Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo walked into the Great Hall, ready for the feast. He had a great year, which had been very successful if he had to say so. He had done great in classes for his first year, since he applied himself and all. He seemed to be particularly well in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration. Those are the only classes he found natural. The others he had to work for, especially Potions and Astronomy, but he did well nonetheless.

Theo finally decided to sit down to join the festivities, finding a seat next to Leonette and whomever joined him and her. He looked to her, smiling. "Hello Leo, did you enjoy your first year?" he asked her, hoping she had a great year. Theo had made plenty of friends and acquaintances over the year and for just being thrown into the Wizarding World with no previous experience in it at all, he did extremely well making the switch.

Theo looked for Alexandria instinctively for a couple seconds as he awaited Leo's answer. Why: he did not know. It seemed like he just wanted to. He then turned back to Leo, hoping to get some kind of conversation in before the train ride home.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli walked slowly into the hall, her heels giving off a soft click click as she walked. She walked with her head held high and her eyes focused straight ahead. She wasn't going to let anyone think that losing, was bringing her down. She had done the best she could, she had to keep telling herself that. Otherwise she wouldn't make it through. She swept past Remy and David having their moment, and quickly took a seat by herself away from others. She wasn't in the mood to socialize, especially not with people who might blame her for the loss.

Elli ran a hand through curly hair and pushed her aviators onto her head and out of her eyes. She had done her best to look all that tonight. It made her feel better about herself and might distract everyone else from the factors that were bringing the prefect down.

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image  

╬ Single ╬ Triplet ╬ Emotionally Damaged ╬

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн...  

Rei walked slowly into the great hall. Immediately his eyes went to the Slytherin table, looking around for his sister. Of course, she wasn't there. She never was where he wanted her to be. But he knew... He knew the truth. He knew what she'd done. He didn't know how to knock sense into her though. How did you tell your psychotic twin sister to stop murdering things? Seriously? He couldn't turn her in though. She was his sister. She was the only thing he had ever had all his life. He owed it to her to not turn her in. He just... he wanted her to be okay. Was that so much to ask? Was it really?

Internally he groaned and quickly chose a random spot at the table. He didn't care where his boy... thing was, he didn't care where any of his friends were. He wasn't even really sure if he had friends anymore. He'd been so focused on trying to fix his sister this year, that he was pretty sure he had ignored everything else. He couldn't even remember going to class really. He wished he could reverse time. He wished her could go back, change the past. Maybe all 3 of them couldn't survive but he was sure Ryn would have had an answer to Rui's insanity. Rei had nothing. Ryn would have been better. Ryn should have survived. Rei couldn't fix this. He wasn't sure anyone could fix it anymore.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Theresia walked into the hall. What a mouthful that was. She honestly hated her parents for leaving her with that name sometimes. Well she hated her parents for a lot of things but that name was one of the things she hated. It was so much easier to just go by Steffi. Really she wasn't formal enough to have such a snobby sounding name. What had her parents been anyways? Royalty? God to have a name like that they must have been some duke or heir to the throne or something. She supposed she never would know though would she?

They'd left her. They'd left her at that ******** orphanage with nothing and no one, just a dumb a** mother ******** name that she hated just as much as she hated them. Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Theresia... if she could, Steffi would erase every part of that name except Steffi. Even her last name. Whoever her parents were, she wanted nothing to do with them. They'd left her. They didn't deserve her. Not that they'd ever come back for her. Even if they thought they suddenly wanted her back, her dumb a** royalty or whatever parents would never want her back once they saw her. A missing eye, a mouth that could put a sailor to shame, and the attitude of a street rat. Definitely high class right?

She snorted at her own thoughts and flipped blonde hair over her shoulder as she took a grumpy sip of juice from her goblet. What had got her in such a bad mood? Well besides it being the end of the year and her having to leave the one place she had truly come to call home, (and yes she was aware she had an actual home now, she just wasn't used to that fact yet), besides that, she had also made the decision that she would have to go back to the orphanage this summer. There were still kids there that needed help. She had money of sorts, and could always get her hands on more, and those kids needed food too. She was going to make sure they got some kind of help even if she couldn't give them all a home. Going back to that hell hole though, even just for a visit, put her in the worst, most bitchy mood possible.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

No adequate rationalization can be made for our solitude
This evening, infant
This evening, infant
I have determined a justification
For our mutual collaboration
its difficult to stimulate your nervous system
to condone hazardous conditions

I will now sprint to
the outer perimeter with you
So we can descend in adoration

Romulus walked into the Great Hall, looking rather happy... for Romy. He had a soft smile, his eyes bright with some sort of happiness. He sat alone, not sure who to talk to. Maybe a hello to his Captain? A goodbye to his sister? None of those sounded right. Oh, where was Anna? He really didn't have any friends, unfortunately. Why couldn't he just talk to people normally?!

{OoC: Feel free to talk to Romy!}

I’m on the Edge of Glory

Atop the precipice of apotheosis
Suspended from verisimilitude
I’m on the margin of eminence
Dangling on a particular instance in time with you
I’m on the fringe, the periphery, the verge, the extremity
The uppermost threshold of a promontory
I’m on the outer rim of distinction
Coexisting dangerously close to a cliff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob sighed as he sat down, his eyes straying over to the Hufflepuff table where he was certain that they were going to win the cup. Mentally, he was just tired. After his screaming match at Remy, he felt empty, drained. He wasn't angry at her, and for whatever reason, he just didn't feel like he cared. Not at the moment. Sighing again, he propped his chin into his arm and stared over at the Ravenclaw table, knowing he'd see a flash of red over there. His brother, one that seemed too morose, and now he knew why. He pressed his palms into his eyes, trying to reason things through. Okay, so his brother had a murderess for a mother, was tortured, and slowly came back to himself. Okay, good. He knew that much. The question was, what was he going to do with that information?

----------------------------------
State: Tired

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn sighed and flicked her wand over, sending the letter floating towards the Ravenclaw table. If he wasn't there already, he would be soon, and the letter would find him then. With that done, the young albino headed over to a rather depressed looking Jacob and plopped into the seat next to him, forcing a smile onto her face. She wasn't in a particularly good mood, after what she'd just had to do, but he was Jacob and he was sad and he was more important than her being sad. So smile she did, just for him, her only friend now.

"What's got ya bummed out mister?" She chirped, poking his side playfully. Hoping it might get a tiny smile out of him at the very least. "And before you speak, know, that if you don't tell me, I will..... tickle the answer out of you!" She raised her hands threateningly and wiggled pale fingers at him, before falling into a fit of small giggles. Apparently all she had to do to make herself feel better was try and make him feel better. But that was her now wasn't it? She just let emotions, bad things, the past roll right off of her. It was better to be happy, more hopeful to forget the bad things and remember the good, and more fun to live in the present.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I can ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindor Table

➳ ➳ ➳

Why does Dad's letter a couple of weeks ago stating he had set up a tutoring job for me scare me so much?

➳ ➳ ➳

In the end Hufflepuff won the Quidditch Cup and the House Cup not that she held spite over it one way or another. She did hold some anger over the fact that when she had asked Elli to meet her the Captain ignored her. Ronna had waited hours in the trophy room before finally giving up. She glanced over to Elli who was holding her head high, no doubt trying to deny any fault that might come her way. Ronna didn't blame Elli for their losing streak, she had watched all the games, and knew all the teams were merely better at the moment. They had older more experienced players, but Ronna could be angry about Elli not even bothering to show up to speak to a younger student.

She glanced down the table looking for Crash: on the bright side about two weeks ago her Dad's demonic owl Bessie had brought her a letter where her Dad said Ronna's friend could come for the summer. (Of course, Ronna had used gender neutral pronouns in her request). What did concern her, though, was her Dad said that he had gotten news about last year's detention and would like to speak to her about matters concerning this year, and that he got her a job tutoring in math. The last part concerned her the most, she suspected it wasn't a simple tutoring job and it was some sort of punishment to teach her patience. On the bright side Crash could spend the Summer with her which would make things more entertaining.

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stood up from the table. It seemed as though the Headmistress was out of the castle this final night of Hogwarts, and he, as Deputy Headmaster was to give the end of term speech, for the first and probably last time. Lukas was stepping down from his teaching post this year, turning his focus to the Hospital Wing, and with the stepping down from teaching he was also dropping his Deputy Headmaster title. It seemed Professor Steele would take up the title next year, causing the Slytherin Alumni to smile. "Well, once again we have reached the end of another year here at Hogwarts." he said to the crowded hall. "And I believe congratulations are in order. To our graduating students; we wish you the best and hope you can succeed in whatever it is you desire. To Hufflepuff House, we present the Quidditch and House cups this year." he began clapping as he smiled down at the table, waving a hand as the decoration turned to the yellow and black. "Now, without any more wasting time, let us enjoy these feast on our last night together for the year." He said and as these words spoke food appeared on all the tables. He took his seat.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob blinked as Jaslyn sat down. Well now. He was slightly worried that his housemates were going to harass her, but sighed. She probably knew that she might be as soon as she sat down in the lion's den, just like he would if he went over to the serpent's nest. He did have to give her credit, though. The sheer fact that she sat down here meant that she had more courage than people probably gave her credit for.

As she poked his side, he gave an involuntary giggle. Okay, so she found his ticklish spot. She wouldn't use that against him, right? However, her question made him pause, the giggle dying quickly on his lips. "I'm thinking, really. I found out about something that happened to my brother, and I'm trying to figure out what I should do about it. I doubt he'd let me do anything, probably afraid his mum would hurt me like she did him or something. But I can't not do something, you know? He's my older brother." He shook his head, thinking that maybe he was crazy, but, how else was this whole tragedy going to end if no one did anything?

State: Tired

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

Leonette looked over at Theo as he came and took a seat next to her. “Hello Theo, I sure did.” She told him a bright smile on her face. “How about you?” she asked her smile never faltering. “Oh and you'll stay in touch over the summer won't you?” Leonette added brightly. She couldn’t think of not talking with friends or going a whole summer without seeing them. It would be too much. Despite being eleven Leonette knew she had a lot of responsibilities at home that would have her busy all summer long but she’d no doubt find time to keep in touch.

As Hufflepuff’s triumph over the Quidditch and House cup was announced Leonette clapped happily for her cousin’s house. It sucked that Gryffindor didn’t even come close but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t happy for the house of the badger. They worked hard and deserved to win this year in her mind at least. Besides maybe next year the lions would get lucky and score the big win.

With: Fellow Gryffindors... Theo

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

User Image
Gwen the Finch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

As soon as the food came into being Tevye made it vanished by stuffing his face. It would be a whole season before he can taste the good food of hogwarts again. He was going to miss playing quiddich and the food most of all. He was going to stuff himself tonight and regret it tomorrow and then train it off wile at home.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

Xistund

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: EveryoneThinking: How did time fly past so quickly!? OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya walked to her table just a slight dejected. Not over losing the House or Quidditch cups but because her first year at the castle was actually over! Where had the time gone?! She took a seat next to an older blonde who as soon as the Deputy Headmaster had spoken began to stuff his face. Her eyes popped out for a moment before she remembered her manners and promptly blushed before piling her own plate full of food. Knowing some of her friends would be celebrating at the table of yellow and black she tried to catch the eyes of Elsie and Kayla to offer grins and thumbs up to show no hard feelings. Especially since she wanted to hang out during the summer, it was completely boring in their muggle neighborhood!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image

Gryffindor, First year, Muggleborn

David sat at the table he for one was glad to get out of this damp castle and get back to the real world and let his wizard stuff gather dust for the summer. He missed normal life and his family. He hated the people in his class and the subjects. If he could take his magic away he would. He debated leaving early to start packing. Its not like he had any friends in this bloody school but for now he grabbed a small plate of food.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:33 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled when David said she'd be fine, knowing the boy to be honestly concerned about her. He replied to her question of what was bothering him with "Oh nothing," which bothered her even more. Something was upsetting him! After that, however, he continued. Something he wanted to tell her?

At David's confession, Remy felt tears brimming. When he pulled her into a hug, she gladly reciprocated, passing her emotions to the younger boy. "David, I've thought of you as a little brother for a while now, and I'm glad you think of me in the same light. I will continue to believe in you, trust me, because I'm proud of you, David. Of how far you've come and how far you can go." She smiled softly after she was released, then rested a hand on the boy's shoulder. "How about this. I'm probably not going to be insanely busy this next year, so I'll try to be in Hogsmeade for all the visit days, both for you and Rufus.... since... you know..." She pulled her hand away, then lay it in her lap with the other, blushing a bit. "We'll be in touch. I have an owl, so we can always be penpals. Plus, I'll probably end up working at a random shop on Diagon Alley... if my first plan falls through, anyway." She gave an awkward sort of giggle, then blushed, remembering that she hadn't actually told anyone the plans. Well.... if anyone would support her, it was him. Hopefully he wouldn't ask and she could just go back to her wishful thinking. Then again.... maybe she secretly wanted him to ask?

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games