Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:05 pm
True. Well done, Shinn.
There's also a song by a band called Wizard called "Powergod", which is about Odin. Dunno if you remember a lot about Shards, but I also threw in an ISD called Asgard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:24 pm
You could introduce Paladin Loki later. He could be a renegade IK or something.  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:22 pm
Is it possible for IKs to go renegade? eek

Gee thanks .... now I have Hammerfall's "Renegade" in my head! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 pm
I doubt it.
Rogue imperial Knights would either have to seek shelter with the Jedi or the Sith. The other knights would probably kill him for deserting if he didn't act fast enough.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:08 pm
They could pull a Yoda and go live on their own...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:09 pm
Until the Knights find him.
Quiting the Knights would be the same as quiting the US Special Forces.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:10 pm
Well, I didn't say it would be easy, I just think that it's possible. Maybe if one of our IKs gets fed up, they can go renegade, maybe join th CotA or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:13 pm
Read Legacy mate.
Once Fel's Impersonator bites it, the Knights are now on the same level as the Jedi: Renegades and outlaws.
If you guys planned on putting the real Fel back on the throne, they'd easily sign on.
but seeing as you guys want freedom for the galaxy, the Jedi are your best bet.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:22 pm
Oh, the Jedi are the CotA's best bet, but the CotA would be the best bet of anyone who leaves the IK's is what I'm saying. The original rebellion took in Imperial deserters, and I don't think that the Sith would be as forgiving, so anyone who decides to leave the knights would best find a sanctuary of sorts with the Community.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:26 pm
I don't think the Sith have any problem with the IK..besides the fact that they stand in their way.  

FrozenPhoenix32

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:28 pm
True. Though, Fel, or his double, would have to really screw up in order for Iria to take yet another cue from her host ...
For the time being, there's not much need for me to do such. Plus, I'd practically be talking to myself were Iria and Freya in the same place ... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:32 pm
You would be, huh? I think that even if the Sith only thought that the IKs were in their way, they'd be a lot less kind than the CotA would. This isn't a recruitment drive or anything... I'm just presenting an idea.  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:35 pm
Something to consider for future reference. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:37 pm
Yeah, it'd have to wait for a later chapter or episode anyway. We haven't even united the GLF yet.  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Question: any "bad guys" have their eyes on Kashyyk, or wil our trip there be smooth sailing?

And yes, I am aware that the IKs aren't necessarily the bad guys, per se, thus the quotes ...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games