Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 pm
"Oh? So quickly then .. males whom are not elves are so interesting. Quick to feel with their hearts." she said softly, looking to him with a smile still. "I'm not sure that you truly have my permission, young man. It has been a very long time since my lips met anothers and I don't feel tonight is the right time to relive this feeling."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:19 pm
" Then I will not My dear." He said as he still held her like they where and he smiled at her softly respecting the ancer that she had given him.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:43 pm
Grinning, she reached up and touched his face again. "Alright, thank you. Now .. I will say do for you one thing .." she said softly, resting her hands on either of his shoulders. Though it would not be obvious at first, she was slowly rising up, high enough that her lips could meet his forehead, before lowering slowly back to her feet again. Smiling, she pat his chest. "There is much left to be learned, to be said, to be done. One day at a time, yes?" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:50 pm
he smiled as she came back down and he nodded his head softly. " Of cores. I know I do things a bit fast, but I guess my crystal heart is looking for something that it dose not have.' He said as he returned the kiss to her forehead to hers as he leand down.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm
"We shall see. Now, my friend, I believe it is time that I go. Weariness is pulling at me and .. I do not believe that it would be appropriate to sleep here, not to mention an imposition on you." she said softly, nodding her head and releasing her hold on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:34 pm
" You are not imposing, but I think it would be a little off putting sleeping in a coffin. " He said as he let her go as well and smiled at her with a nodd and then he walked her out of this place.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:23 pm
"Thank you kindly. If you don't mind, I shall be on my way .. in my own way." she said with a bright smile, nodding her head. "Ancient Elven secret .." she said softly. What seemed to be thousands of flower petals appeared from nowhere, followed by a strong breeze for a moment before she was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 pm
with a bang they came in to the room of his tome an she was right there was something there candles floating all around the room lighting it softly and he stud there looking down on to her with a soft kiss and a flick of his tail this room turned in to a dungeon, yes it was saml but it had the things that he needed.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm
It took a moment for Mai to notice the changes in the room. Now she thinks she has a general idea and is pretty sure that her guess is right as she looked around it was smallbut it was like his dungeon at home. Looking back at him she gave an evil grin "Whats with the change of senery Master?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:50 pm
" This is going to be are playground tonight. " He siad as he kissed her softly and a claw slid down her side.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 am
Mai shivered in delight feeling his claw run down her side. Leaning twords him she deepened the kiss her ears falling flat on her head as her tail twiched in excitement. Pulling away she asked "Playground huh? So what kind of games are we gonna play?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:05 pm
After there long winded evening, Mai would find her self draped over the top of his glass topped coffin the small bit of blood was still coming out of her back and belly, well most of her upper body. made a almost spin art like effect on the lid and fox sat there in a chair with only pants on and he was leaning back in a chair with a glass of well blood in his hand as he sipped on it slowly and looked at the dead looking body of Mai, no she was not dead, just very well worked. he now just waited for eh to wake up after well it had been a few days since they where marred, there thing lasted around 12 hours, and she had been a sleep for around a day.  

The true_dreamer

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:19 am
Wile the naked Neko was still oer the top of the coffin he had left to go off to his fight with Yawgmoth.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:37 pm
[[i am soooo sorry my papaw got put in the hospital so ive been up there when im not at school.]]

Mai's eyes fluttered open and a small groan escaped her mouth as she sat up feeling the dried blood on her skin crack instantly. Running a clawed hand threw her hair she looked about and relized she was still the Fox's tomb. But where was Fox? Shifting she got down her wonds healed thanks to her neko blood. Streching she felt stiff joints pop and lossen before she shifted into cat form the popl of bones echoing the chamber. It didnt take long to clean herself of blood before she was snuggled in one of his chairs reading a book fully dressed.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 pm
As Mai was siting there she would see Fox walk in to the tomb once again. He moved slow almost a crawl and he feel to the ground. in the middle of the room and smacking his head on the side of his coffin. Staying on the ground he started to bleed on his stone floor he was not dead, it was hard to kill something that was already dead. but there where tears coming from him and the sounds of crying came from her Masters small form.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games