Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:38 pm
Fairy_Tinkerbell
At least not from me. It's mainly Fluff, and Kiara (though I think she's learned her lesson and won't get boped again).

*Bops Fluff twice in a row, then hides behind Erin.*
*Pulls a string, revealing that the Erin Tinkerbell was hiding behind is simply a cardboard made to look like her. Then pushes a button activating the mallet-o-matic. The huge mallet comes crashing down, stopping just above Tinkerbell. A small hatch opens in the mallet, and out comes a small squeeky toy mallet on a mechanical arm, lightly bopping Tinkerbell on the head.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:46 pm
rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl  

Platinum Lyon

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:49 pm
*shakes her head and smiles* rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:55 pm
*waves* happy november 7th everyone!! heart heart  

bearly_katz

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:06 pm
bearly_katz
*waves* happy november 7th everyone!! heart heart

Happy November 7th to you to, Bearly! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:12 pm
hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

subliminal_misery

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:32 pm
*Points to back* Everyone? Meet Floff. =^-^=  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:09 pm
I just LOVE everyone's fairy wings. I'm a faerie fanatic... I have 2 faerie tattoos. smile I must save up more gold and get me some. smile they would look very pretty with this dress, too. smile I've always had a crazy thing for winged things. They are sooooooooooo awesome! I like coming here because you all look so cool with the wings and all! Thanks for brightening up my nights.

Ugh... work sucks! lol. I work retail, and we are heading straight into the holiday season. Had three people quit in the last two or three weeks. Trying to train more. One isnt doing so hot, and the other was supposed to start today and missed work because she had her wisdom teeth pulled a few days ago. Poor girl! I am the head of clothing, all clothing, including shoes and all seasonal clothes (swim suits, coats, etc).... shoes, socks/underwear, baby clothes and baby supplies, soft goods (vinyl, shower curtains, rugs, towels of all sorts, etc) and now crafts. Thats a lot, and I do all of that in aprox.... 32.5 hours a week. I just got crafts last week, and its a hand full. It's a fairly small department store I work at. And I dont get much assistance. But the world hasnt fallen down around me yet....

Ugh... thanks for listening to my rant. heart Madonna  

mrsmadonna

mrsmadonna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:13 pm
Oh, does anyone know if you can get tattoos on gaia... if not, I think we should be able to! I think that would be awesome! lol... and a lot less painful than the real thing! haha! Anyone awake?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:01 am
Awake but I was wandering. ^^;; So I didn't see that too late, Mrsmadonna. But I'm right there with ya on the retail bit. I've got the same type of job. I help in the electronics department. They want me to learn the cash register, an I don't like that one at all. Get too nervious that I'll goof it up, and that makes me goof it up. XD  

Sinning Fluff

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:02 am
On another note has anyone noticed that solgonizer has started coming out with new sayings on there? ^_^ hehe Their pointless, but fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:05 am
so soon? im all alone in here sad lol  

Sage Marowen

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:07 am
Not quite! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:07 am
I am awake and kinda here .....  

Platinum Lyon

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:08 am
At least in spirit right?  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games