Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:08 am
Gil chuckled thinking it was unlikely Satoshi would ever wear the armour "That's a very nice piece of armour Hebal, I trust you made it yourself?" he asked leaning against the wall and whistling Enkidu to keep him still.

Itaka shrugged "I'm sure we could find a store somewhere in the world that tailors for large demons like yourself, might even be a market for that particular niche if you ever fancied it Satoshi" he joked glancing at Satoshi's chestplate "Uh...nice chestplate there Satoshi" he said looking away so as not to stare.

Oassu nodded ensuring he was presentable and that Cid was secure "Right come on it's about time we got underway anyway I think" he said yawning slightly "Plus it'll be nice to see Satoshi and Gil again" he added leading Felina to the door.

Zadina's door opened slowly and a rather sullen Zadina emerged with Jeckhart's hand resting upon his shoulder "Oh hello Sir Gil and Satoshi, Happy Dragon's festival" he said bowing deeply to both of them while Jeckhart nodded "Greetings and Happy Dragon Festival as well, my name is Jeckhart, I'm an agent of the clan and I'm going to be spending some time here" he explained bowing as well while the sounds of Mari stirring could be heard from her room along with some foreign curses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 am
Seph scratched her head unaware of anything Mari said "Well I think she is conscious and got the message based on her answer. Good job though Hebal has a good shine to it and Satoshi has a very hard figure to work with" she complimented her successfully holding back a snicker.

Alpha shrugged "I don't need clothes really. Most places are fine with how I look normally since I keep certain areas covered. And then when needs must I can just go into human form. Im sure Satoshi can make more money making pretty clothes for tall elves with heavy wallets instead"

Hebal smiled and puffed her chest out proudly "Yep of course I made it. It would not do to buy you guys ready made stuff. Thats just soulless. Im glad you like it though" she sung before skipping over to Zadina "Welcome back kid, when you have a moment I have a little project I could do with some help with and I think you would be just the right person for the job"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:29 pm
Satoshi frowned hearing Mari's curses from the other room "Remind me to never wake Mari up from her sleep. Doesn't seem like a morning person based on that reaction" she noted putting the armour down to one side partly to give Hebal a hug and partly to keep it out of sight "Well thank you Hebal, it was a most thoughtful gift and I would rather make pretty clothes for someone as cute of you than stuff for Alpha," she complimented her with an ear pat before she turned to shake Jeckhart's hand "Hi there and happy dragon festival. I think I recognise your face from before"

Felina stretched and followed Oassu almost in a skip "Yep, its been strange being in such a small group the past couple of days. Also the airship feels a lot more spacious without Satoshi's giant chest to fill the place" she whispered with a small laugh.

Hayate raised his eyebrow only knowing the meaning behind one of the ruder words Mari had used "Can't blame you there Satoshi. Making clothes for Alpha wouldnt be my idea of fun or worth the time either. Though your demon form you must admit can be quite intimidating so maybe staying in human form is for the best"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:30 am
Jeckhart nodded "I've been around a little bit now and then" he said shaking Satoshi's hand before turning as Mari's door opened and little Ivy instantly flew out whizzing around the room taking in everyone before eventually settling down on Alpha's head and turning his hair blue while giggling maniacally to herself.

Itaka laughed "Seems Ivy was an early riser compared to Mari, must have wanted out for a while" he said looking over at Alpha "Nice colour by the way, suits you" he joked waving to the little fairy atop Alpha's head as a sleepy Mari in bed robes stepped out of her room with Sophia in a little Kimino snoozing in one arm "Oh...good morning everyone, Happy Dragon Festival" she yawned swaying sleepily in the doorway.

Gil smiled going over to pet Sophia "Good morning Mari, it looks like you had an especially fun dragon festival" he said before looking at Zadina "And welcome to you too my young friend!" he said going over to Zadina and giving him a hug seeing he seemed a little down "I trust you had a good Dragon Festival?"

Zadina smiled ruefully glad to have a hug from Gil "Thank you Sir Gil, yes I did have a wonderful time" he said watching Alpha's blue hair with interest "Also I'd be glad to help you with something Hebal" he said shuffling over to sit on the edge of the couch "But does that mean we are going now?" he asked.

Oassu snickered "True but we shouldn't be so mean about that, your own chest is nothing to snark at either y'know?" he said as they climbed the ladder to the main deck "Hello again everyone, hey Satoshi, Gil, Mari good to see you are awake" he said pulling himself to his feet. "It's good to have everyone back together no? Albeit a bit crowded" he said shuffling aside to give Hayate more room.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:45 pm
Hebal nodded ruffling Zadina's hair "Yeah we are going because we are all together again. Though first Gil and Satoshi are going to tell us something then we are going to have a little group meeting just so we all know whats happening plus where we are going and all" she explained waving to Oassu and Felina. "Yay now we are all together we can start our little meeting" she sung bouncing around to Mari to hug her "Heya sleepy head hehe rise and shine"

Alpha groaned playfully swatting at Ivy not overly fond of the blue colouring "Yeah well we are all here so good time to discuss. Its been a long time since we have had a group meeting like this all here together. I kind of like it. Should do it more often" he chuckled "Anyway you and Gil go first"

Seph laughed watching Ivy fly about unphased by Alpha "Happy dragon festival Mari. Good to see you are recovering so well from your hangover from the night before" she joked while moving between Oassu and Itaka trying hard not to hit them both with her wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 am
Felina smiled waving to the rest of the group members "Heya guys and happy late dragon festival. Though yes let us not stay around in this meeeting too long. We have a lot of travelling to do today still and ideally we will get there by night" she told them while she pulled Oassu closer to her and away from Seph.

Hayate snickered aiming a small blue spark towards Alpha in attempt to encourage Ivy to turn the rest of Alpha blue.. "You should count yourself lucky Alpha to have Ivy's attention like that. Most ladies would run a mile from you in your demon form" he teased soon quietening down to let Satoshi speak.

Satoshi swallowed hard, suddenly realising everything she had been planning to say had disappeared from her mind. "Umm well.. I am not really good with speeches though first of all let me say, I have really enjoyed tagging along with you guys. You've been some really entertaining people and we have had some pretty neat adventures. My Agralian has improved significantly and I have almost got over my fear of flying. However..." she trailed off thinking for a moment. "Please don't take this as me saying I don't like you or you have done something wrong because that isn't the case at all. Though I think its time at least of now that this is where my part of this journey ends. Part of being a ninja includes looking for new adventures and new people to meet and work with other jobs. That is how we are in profession and nature. It is now time for me to move on for I have already stayed with you guys as much as 5 times as long as with any other groups of people outside my village and it is about time for a change. I have been thinking about it for a while now and Gil just so happened to get a job with the bangaa so I guess this is my opportunity to go with him and move on to other adventures. Though please, don't be sad or upset" she sighed looking specifically at Hebal. "Theres a good chance I may be back at some point when you least suspect and I will keep in touch with you. You guys mean too much too me to not do that and..." she trailed off and glanced towards Gil to see if he wanted to add or say anything.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:38 am
Gil sighed folding his arms once Satoshi looked at him pleadingly "It's a mission over on the Bangaa-Seeq border, some Seeq Lord has gained too much power and both factions want him taken care of. I understand my own leaving might not be such a big deal as Satoshi's though I'll certainly miss a lot of you and I wish you well on your quest" he said shuffling uncomfortably.

Oassu blinked somewhat surprised "Well...I guess that's your call Satoshi, I was looking forward to maybe some more ninja training but...I guess we're lucky we managed to have you for this long considering you've fought alongside us for nothing so far" he said squeezing Felina's hand.

Mari smiled delighted as Hebal hugged her taking care not to shake Sophia too much and wake her "Well hi Hebal I missed you too thanks" she said returning the hug before pausing at Satoshi's news. "That's....a real shame Satoshi...I'd have liked it if you could have stayed. Are you sure this is what you want?" she said solemnly still a little too sleepy to have much of an emotional reaction while Ivy kept bouncing on Alpha's head to dodge his hand changing his hair colour with each bounce.

Zadina sighed "Ok Satoshi, goodbye, I'll miss you too Sir Gil, it was an honour to fight alongside you" he said quietly before slowly wandering back to his room.

Itaka frowned leaning down whisper to Seph "Certainly puts a dampener on things" he muttered quietly before looking at Gil and Satoshi and opting to try and be more positive about it "Well, sounds like it'll be a fun job, the Bangaa and Seeq continent has a lot in the way of good entertainment, just keep yourself safe there guys" he warned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:59 pm
Seph nodded whispering back "Yeah thats going to kill group morale for a couple of days at least" she sighed scratching her head. "Oh I think I get it... since you two will be travelling together and sharing a tent... I guess that makes it the equivelent of moving in together. Congrats on taking your relationship further. I expect a wedding invitation sooner rather than later" she teased them hoping to lighten the mood.

Hebal froze unaware of just how much she had tightened her hug with Mari. "Aww you mean to say you're leaving us? But we have so much fun together and what am I going to do should I lose a button on one of my shirts" she sniffled flinging her arms away from Mari and stright for Satoshi for a hug "It's not going to be the same without you... though I guess the way Sephy put it does at least sound a little nicer" she mumbled into Satoshi's shoulder.

Alpha paused unsure what to say for a moment "Well if thats what you want to do then I won't stop you. I am assuming you would like us to at least drop you off too? I would do that for you in exchange.. for you giving Zadina one last training session Gil. He's already been a bit down today because Amane left today also" he suggested scratching his head. "The bangaa are good people though provided you can put up with their directness. Im sure you will do fine there"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:14 pm
Felina frowned tightly squeezing Oassu's hand "It makes me sad to hear you say that. Especially since we only just got back together... but I think I understand and earning money while travelling with us certainly isn't consistant. I wish you well on your adventure though I think seeing Zadina will be a good way to say goodbye to him" she agreed with Alpha.

Hayate sighed disliking the tone of the room suddenly had taken "I think you will like the bangaa lands. We're off to the desert so its not like we are going to have a fun filled epic adventure next either. And if need be Hebal I will show you how to do some basic sewing. With my hats taking so much wear and tear I've had to pick up a few skills"

Satoshi blushed at Seph's comment for a moment before the air got sucked out of her by Hebal's hugs "Uhh yeah I guess it's going to be nice having more alone time with my boyfriend though I think you are looking to into it too much" she mumbled managing to pull herself away slightly from Hebal. "It's not all bad though, if you want Oassu I can teach you a few ninja things before I leave. Also though you may have noticed I didn't give you all a dragon festival present yet. Well I wanted it to be personal so I drew a small portrait of each of you if you want to see after this little meeting. Plus a group one. My clones nearly went on strike for all the work they took" she joked trying to cheer them up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 am
Gil nodded waving a hand dismissively "Of course I wouldn't leave the boy completely alone like that, I'll have a talk with him don't you worry" he said turning to Alpha "If you don't mind the drop off would be nice but yes the trip should be fine you needn't worry about us" he said looking at Satoshi choosing to ignore Seph's comment.

Oassu nodded "That'd be kind, I don't really have much in the way of jutsu yet really to call myself a ninja and as the only other one I know it'd be handy to learn a thing or two." he agreed with Satoshi "Still that sounds like a lovely present you've got us, it'll be a great reminder" he said brightly.

Mari paused for a moment before going to join Hebal in her hug pulling Satoshi back in "We'll certainly miss you Satoshi, but it'll be ok Hebal, I can help you if anything gets broken like that," she said patting Hebal's back "Now come over here so Satoshi can go and get us her present" she said as she attempted to ease Hebal away from Satoshi so she could move.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am
Hebal sighed reluctantly following after Mari "Ok I guess you can go show me your little presents. Thank you for the dress by the way it is really pretty and sparkly just how I like it" she added to Satoshi forcing a small smile for a brief period before sitting down to play with her thumbs and mumble to herself while she waited.

Seph couldnt help but snicker despite not understanding any of Hebal's mumblings "Well thank you for the drawing I am sure it will look very nice" she smiled then leaned forward to whisper. "So do you reackon I will be wearing clothes in this picture? I guess you can get away with drawing nude people more if you claim its art"

Alpha nodded his head understandingly "Oh sure why not. I guess its not too much of a detour really. Just come over here and show me on the map where you wish to go. If you can get the specific coordinates then even better" he added gesturing for either Gil or Satoshi to mark the map.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 pm
Felina nodded her head in agreemet with Oassu "Yes I am sure it is a lovely present. Im surprised you aren't tired all the time if you give your clones all that work to do. Don't you ever need more time to rest instead of overworking them all?" she asked a little concerned.

Satoshi shrugged "I rest enough don't worry. Plus we have had a few quiet days before the festival so its been no major strain. I had been working on it a while. Anyway, give me a moment and I will unveil the album" she replied then shuffled off to her room a moment.

Hayate smirked listening in on Seph's comment "If anyone else did that for you they would probably end up getting a slap" he joked once Satoshi had left the room" he joked deciding use a spell on Ivy to a blue glow around her similar in colour to Alpha's new colour scheme.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:51 pm
Oassu sighed hugging Felina in the gap they had "Well that certainly wasn't worth getting out of bed for, seems a shame really, Satoshi's been really helpful to us but I guess it's good she's going on with Gil eh?" he whispered to Felina.

Mari sighed sitting down beside Hebal and placing an arm around her while Jeckhart sat on her other side "You are doing good Hebal, I know it's not fair but Satoshi's made her choice, besides you'll still be friends and see each other again, I'm sure we could talk Alpha into going to visit her right after this" Mari said while Jeckhart nodded in agreement "Mari is right Hebal, besides you need to put on a brave face for Zadina, he's barely coping with Amane going as well and you are like a mother to the boy as well. He'll need your help to cope with it all" Jeckhart said tentatively patting Hebal's shoulder.

Itaka sighed cuddling Seph into him as he sat down again "Well I hope not, will be nice to have a lovely picture of you when you are away, besides I think Satoshi has more artistic integrity than to be put off by you naked" he said laughing as an angry blue Ivy rocketed towards Hayate swirling around him and changing the colour of everything he was wearing into a strange flowery pattern before flying over to settle on Mari's shoulder.

Gil smirked at Hayate's new overly colourful outfit before going to the map to show Alpha where they were heading "Anywhere around these villages would be fine, I can find my way to a camp from there and then I'll probably be commanded by one of the lords or something like that" he explained highlighting the points on the map.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:49 pm
Hebal sighed saying nothing for a moment "... Yeah I guess though Zadina isnb't the only one missing Amane alreeady. I miss her too and I guess it just feels extra sucks because I am losing two people I care about on the same day. Though I guess I can try to put a brave face on at least in front of Zadina" she eventually replied unable to stop herself from gigglinbg at Ivy's reaction. "I at least like your pet's sense of style. Like the flowers hehe"

Seph laughed "Well I am guessing the picture of me is actually for me. I also have no intention of going away so its not like you would even need one of me. Though if you really want I guess I could swap for a nicee realistic picture of you shirtless" she winked at him watching Alpha return to his original colour. "Looks like Ivy for now has a new person to spend her time trying to colour. You got lucky Alpha"

Alpha chuckled "The flowers suit you Hayate. Should have that pattern more often heh heh. I can do these villages sure though if you have a preference do say otherwise I am just going to land outside the largest one. Should I epecr to be fired at as I fly on by?"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:48 am
Hayate smiled pleased that it had the intended reaction from Hebal "I am more than comfortable going around wearing flowers. Thats perfectly ok if you want to live up to elven stereotypes. Besides its a taste of her own medicine" he added firing a red spark at Ivy to change her to purple.

Felina nodded hugging Oassu with one arm "Well now we are put of bed we can always take the time so you can spend as much time with her as possible without stopping her from saying her goodbyes. I am sure she wouldn't leave you completely alone with no ninja things set up for you" she whispered back.

"Ok guys here go. The group one is the big one at the bottom, so come and find your own picture out of the small ones" Satoshi told them the moment she came back in the room carrying her papers. "I take it Ivy has been colouring in while I was away?" she added laying the papers on the coffee table after checking it was dry.  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games