Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

The German Shepherd seemed disappointed that they would have to wait to clear Sypher's name. It really did not seem fair to him and the stubborn canine replied "Fine... but until then, if anyone says something bad about Sypher, I'm gonna say otherwise!" Letting her companion pout, the red head listened to Kinpaku's decision and was glad to hear the other would allow it. Nodding her head, Suzume replied "He will, Raikage-sama... he just needs time." She recalled memories of running off after her father died. Fleeing into the forest, angry and hurt at everything. She was not sure how much time Kein would need, but he would undoubtedly return for his child. "And Raikage-sama... Kein was the only Sannin in the village as far as I know. Would you... give me missions? When he returns, I would like to be on his level." That was the rivalry part of their friendship. She wanted to catch up to him and prove more than a match for him.

Shuffling softly, she sounded embarrassed by what she said next "Do you... know anything about child care? Or have any books? I mean, I know you're supposed to feed, change the diapers and everything basic but... I've never taken care of a baby before." Shaking his head, Cloud pawed at Suzume's leg "You're a woman! It's instinct, you'll know what to do!"

Before anything more could be said though, a girl had walked into the room. Suzume faintly remembered the other and merely nodded her head since she was holding the baby carrier. "Hello." Wait, this was Kein's daughter? With Fuyu? Honestly, Suzume could not recall when they'd had another child. Although she had been busy and in her own world, she hadn't even known they'd had Tokui. But with Kein gone and Fuyu dead... what would happen to Kaon? Looking questioningly to the Raikage, she had to wonder how this matter would be handled.

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The situation was being handled simply, it seemed. Bit by bit, it was all very simple yet. Well... Up until the adopted daughter appeared. She was far too old to really give her much, on what happened to her mother. Unable to bring herself to answer honestly... She was a sucker for the happiness of the village's future, she bit her lip. "Your father and mother had to be away on urgent business... He'll be back," explained the raikage, with a soft smile upon her face, "Now, Suzume will be watching you and your sister for a while." Little Kaon would learn in time what happened to Fuyu, but Kin could not muster the courage to tell the child she wouldn't be seeing her mother again.

Suzume was back to the topic of reaching Kein... It was a lot of work to be acknowledged as such a strong shinobi, but in time many would have the ability to reach his level. He'd just been fervent in rising up and supporting the village, all for the memory of a woman he'd met once. One that Kin herself had never met, only had she seen her briefly, before deciding her time was up with the village... To die for the village. "Now, now Cloud, it's not just a woman... It's a specific kind of woman," Kin answered, teasing the hound, "You saw my boy, and you ask if I know how to take care of a baby, Suzume? As for the missions... Well, I have to regather the information, before I can assign much outside of the stuff on the mission board in the lobby."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

Perhaps this girl was adopted? Suzume was not so sure if this girl was related by blood. Then again, it was amazing how kids looked compared to their parents. When the Raikage decided to put Kaon in her care, the red head wondered just how more busy her life would be. Apparently the girl was on her way to being a shinobi. Perhaps things might not be so busy, she just had to look up the names of babysitters. Although it seemed that the news of her parents would have wait until a more appropriate time.

Cloud merely scowled softly at the teasing but it was obvious he was not annoyed or anything. Instead he grinned back to the woman as Suzume poke up again, looking genuinely embarrassed as she scratched the side of her head. For so long she had thought Kinpaku to be without a child, it was strange to be proven wrong. "Oh, yes... sorry, I did see him, it sort of slipped my mind. And thank you, Raikage-sama. I'll take on any mission I can."

Now there was the matter of Kaon, the baby, and moving them into her apartment. Looking to Kaon, she smiled softly before saying "How about I show you my apartment? Until your parents come back, you'll stay with me. I'll go to your home and pack a bag for you." What else could she really say or do? She was sure there might still be some blood smeared when Kein was there. How would the place be payed for? It would be for the best if the girls moved in with her.

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm
"Yes ma'am, if you dont mind, I would like to train first. I will meet you for supper, Suzume-san." Kaon nodded and bowed to Kinpaku,"Raikage-sama." She then turned and left for the dojo and academy.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The woman smiled simply and nodded a bit. "I'll be by and happy to help if you need me, Suzume, if you'll excuse me, there business to be had," the oni woman smile, planting a kiss carefully on the little girl's head (careful not to hit Suzume with a horn), before rising again. Pulling out one of the cloaks, she set it about the woman's shoulders. "A gift. Don't catch a draft, since you're going to be mom now."

[Baby Shower present! Wind Cape x1!]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image

It was good that she would receive help from an experienced caregiver. Knowing that she'd have help made the red head noticeably relax. Smiling as the other kissed Tokui's forehead, the baby had awoken by now between the both of them talking and the others coming in to speak. She giggled softly, a hand reaching up towards the oni's head but not quick enough since Kinpaku had pulled away. "Right... I suppose I'll find an extra key to Kein's apartment, keep it locked up unless I need to get something."

Seeing the other produce a cloak, she wondered what the Raikage would do with it. She hadn't expected the other to set it on her shoulders. It brought a soft smile to Suzume's face and she bowed to the blonde "Thank you very much, Raikage-sama. I'll do my best to raise Tokui and Kaon while fulfilling my duties as a shinobi. I'll be on my way now, there's much to do." Straightening up, she turned and left the office with Tokui and Cloud in tow. She'd probably have to take the baby with her to the dojo. Cloud was reliable as a watch dog, but he didn't even have opposable thumbs.

((Exit to Living Quarters thread))

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai waited for Haki at the top of the stairs. When he reached the top she walked over to the chard door frame and tapped her knocked on it. "Um...Kin-sama." She spoke before looking at Haki. There was nothing much for her to say. It was up to Haki to make the next move. Dai felt no reason to step into the office; she was still in deep trouble. But she would wait only to find out her punishment when there wasn't other ears around. She looked at Kin and gave a kind of small half smile. she was going to keep her distance for the time being.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki stood practically hiding behind Dai now, his mood suddenly different. He'd wanted to come see his mom but now...now that he was actually here I'm so stupid! he didn't look at Kinpaku, his gaze on the floor as he shuffled his feet, obviously uncomfortable. He felt so childish and stupid for demanding to see his mom. What kind of genin was he if all he did was run to her?! He wished silently that he could hide himself into the ground "...uhm..." he nibbled his lower lip and went silent, fighting tears.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Suzume and the kids departed, and then it was something that she had a bit of a moment to think about. Dai and her issues. She had, in effect, done what she was supposed to do, and in the mean time, she had saved Sypher's life, before giving him another. That was one good thing, however she had lied on an official report about an at-that-time rogue, having only obliterated his memories. The problem with memories were that they were never truly forgotten, only locked deeply away. Ally or not, they were a village that was not Sypher's own.

"Dai," Kin began, as she spotted her boy nearby. She'd brought Hakkin with her? Was she trying to circumvent anything major? "We'll have to get Sypher back from the Mist, but this... This proves you can't be trusted just yet. Jounin or not, you can't be trusted to operate on your own." There was a sharpness to her tone, that she just loathed to use before her boy. "Normally, this would end up in execution... But this was an error of sentimentality. So, you are to remain under the supervision of myself and the elders of the village, until I should see fit."

She tried to smile. She'd saved the girl's life, at the least, and Hakkin was there. Had that been something to help make that decision? "Why don't you come here, Hakkin?" Kin inquired, kneeling some. The door to her office was closed yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was right behind Dai and Hakkin as they were in the Raikage's office. He didn't really say anything much but he just waited there. Maybe the raikage would need him to take care of Hakkin for a little longer.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin fidgeted for a few moments, loath to go near his mother when she was using such sharpness on Daitomi. But as she knelt and beckoned to him, he stepped out from behind Dai and walked to Kinpaku, his feet more shuffling then walking. He paused just in front of her, his head barely lower then her's despite her kneeling, and looked at her sheepishly "...hi mom..." he said softly, his hands shoved so deep in his pockets it was amazing he hadn't pulled his pants down.

|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai stepped into the office as Kin looked at her. As the village leader spoke her name, Dai lowered her head slightly. She listened as Kin spoke of getting Sypher back. She nodded slowly a few times as Kin claimed that she couldn't be trusted just yet, Jounin or not. Dai looked at her village leader as she noticed the sharpness in her voice. She felt her heart drop into the pit of her stomach in fear at the word ' execution '. But oddly found relief as Kin said it was an error of sentimentality. ...Under supervision? of Kin-sama and the elders?... She thought as she stared at the Raikage. She looked away. Was she getting off easy? Sypher had saved her life and Dai felt it was fit to return the favor. BUT. Only to think she would of met Death for a three time and if true, she would not come back. Kinpaku's word was law. Dai was one of the woman's shinobis. What else could the Sensor do. She bowed her head and parted her lips. "I understand, Raikage-sama." There was a hushed tone of regret in her voice. But, she had a chance to return to Mist and apologize to the Mizukage. A chance to bring Sypher back home. She wanted to smile at the thought of getting him back to Kumo. But she was a caged song bird now and will be for quite sometime. She moved to the side and stood in place, until told differently.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The woman bit back a look of disappointment. There was the fundamental flaw in having one of your own children under your command. One could foster something akin to a maternal bond, when it came to those who had grown and worked beneath them, but it wasn't quite like that connection with one's true flesh and blood. Seeing her act as she did left a whole new chance for him to interpret her, when dealing out the punishments. If only he understood the leaps and bounds she took.

"How was your practice with Demetri?" she smiled, trying to change the subject, hugging the boy. It was good to see he wasn't battered and bruised, even after practice. "Tell me about the session!" It wasn't much of a means to change the topic, but it was much the same as asking how his day went at school. Watching Dai shuffle off to the side was a shame. Maybe it was the mom side of her wishing to comfort her, either way, she motioned for her to come over. Hell, she signaled Demetri, too. The village was just too important to keep so distant. It really was an enormous family, in a way.

"Oh, and Demetri?" she piped up, while waiting for others to arrive, "I'll need someone to play messenger for an architect I know..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakki was stiff at first in the hug but that quickly changed as he went from feeling foolish to having to bite back tears. He threw himself into her hug and wrapped his arms around her neck, burying his head into the crook of her neck. From the grip he took and the fact that his legs went limp, it was obvious it would take some serious muscle to pry him off his mother and he wouldn't go without a fight. Still young enough to need his mom and not yet old enough to feel ashamed for it "....I climbed a tree...and then climbed down..." he mumbled into her neck, his white hair and horns hiding his features effectively from everyone in the room "...Daitomi-san taught me how to climb down...." he finished without changing his stance in anyway. He was NOT letting go of her for the moment.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri scooted closer as the Raikage signaled him to do."Yes Raikage-sama." He said accepting the mission. He was know over by the too of them it felt a bit awkward hopefully Dai would come over to and remove some of the awkwardness.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games