Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Hufflepuff Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:09 am
KatieInTheBox
Grey Gardens
Haha, seems people heard me. razz

Welcome back and of course you can join in again. We are supposed to be nice Hufflepuffs aren't we? razz

LOL it would appear so Grey. xd eek Do you have the sight? ninja

If I told you, I'd have to kill you wink

Gerp, a lot of those phone people are creepy haha. I remember one time my mom phoned this phone clinic type place because I was getting really sick and the woman asked to talk to me and she started asking me really personal questions and she kept breathing real deep into the phone. O.O Extremely creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm
.:Go Click These Now:.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey everybodeh! xD
I haven't been here in a while...

pianista

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 am
pianista
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey everybodeh! xD

Welcome back!

Hopefully you stay around to get the hang of things here again.

Also, it can get a bit slow in our room because a lot of us are really busy with school or some are away.

Hope you get active again. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 am
Grey Gardens
pianista
Hey everybodeh! xD

Welcome back!

Hopefully you stay around to get the hang of things here again.

Also, it can get a bit slow in our room because a lot of us are really busy with school or some are away.

Hope you get active again. biggrin

Grey is correct. Maybe you can come up with something to talk about that will get others interested enough to stop by and say something. biggrin 3nodding  

KatieInTheBox

gerp91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 pm
Hey guys!! Sorry for the little bit of absence. Do you remember when I said that my best friend had moved out of her parents house, dropped out of high school, planned to join the army, and lived with her boyfriend?? Well, I have VERY good news..... SHE CAME HOME!!!!! She broke up with her boyfriend and moved back home. I went over to see her because I missed hanging out with her and I could tell by her parents faces that they were happy to have her home!! (just thought I would let you guys know)

Have you ever heard of Gustav Holst?? He wrote a piece of music for each of the planets ('cept he never got to Pluto, but that doesn't matter now XD). We are playing the song for Jupiter in my full Orchestra and I really like the song. here is the youtube link for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo hope you guys like it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 am
gerp91
Hey guys!! Sorry for the little bit of absence. Do you remember when I said that my best friend had moved out of her parents house, dropped out of high school, planned to join the army, and lived with her boyfriend?? Well, I have VERY good news..... SHE CAME HOME!!!!! She broke up with her boyfriend and moved back home. I went over to see her because I missed hanging out with her and I could tell by her parents faces that they were happy to have her home!! (just thought I would let you guys know)

Have you ever heard of Gustav Holst?? He wrote a piece of music for each of the planets ('cept he never got to Pluto, but that doesn't matter now XD). We are playing the song for Jupiter in my full Orchestra and I really like the song. here is the youtube link for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo hope you guys like it!

That's Great Grep! I am happy she wasn't to proud to come home. (Didn't anyone tell her the army doesn't want you as bad, if you don't finish high school or have a GED?) A bunch of people are to proud to admit they are wrong and come home. As for Mr. Holst, yes I knew only because our band teacher had us play a concert with all the pieces, in order. biggrin  

KatieInTheBox

gerp91

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:22 am
KatieInTheBox
gerp91

That's Great Grep! I am happy she wasn't to proud to come home. (Didn't anyone tell her the army doesn't want you as bad, if you don't finish high school or have a GED?) A bunch of people are to proud to admit they are wrong and come home. As for Mr. Holst, yes I knew only because our band teacher had us play a concert with all the pieces, in order. biggrin

Yea, I think that she figured it out about the army. It turns out that she missed her old life with her friends and everything and that apparently life with her boyfriend sucked because they didn't have any money, she didn't have a job because she can't seem to hold a steady job for more than 1 year..... I wish we could play them all, I love the song for Jupiter!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 am
That's great to hear about your friend Gerp! I figured something like that would happen. It happens to a lot of girls your age and a lot of times they do end up coming home. biggrin

God, my new math teacher just emailed me {well it says he emailed me at like 1 in the morning last night.. What the hell was he doing haha?} and my email is megan.the.magnificent and he's calling me that haha. It's really awkward and it'll be even worse when he starts coming. sad razz  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

gerp91

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm
Sorry for my absence again. I am doing a solo on my clarinet for school, a clarinet choir, and getting ready for an audition at the college that I am going to. Oh, and tomorrow is Hippie Day at school and I am REALLY excited, I have like the most puuuurfect outfit!

Grey, your new math teacher sounds kinda creepy. I hope that he isn't like that when he comes to your house.

What is everyone doing in their lives? I have noticed that we have been pretty inactive for a little bit. Its okay, and I know you guys are just as busy as I am, I was just curious what you guys did.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 am
Good luck with all of that Gerp. You sound very busy.

Well I'm starting my math today and I'm sooo extremely nervous. I haven't done any math for about 2 years and ugh, it's going to be hard. I'm also working on a research essay and I've hardly gotten it started and my english teacher wants it sent in by Saturday and I haven't even figured out everything I'm going to write. I'm freaking out haha. And I'm also supposed to be started an online civics course and they were supposed to email me but I haven't gotten anything yet so if I miss the start of it I'm screwed. Ugh!!!

Hope everyone is doing better. I know everyone is so busy so it's hard to post sometimes so hopefully things start to ease down. biggrin  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 am
Grey Gardens
Good luck with all of that Gerp. You sound very busy.

Well I'm starting my math today and I'm sooo extremely nervous. I haven't done any math for about 2 years and ugh, it's going to be hard. I'm also working on a research essay and I've hardly gotten it started and my english teacher wants it sent in by Saturday and I haven't even figured out everything I'm going to write. I'm freaking out haha. And I'm also supposed to be started an online civics course and they were supposed to email me but I haven't gotten anything yet so if I miss the start of it I'm screwed. Ugh!!!

Hope everyone is doing better. I know everyone is so busy so it's hard to post sometimes so hopefully things start to ease down. biggrin

I hope you math goes well Grey and you get information about those classes. It good to hear from you too Grep.

I've had a strange week. Firstly Momma Daniel, our large, gay friend (not flaming or a feminine gay, just a guy who likes guys kinda person) had his birthday, on the 7th and I got dragged to a male gay strip club, where 'momma' had worked as a manager. Firstly I have to say this, men will do anything for money. Most of the strippers were straight men. Secondly weird people visit strip clubs. I am happy I have large male and female friends. I'll spare you all the details. And lastly do you have any idea how strange it is for your crush, who you've been trying to ask out for two months, turns around in a gay bar and asks you out. ninja xd Looking back I am dieing with laughter. Well now I have a boyfriend, which is strange to hear or type, for me.

On a more normal note, my class starts next Monday, and I have to go in and meet with my adviser for my internship. cool Can't wait to finish with college. This time next year, I'll be working in something I love. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 am
Rofl! That sounds like a very fun and interesting experience! And to get a boyfriend in a gay club, how funny. razz
When will you be done college? The end of this semester?  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:01 am
Grey Gardens
Rofl! That sounds like a very fun and interesting experience! And to get a boyfriend in a gay club, how funny. razz
When will you be done college? The end of this semester?

No, June is when I am done. Technically, all of my classes will be finished in another five weeks, but for another ten I have to work in a business to learn the ropes. So in seventeen weeks I'll Graduate. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 pm
Hey guys, hope you don't freak out, but just like it didn't work out with Gerps friend in the Army, it didn't work out with me in the Marines. They sent me home and I got back yesterday. I was there one month and it's an experience I don't regret. I'm glad to be home, but at the same time I wish I could have finished. It's a blow to my pride having failed boot camp but here I'm sitting at home 2 months before I was supposed to and I can't help but feel the sting. I'm glad you got your boyfriend Katie, and good luck this semester. I'll start college again in the fall and go from there towards my education degree. I might take English 2010 with one of my best friends for old times sake this summer if I can talk her into a morning class, because we miss having classes together and we've always had English together but I for five years I have worked hard to get this job I really want and this summer I have a shot at it so I'll have to do an early morning class again or a late evening class. Last summer I had English at 6:30 AM and talking Katie into taking it with me will be hard. Oh well, she said maybe so we'll have to see.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 am
LilyEvansDouble
Hey guys, hope you don't freak out, but just like it didn't work out with Gerps friend in the Army, it didn't work out with me in the Marines. They sent me home and I got back yesterday. I was there one month and it's an experience I don't regret. I'm glad to be home, but at the same time I wish I could have finished. It's a blow to my pride having failed boot camp but here I'm sitting at home 2 months before I was supposed to and I can't help but feel the sting. I'm glad you got your boyfriend Katie, and good luck this semester. I'll start college again in the fall and go from there towards my education degree. I might take English 2010 with one of my best friends for old times sake this summer if I can talk her into a morning class, because we miss having classes together and we've always had English together but I for five years I have worked hard to get this job I really want and this summer I have a shot at it so I'll have to do an early morning class again or a late evening class. Last summer I had English at 6:30 AM and talking Katie into taking it with me will be hard. Oh well, she said maybe so we'll have to see.

We're glad to hear from you Lily. We are not upset with you, you tried your hardest and that is all anyone can ask of you. You'll find something I am sure, good luck to you in your classes and getting that job you want. I'm happy you are back. biggrin  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games