Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah didn't answer her when she asked if he didn't want her to call Decker. Jacky was free to do whatever she wanted. It wasn't Noah's place to say anything. Of course he didn't like Decker but that wasn't relavant to Jacky. Noah just kept cleaning. 

Noah turned around to the sound of Jacky's cheery voice and the end of his lips tugged upwards at a faint smiled. Rainbow cake. He couldn't be mad with her. He glanced at the selection of color and though upon the option.

xoxoxo"Gah! It's too hard! I can decide between blue and Purple!" 

Noah pursed his lips and tapped his chin.

xoxoxo"I think I have to be purple!"

Noah smiled, taking the blue and red droplets for Jackson fingers. 

xoxoxo"I just drop it in right? Them mix it?"
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxHurray! Everything was peachy again, Noah was smiling and they were having fun, making cake. She never thought she would be able to say she was making cake with her kid. She didn't think she would have one, but she didn't think she would get out of HMI either. So yeah. She chuckled, waiting for him to decide, the choices indeed. "Purple it is!"She put the other color's up and nodded "Yupp~ Be careful not to put to much of either color, unless you want it a certain color, then mix away!"She smiled, waiting for him to do what he wanted with the icing she started cleaning up the dirty pans, this was actually pretty cool. Like bonding time. Bonding time with Noah~ How odd that sounded, when she first met him, he had pointed a gun at her, which wasn't actually that long ago, and now they were making cake.

Man, a lot could happen in a day. Ever since they left a lot had happened, the day they left was probably the most calm, and she had lit a toilet on fire. Speaking of which, she had drawn that, and she had a few drawings to do in her little adventure book. Like Noah, pulling a gun on them. A lot would have Decker in them, but she could deal with that, he was part of the trip, so he was in them. Was their trip over now? Would they just stay here? She really didn't know what was going on, but whatever the weather, she would just have to shrug it off until she called Decker, which would probably be awhile.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Kuro smiled at his sister as smiled giggling chimingly. It was like honey to Ritter to here her voice. 
"Kuro-sama, you have to be nice. I can't always be holding you hand. I'm not here anymore. They are your family now."
Ayame laughed tugging at his hair.
"I wish you were still here. The stupid is much like me. It's fuc-- I mean freaking annoying."
Ritter whined a bit leaning into Ayame.
"Does that make me annoying?"
Ayame giggled and shook her head.
"Why yes you are. I'm just kidding. Your not. And neither is Abel. He's just adorable. Did you not see him in that bag."
Ritter laughed, then seeing that Ayame slump down in his lap like she was tried.
"You sleepy?I'll tuck you in."
Ritter carried Ayame's drowsey body onto the bed and covered her with the messy sheets. He laid beside her over the covers, propped on his elbow. He draped his finger along her arm and kissed her forehead. At that time Abel had stopped sewing but he had hit some points that lasted the pain a little longer.
"Kuro-sama, please stop."
Kuro made a rough face but refused. He kiss her nose then her lips. Removing for a breath, Ayame spoke in a faint voice.
"Its not me."
Ayame had disappeared but he was still kissing her. Or someone else. Ritter didn't matter he fell back and stared up at the ceiling. Then looked over at Abel and covered the cats fce with his hand.
"God I hate you."
Ritter joked, chuckling a bit. This always happened with him. There was no use getting angry.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta watched Jake walk to the door as she fixed her bangs. She shook her head no at his question.
"Nope. No path. I like to get lost."
She smiled playful at him. She opened the door walked out.  

"Come on, let's go."
Krysta waited for him to follow and once they were out of the building, their jog was one.
"So we're gunna be leaving together for awhile. I figure we should to know each other."
Krysta huffed as she pounced up and down.
"Tell things about yourself."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

:: sorry for suckiness penji ::  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Abel perked up as he was carried to the bed.
He jumped slightly when Kuro kissed him, but he knew he was still entranced.
Abel got up after shaking Kuro's hand of his face.
He rubbed his hair and sighed.Then he perked up and pounced on Kuro examining his shoulder.
He had stitched a sailboat.
He chuckled and bit the needle loose from the thread and he went back to the bag on the floor.
He picked it up along with the thread he had found earlier and removed the old string from the needle and threaded it again.
Seth had two corners ripped on his bag that Abel had noted.
Abel tilted his head at Kuro and held out the needle and thread.
"Will you help me? I can't sleep in here with air coming in the corners."
He didn't want to bother Ritter anymore tonight, so he was going to sleep in the bag.
Abel sat up on his knees by Kuro with the needle and bag.
"You probably know how to do it better than me."
He put the bag down on the bed and ran a finger down Kuro's nose.
"Esaelp?"

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah nodded at the instructions Jacky gave him and focused on the icing. Alright a pretty purple. That what he wanted, to gave Jacky a pretty cake. An cake that a mother would be proud of on his son's first try at baking. Well he didn't tell bake it but you get the point.

xoxoxo"Two drops blue, two drops red. Mix it all together and you get..." 

Noah began singing while he mixing the two color in the white icing. Once it was the correct color, Noah cheered,

xoxoxo"Purple~!

Flinging the spoon he was mixing with up in the air with satisfaction. Some of the icing on the spoon dropped to the floor then to be raided by rabbits. Looking down at the floor, Noah watched Ham and Bacon lick up the icing. 

xoxoxo"Hey, Jackson, are bunnies allowed to cake too?"

Noah asked petting Ham then returning to icing the cake. The sweet covering was smooth and easy to spread. This wasn't so hard.

xoxoxo"Maybe when I grow up and learn more about baking I can open a cupcake shop. Cupcakes are my favorite."

Noah giggled adding a wad of icing onto the top of the cake. 

xoxoxo"Their like muffins with frosting."
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Jake chuckled a bit. "Getting lost can be fun sometimes." He stepped outside and started to jog alongside her. He hadnt been jogging in awhile, last time being a bit before HMI. "Well lets see...With or without the others?" he chuckled a bit and shook his head. "Just kidding. Well I like music...if that helps any."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky giggled, listening to Noah make up a little song as she put the pans away. She watched the icing hit the floor, and the bunnies reacted quickly. "You know...that's a good question."She picked up Ham and Bacon, looking at their twitching noses, having a little icing on them. "I bet they could have a little and it wouldn't hurt. They look pretty happy to me."She laughed, wiping off their furry faces with a napkin. Silly bunnies "Ham, I don't think you need any cake."She teased, setting them back on the ground to hop their furry selves around. "I think their getting along swimmingly~ Maybe we will have breakfast bunnies."The thought made her giggle, little breakfast bunnies hopping around. She listened to Noah say he wanted to open a cupcake shop and smiled "A cupcake shop? That sounds like fun~" It really did, actually, at least he had a thought about what he wanted to do. That was a good, and everyone liked cupcakes as far as she could tell.

"You'd have to have some pretty good, and unique cupcakes to keep a shop open. Your creative though, I don't think you'd have a problem."She smiled and took some icing on her finger, putting a little on Noah's nose with a laugh and then licking the icing off of her finger. "Purple icing is good~"She chimed, letting him has his fun covering the cake. He was just so cute! How could someone have tortured such an adorable kid like this? "What would you call your cupcake shop?"She asked, an eyebrow raised as she leaned on the counter.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Kuro gave Abel the stick eye face but did as he was asked just because Abel said please. And he wasn't being quite obnoxious as usual. With smirk Ritter took the bag and needle. 
"Fine. But only because I'm a badass at it. And cause Aya said I had to be nice to you."
He snickered, licking the needle and getting to work.
"She also said your adorable, which I can see but not like."
Ritter spoke trying not bore himself while he sewed the bag corners.
"You know what, I take back what I said. Your nothing like me. Me be adorable? Not likely."

Ritter finished up the bag fast. He took a look at it, adimired the flawlessness, then toss it at Abel.

"Here, I can't stay out longer without getting it on. Don't you think Seth would leave Ritter if I ******** a random?"
Ritter asked, not really sure himself if he was being serious. Why would he ask for permission? And when did he really start to care for his other half. Damn this whole trip had screwed up his morals.

☣☢☠☢☣

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta gave Jake a knowing face and lighty shove him with her elbow.
"Everybody like music, silly. If you don't, your a weirdo."
She laughed, her blonde braids bouncing in the air. Where they wasn't a big city but wasn't completely suburban either. People stared at the two, probably because they were the only two jogging on the streets rather than a park. Or because Krysta was showing a lot of skin. Which ever the matter, Krysta decide to not pay attention to them and focus on Jake.
"Tell me... Like the craziest thing you've done in your life."
Krysta rethought her words.
"Not like psycho crazy..."
Krysta didn't want to judge but this was an former HMI prisoner.
"But like adventurous, fun crazy."
She added looking at him as she jogged.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel watched him like a stalking cat his hand moving back and forth with the string.
He perked up hearing something about adorable.
"Me~?"
Abel cracked his head to the side in the freaky way he did.
"I'm adorable~?"
He cracked his head the other way and shook it off, laughing.
"I'm far from cute."
Abel chuckled at him and caught the bag.
"You are not adorable. Just... Ekildog."
He listened to what Kuro said about a random and shook his head.
Seth wouldn't appreciate him sleeping with anyone else.
Hell, Seth hated the thought of Ritter being with Abel.
"I think he would. I mean... I'm stuck here till dawn, so he can't say much about it till then."
Abel scrunched over and sighed.
"I don't suggest it, if you want him to be with Seth."
Abel plopped down beside him on his back.
"I personally don't know what it's like. Seth never let me try it. And then you tried to rape me, which really didn't bother me that much, but it caused Seth to go haywire."
Abel rubbed his stomach and sighed.
"It's your choice guy."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Kuro chuckled at Abel perkness when he told him Ayame thought she was Abel adorable. 
"It wasn't me who said it."
Ritter gave him another face. He didn't understand Abel's backwards speech much like Shiro did, so it took him a while to realize what Abel said, makin him feel kind of stupid. 
"Boy, I'll you here and now that I do not like asskissin' unless I ask for it."
Ritter scolded then hearing on Whether or not Seth would leaving Ritter for having anonymous sex. Then Abel explained that he had never had sex.
"Really? Is it my choice?"
Ritter chuckled darkly, rolling over Abel, hovering above him on all fours.
"Is you tell me that you never experinced and you not minding when I was going to rape you, not implying that you want me to get with you?"
Ritter smirked, bringing his head to nuzzle Abel's neck with a low growl then taking a n**.
"Cuz I think it does."
Ritter leered into Abel's ear, gliding his hand from Abel's stomach up to his chest and back. He then moved his hands downward, rubbing ever so softly.

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

Jake chuckled again. He noticed the looks but he ignored them too. Though max was once again ridiculing him for doing this. "Most crazy thing I have done...hm." He thought on the question for a moment and glanced back at her. "I would say the time I stole a car to learn to drive." Technically it was Max but it was also him in a way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel tilted his head.
"Yeah. Your choice. I don't control your self control."
Abel jumped and gasped quietly when Kuro got on top of him.
He quirked his eyebrow at him and listened to him.
Abel flinched and hissed slightly when Kuro nipped his neck.
He growled back at Kuro's low growl and pushed on his chest slightly.
"Then I hope you like them to struggle, cause I'm not that easy."
Abel glared at the ceiling until Kuro's hand drifted lower.
He arched up and growled.
But he wasn't totally in pleasure.
He was scared, but hadn't Kuro said he liked it that way?

Abel clawed Ritter's back roughly and returned his bite on the shoulder.
Cat's were not the submissive type without a fight.
But Abel kind of savored the feeling.
Even the slight pain he felt when Kuro hit Seth's stitches.
The dampness of his pants didn't make a difference either.
Abel reached down and pulled Kuro's hand away before he could breach the shorts too much.
"But I don't really know what to do if you go any further."
Abel sighed.
"I'm like a virgin in this situation and I'm freaking out. And cat's tend to really freak out when we don't know what's going on."
Abel panted slightly and grimaced.
"A little guidance would be nice."
Even though Abel was just doing it for effect, he was clueless.
He honestly didn't care what Kuro did to him.
It wasn't like Abel could deny him it if he wanted it.
Kuro had the right to take what he wanted.

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 am
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Abel had clawed him with his chewed-up nail so it really do too much for Ritter. But the bite kind of did. Of course he loved them a little struggly. Ritter leered but soon disapeared when Kuro took his hands away.  
"Ugh, you stupid cat."
He removed himself from hovering over Abel plopped down on his back beside him.
"You are absolutely a buzz kill."
Ritter could never a virgin. That was completely horrible. Evil and all, Kuro still had morals.
"I'm not the guy for driving lesson. I am the freaking stuntman."
Ritter state looking cold at Abel. He sat up and shaggy out his hair.
"I guess you'll be staying virgin for a while longer."
Ritter chuckled take off his short to put on somthing dryer. He did mind walking around naked. Why can we all walk around naked? That how the world for started no? Well maybe this place had a nude beach. He was comfortable in his on enough. Just hope not to see any fatties. Geesus.
"Im going to take a shower."
Ritter smirked and turned Abel.
"Feel free to join me if you like. I jut don't give a s**t anymore."

☣☢☠☢☣

Damn

Forget the Rawr
I go straight to ROAR!

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash