Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 pm
Tear laid teh girl back down on the bed before he stood up and turn to leave. He stumbled toward the door and went to leave. He had to leave and get stuff gone and to demon world to change so he could come back as hiei in two weeks...after a mission.
(TIME SKIP YOUR TURN)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 pm
[[ biznitch. ]]

Two weeks had passed since Lioh had showed up and gotten Hikari sick. Thanks to Tear, Hikari had made a full recovery. Unfortunately, that meant she was back to doing her jobs. She was walking up the steps to the temple, some blood on her shirt from a job she'd just finished up in human world.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 pm
(ilu)

Hiei walked up the stairs a bit after Hikari and looked toward her. " Hikari." Hiei started and blinked. s**t...wrong name. " I mean Crow." He said and looked to the side. " You're off work for a bit alright?" Hiei said walking beside her now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 pm
Hikari paused, looking back at Hiei with a raised eyebrow when he said her actual name. That was odd, and extremely rare. "I have another job tomorrow." She informed, her even and emotionless tone taking it's place in her voice as she started to walk again with Hiei to head inside of the temple.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 pm
Hiei shook his head. " I'll take the job. You've been order to have a break." Hiei said as he stopped and looked toward Hikari before looking to the side. " Correction. I"m ordering you to take a few days off before you're nothing." Hiei said looking toward Hikari. Hiei was second highest and his words go.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 pm
Hikari was a little caught off guard by Hiei saying 'before you're nothing.' "The hell's that supposed to mean?" She demanded, pretty sure she didn't like whatever Hiei was referring to.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:30 pm
"Before you drop dead. Now listen to me and have a day to hang with Genkai and Yukina. They both miss seeing you and Genkai talked to me last night about how she's getting worried. You're taking a few days off." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 pm
Now Hikari was even more taken aback, but by surprise this time. Hiei was actually acting like he was concerned. She wouldn't let her confusion show, though. "Whatever. Since when did you start caring?" Hikari muttered the last bit under her breath before heading inside, moving down the hallway to go take a shower.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 pm
Hiei shifted a bit as he walked in and walked toward his room, leaving his door open he turn on his light and dropped onto his floor bed and closed his eyes, his tear stuff hidden in his room and his body just tired from back to back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 am
Hikari came out of the bathroom after about a fifteen minute shower. She was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt and black cargo pants. Heading into her room, Hikari placed her katana in her closet before moving back out to go find something to eat in the kitchen.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 am
Hiei yawned a bit and he pulled the blanket over his body and closed his eyes. Rest of the night off, yes!
Well that was untill his cellphone in the kitchen started to ring like crazy. But like hell he heard it from his bedroom. He shifted a little rubbing his eyes as he rolled to he other side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 am
Hikari turned her head to look over at the phone that had started ringing all of a sudden. Setting down whatever she had pulled out, Hikari walked over to the phone. Flipping it open, the girl brought it to her ear. "Hello?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:34 pm
" Where is Hiei? His in deep s**t." Mukuro. She sounded angry as hell too. She shifted on the other end and moved the phone. " Hikari, Give the phone to Hiei." Mukuro ordered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 pm
Hikari wasn't sure what to say at first. Now she was regretting answering his phone. "He's...puking. A lot. Can't get to the phone."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Mukuro shifted." I'm sure he is. I need to talk to him now. He screwed up." Mukuro stated again and moved a little with a sigh. " Fine whatever, Have him call me after." Mukuro ordered.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games