returning to normal gesturing he continued on to the seal "Hitsuji" another seal that shared a similar form to "Tora." His shoulder began to tense up. It was harder to slow down his hand speed then to allow them to flow normally. He rolled his shoulders before release it and forming the last seal "U." He let out a sigh relief as he twirled his pinky before releasing it.

It had been harder than he had first thought to override his body. The impulse to just quickly string them along was strong. He attributed to this to his youth. Bursting with the vitality hit was difficult at times to slow down and reflect on things that have passed.

Basic Training: Meditate [5/5]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei stretched after going through the first set of basic motions. He prepared himself for going through again. This time focusing on the meaning behind the animals of each of the seal. It would give him more to think about as he started again.

He formed the first Seal "Saru," Monkey. A creature know to mischievious, cunning and agile. Monkeys play many important parts in lore. He could not help but think of the Monkey's curse. To see, speak, or say no evil. Something that was much harder in practice than in theory.

The next symbol was Tatsu," Dragon. Dragons were a symbol of power and divine authority. Majestic and destructive. Savior and destroyer rolled into one. The images that flooded into his mind were very much mixed. He equated them to the Yin and Yang chakra struggling for control.

Only once the two were in harmony would the true nature of the seal "Tatsu" would grant its wielder the blessing of such knowledge.

Basic Training: Meditate 2 [1/5]

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei formed the seal "Ne," Rat. Rats are a curious creature. A survivor by trade and an escape artist by trade. The scavenger goes forth not knowing if by the end of the day will he achieve his goals of survival or will he fall victim to the world around. Many would consider the rat less than noble but for sure it will to survive are surpassed by few. More would be well to follow the rats example.

He then formed the seal "Tori," Bird. Birds are one of the few creatures that experience the wonder of flight. The freedom of the open air. They live the freedom that few could ever enjoy or understand, but people have admired the birds ability to fly and without knowing it cage it creature. Thus it looses that unimaginable freedom and instead trades it for security. Many people often do the same to themselves fearing the world at large.

Basic Training: Meditate 2 [2/5]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei formed the seal "Mi," Snake. The Snake are known for their flexibility and strength. Without limbs they strike out at unsuspecting prey. Skilled hunters as well as skilled deceivers. They blend into their surroundings, Swift they strike at the unsuspecting, quietly they approach. But for their strength they too are preyed upon.

He formed the next seal "Ushi," Ox. Large and robust. Docile yet brutal. With its powerful body it moves onward towing the weight of the world on its shoulder. In rage it to plows through the walls and boundaries set before it. It is never bad to follow its example. Work hard, live carefree and in when the time comes. Let loose the fury pent up inside.

Basic Training: Meditate 2 [3/5]

User Image

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei formed the next seal "Inu," Dog. Dogs are often a symbol of loyalty. They protect that which is precious to them with the greatest intensity. Their passions unbridled. A reminder not to give up on those closest to you and fight for those you love and believe in. It is no wonder they have been companions for so long. A virtue to be admired.

He progressed to the next seal "Uma," Horse. Horses are know to be strong and fast. Dashing across the land crisscrossing like the winds. They charge onward with no clear destination in mind only that they must. A level of determination to their freedom. He envisioned the few times he rode a horse. The wind in his face as he urged the beast to go faster.

Next was "Tora," Tiger. Often seen counter to dragons they stalk their prey patiently for the moment to strike and when they do they ferocity is unmatched. He could think of no better symbol for ferocity. Yet another symbol that requires harmony of Ying and Yang to truly master.

Basic Training: Meditate 2 [4/5]

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games