Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:26 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αρяιℓ ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑥0
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Excited / Neutral | ocation → Moonbucks Cafe | ompany → Each other + bystanders

y rofile → Here & Here | heme → The Cure & Daywalker

wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab With the power of Han's persuasion, he has managed to drag his twin out of the house who planned his day with staying inside and cleaning it cause in Hwan's words: "Dust smells bad." buuuuuut since he's returned from his last training, he has other time to do such but Haneul has news to share! Important ones!! Though Han's outing plan with Hwan got cut short because of the rain though it's only affecting the 'walking around' part, they can seek shelter from the rain in the local cafe and chat there till the rain lessens down. {{"We could of stayed home and we would still be doing the same thing right now."}} Rolling his eyes as he holds the umbrella over the both of them while being dragged towards the cafe.

tab tab {{"I mean yeah we can brew our own coffee and stuff at home but where's the fun in that?"}} Hwan let out a dramatic sigh as he was fully dragged into the cafe and closed the umbrella. They headed to the counter where the barista was and they both gave their order. "I'll have a brown sugar iced coffee with an espresso shot, plus 3 cake pops."2 for him and 1 for Yasu. "I'll just have a black dark roast coffee with a shot of espresso." He said while side-eyeing Han and judging his order a little, though not surprised by his choice.

tab tab Waiting a little for their order before taking it to a comfy-looking table and doing some small talk about random things. {{"So what is this exciting news you have to share?"}} He raises a brow while taking a sip of his drink.{{"I was accepted for a paid internship at a national park, I will get hands-on training with park rangers!"}}

ut offee:{{This means they're talking in Korean}}
ll Neo ll

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Chatty || I'm speaking to Two men who seem like from home || Where am I? Moonbucks cafe || What am I wearing? This, minus the hat

Meeting Avi was definitely something that sparked some positive change in him. Even if he couldn't meet him as much as he liked, giving him some time with his family and tending to some of his own work, he found himself gravitating to wanting to spend more time with him as possible. Clubs and wild stuff were slowly losing their appeal, but not fully aye - that was a little too engrained in him. But today, he wanted to try and learn a little something about birds because of him and his pet Atlas.

The book was lying on his nightstand for maybe a good two days before he actually picked it up, knowing he'd have to return it soon so he figured a change of space might force him to read. He even left his headphones home on purpose so he wouldn't be caught in a corner scrolling through social media instead. But, he did make it in time to avoid a heavy downpour from this unexpected rain. He was part siren yes, but his book was all paper and not meant for the rain. Lucky for him he was wearing a giant jacket that his darling would claim looked like a trash bag that protected them until they'd reach their shelter.

Saeyong got himself a coffee and a little snack to munch on, diving right into the book in his isolated corner, only to peek out of it when he heard a familiar language. It wasn't often you heard it here, despite the large diversity one saw in the city, so he was a little curious. He didn't mean to eavesdrop on their conversation, but they did find the spot close to his table which made him put the book down. In his defense, books weren't always his thing - once screens were invented, he was deeply joyed that he wouldn't have to find information in frail pieces of paper anymore. Back to the two - park rangers? Did they have a park here? {{"Paid internship? That's new, I didn't know they were paying people now."}} he chimed in, following their own tongue, his dialect a perfect blend of a metropolitan life with a few sprinkles of port towns. His comment wasn't to offend them though, simply an observation from an old man like him. {{"I couldn't help myself, it's not everyday you hear Korean."}} he admits, {{"But congratulations."}} he added, reaching for his coffee, in case the conversation wasn't really welcomed.

O.O.C.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral / Annoyed/ Awkward | ocation → Moonbucks Cafe | ompany → Each other + new person

y rofile → Here & Here | heme → The Cure & Daywalker

wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab Listening to his twin blab about the intern oppertunity. {{"Where—"}} Only managed to get a word into his question when he heard someone butting into their conversation. Narrowing his eyes at the stranger with full judgement. {{"Did no one teach you manners here—"}} Getting cut off again but this time was from Han's hand slapping over his mouth with a half bow towards the stranger. {{"Don't mind him, he's just standoffish with strangers. But I get it, haven't encountered many who also speak the language; I may be wrong but are you a local here?"}} Eventually he moved his hand off Hwan's mouth in fear of his hand becoming a chew toy. After regaining freedom of his mouth, Hwan just side-eyes his twin as he drinks his coffee, grumbling a little.

tab tab Haneul takes the time and also enjoys his caffeinated drink and eating one of his cake pops. {{"But yeah, maybe I'm mixing up my words, but I believe it's sort of a paid training in my line of work. And it's paid because I would be missing work here. Can't really pay the bills or coffee with just 'experience'."}} He air quotes the experience part in his sentence with a chuckle.

tab tab Hwan kinda clammed up, now just quietly drinking his coffee while glancing over at his twin. ' Was gonna ask Han where is his job thing is happening but I'm gonna assume it's out of town... so he was probably gonna ask me to to make sure Yasu doesn't die from lacking his attention..' Which explains why he got dragged out here to share the news. There was a moment of silence before Han breaks it to avoid any awkwardness. {{"Sorry, I guess we just started to converse before the pleasantries, I am Kang Haneul and this is my twin."}} Turning to look at him as a way to include him in the conversation. {{"Kang Hwan."}}

ut offee:{{This means they're talking in Korean}}
ll Neo ll

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 12:00 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Chatty || I'm speaking to Two men who seem like from home || Where am I? Moonbucks cafe || What am I wearing? This, minus the hat

The judgement wasn't acknowledged but he could feel it, Avi would have a laugh hearing about this, or maybe he'd be indifferent. But, he'd sure tell him how he should be more mindful - much like the many people he got close enough to have himself be lectured by them. It wasn't his fault that he was so impulsive for a lack of a better word. {{"They tried but, I don't think it stuck. Was this rude?"}} he asked, the latter mostly to himself as he tried to think. Well, seeing how he reacted, he'd assume yes. the other seemed much more at ease with his butting in, it put his churning mind at ease now as he heard the other speak. {{"Oh, but I think I was at fault - apologies sir, mistakes were made."}} he said with a bow of his own to the man before he pursed his lips in thought to the answer. {{"Well, I moved here a few years ago, so I wouldn't say a local...and you two?"}} he'd ask, taking a sip of his coffee now as he seemed curious about hearing that familiar tongue here.

{{"About time they started paying people for their work, internship or not."}} he said, catching himself sounding like the old man he was, passing the other a little smile before taking another sip of his drink.

While his intention wasn't to make the others feel any certain way with his inserting himself into their conversation, he could feel like he might have done. Though, it seemed like his twin was already onto that when he spoke up again. {{"Oh, don't worry about it. I didn't introduce myself first. I'm Joon Saeyong, pleased to meet you two."}} he said with a curt bow. {{"Will you miss your twin?"}} he asked, propping his chin on his fist as he addressed Hwan. While it was obvious he was trying to poke the bear from how standoffish he was earlier, he truly didn't want him feeling left out - especially when he was supposed to be here with his brother - having a good time which he so rudely interrupted.

O.O.C.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:32 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαч ⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽