Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:45 pm
"I'm here to tell the location of the peace talks," Mamoru said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu smiled at Zack. He reminded her a bit of her sis-She caught herself. No. What's in the past is past. I can't do anything to change it. It's no use remembering that day, she thought. "All right. What do you want to play?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm
Zack crossed his amrs and looked to the side"I errm..i.."He was thinking ,actually he had no clue how to play.Tremor,his own brother never really played with him,Zack only heard the servants tlaking about their kids and how they often play with eachother"I want to play this game where you have to catch the other one..."Zack said after a while"DOn't know how it is called..."

Jay smiled"Ah ..the peace talks..okay...and where ?"He crossed his arms"I was already thinking about visitig the king to ask where the peace tlaks would be.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:34 pm
"They will be at a fort at the foot of the mountain," Mamoru said. "I'm afraid you won't have a good view of this castle because of the trees, but it can't be helped."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu smiled. "I'm afraid I cannot do anything that requires the use of sight," she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm
((WHere is the rest?...no one else is posting anymore...)

JAy smiled"Well thank you for telling me..I will be there..but ..when exactly?When does it start?"

Zack sighed"Aww i forgot..well then..errrrrrrm..hug me?..and bring me back to my room please?..I got lost "He laughed and hugged her"I like you!You aren't like the rest!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:03 pm
[[Actually, I check back nearly every day to see what else has come up... but so far there's been nothing for me to do. I'm still waiting for Bonnie to finish giving Qin's assignment sad ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 am
((Hm...I'll PM them to remind them to post.))

"Lord Annexus has not yet finished his preparations and we have not decided on a time yet," Mamoru said.

Arisu kneeled down to Zack's level and hugged him. "What do you mean, 'not like the rest?'" she asked.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm
((I have to wait for Bonnie to post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 am
((Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm back! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for being gone so long. Even now, its probably going to be short. sweatdrop ))

Annexus raised and eyebrow and not looking at Qin spoke:

"Zeek has disappeared. I don't know what he's doing, exactly but I think you can guess. Find him. I need to know who he's been talking to and where he is."

Annexus frowned thoughtfully. He wished today were not the day of the peace talks. That made too many things tricky.

"If today were any other day, I'd ask you to take care of our little deserter. As it is, though, I am required to handle things with a certain amount of delicacy so as not to alarm the other Eternal Eyes."

A slow smile spread across Annexus' face. He chuckled lightly and turned to Qin.

"Of course.... if an opportunity were to present itself.... or if Zeek mad the first move.... you could hardly be blamed for defending yourself.... yes?"

((*insert Bonnie's maniacal laughter here*))
.......................................................................................................................................

"Blast!" Elisabeth shouted "He got away!" She crossed her arms and made a pouty face.
............................................................................................................................

Luana turned to Fredrick with surprise and relief on her face.

"S-sir! You know these people?"

Fredrick nodded.

"Well, I know one of them. Calm down Luana. I spoke with him in the village. I am fairly certain he is trustworthy, though I am not sure why he is here."

He walked toward them eying the new girl quickly. He made a quick bow to her. Even from there he could see she was an Eternal Eyes. He turned to Luana.

"At any rate, we don't go around killing people just because we've been found out," He said with one eyebrow craned upwards in disapproving manner.

Luana nodded sheepishly and with a quick bow turned and fell back to be with the other Eternal Eyes.

Fredrick smiled and turned back to face Masa and Zeek. He clapped his hands together and smiled.

"Now, what exactly is going on here that has gotten my second in command so stirred up?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 pm
((XD S'okay. But why were you gone so long? O.o))

Masa watched as the man walked towards them. Luana had addressed him as if he was the leader, so Masa assumed that he was.
"I take it you are the leader of this group?" she asked. "I am Masami, but everyone calls me Masa. Luana has told me that you were looking for the Eternal Eyes. I know exactly where they are. I spent a little bit of time there. If you would follow me, I would gladly lead you back."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Zeek looked at Fredrick "Well I left the Kings Army and was in search for anyone to help the Eternal Eyes" he said. "Jay and the King are having the peace talks today and we think he is planning something" he said "but since Masa here knows the way you do not need me" he said and vanished. He appeared in the room with Jay, Mina, and Mamoru. "So you are the dilivery boy" he said looking at Mamoru.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 am
Zack tilted his head"Well you are nice to me!And ..errm..the others always call me prince and do what father says...but you said yes if i asked you if you would play with me..without asking father first"He smiled and then heard Elisabeth,curious like he was,he grabbed Arisus hand and walked with her to Elisabeth"Who are you?"He asked her.

JAy looked at Zeek and then back at Mamoru"Yes he is..but..we only have the location now...not the time"Jay chuckled"Which means you will come again right Mamoru?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Suzu stayed to the side by the area Fredrick was hiding behind moments ago. She figured she might cause more commotion appearing suddenly so waiting and collecting information was probably the best. At least she had been thinking that until the other man vanished. Walking forward to where she was still a good distance away but out in the open for all to see, she let her mirage fade away as her body slowly appeared before them. With her nature of self-preservation ever since that moment in her past, Suzu always was cautious in her actions. Without any words, she gave a wave with a smile.  

Sneaky Puddle

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:59 pm
"It means I have to once we come up with a time. Until then, I have some other things to take care of," Mamoru said.

"I have worked for him for seven years and only disappointed him once when one of my targets escaped. I would never allow anything to harm him. I would give my life for him," Arisu told him before he started to drag her over to Elisabeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 pm
Zack looked confused"Seven years?But ..i am six!And if you served him seven years so how is it possible that i never saw you before Arisu?"Zack asked confused.

Jay nodded"Well..then bye untill we meet again right?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 pm
"I'll see you once Lord Annexus decides on a time," Mamoru said and left.

Arisu realized her mistake after she said it. That's right! I wasn't in the army when he was this young! "I...er...I am...rarely at the castle. I have almost constant jobs to do for Lord Annexus. And when I am here, I mostly keep to myself," she said, hoping he wouldn't notice that she was lying.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games