Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 am
Applying for: Rogue x Nullpunkt
Name of SoA: Chayyah
Meaning: Kabbalistic name for a particular level of the soul. I.e; " The part of the soul that allows one to have an awareness of the divine life force itself. "
Appearance: Dark blue bas coat like Null, as well as the same black hair and tail. Pale blue inner ear, and silver eyes. Face/back/sides have a mixture of Metatron's Cube and the Kabbalah Tree of life. How this is expressed is entirely up to the colourist, in terms of creativity, but I would like it to be recognizable. I do ask that thre tree of life starts on her forehead. I also ask that her angel wings are connected to the tree of life, in some way. Chayyah will have three sets of feathered wing markings on her. Two on her face, appearing to ' cover ' her face. Two on her front legs, one to each front leg, of course. These should extend the length of the front legs. The last two will be on the flanks.
Visual reference: The Tree of life Metatron's Cube
Personality: Chayyah is calm and collected, and seeks any knowledge that is out there. No matter it a small fact, or the workings of something larger, she'll want to know about it. She isn't too keen on fighting, unless absolutely nescessary. She is frequently disappointed if Chayyah doesn't do something right, on the first try. While it may seem like it is impossible to anger her, it can be done as long as you have enough patience. But after the volcano blows, you'd best be the fastest thing alive.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Probably will never leave the Peponi lands.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 pm
Schicksalswende
Applying for: Rogue x Nullpunkt
Name of SoA: Chayyah
Meaning: Kabbalistic name for a particular level of the soul. I.e; " The part of the soul that allows one to have an awareness of the divine life force itself. "
Appearance: Dark blue bas coat like Null, as well as the same black hair and tail. Pale blue inner ear, and silver eyes. Face/back/sides have a mixture of Metatron's Cube and the Kabbalah Tree of life. How this is expressed is entirely up to the colourist, in terms of creativity, but I would like it to be recognizable. I do ask that thre tree of life starts on her forehead. I also ask that her angel wings are connected to the tree of life, in some way. Chayyah will have three sets of feathered wing markings on her. Two on her face, appearing to ' cover ' her face. Two on her front legs, one to each front leg, of course. These should extend the length of the front legs. The last two will be on the flanks.
Visual reference: The Tree of life Metatron's Cube
Personality: Chayyah is calm and collected, and seeks any knowledge that is out there. No matter it a small fact, or the workings of something larger, she'll want to know about it. She isn't too keen on fighting, unless absolutely nescessary. She is frequently disappointed if Chayyah doesn't do something right, on the first try. While it may seem like it is impossible to anger her, it can be done as long as you have enough patience. But after the volcano blows, you'd best be the fastest thing alive.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Probably will never leave the Peponi lands.

Aaaand closed!

And Shicks was the only one-- though I do like seeing Metatron's Cube @#$%^&*^%$# you have no idea how much geometry makes me scream. Form goes in Riri's thread! <3  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:40 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Roshan'Parveneh, Kathryn Dragonna
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Tifara'Divina, Tara de Draiocht
User Image (click for uncert)
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 (girls)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: Fit with Family, no evil/mean cubs.
List of all Throwbacks:
Roshan’s sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No (different markings is ok but colour theme same as parents)
A bit of history about the family:
Mother: Tifara is a bit flighty as well as a free spirit, and is submissive rather than dominant. She is always creating something when the mood strikes her, which is quite a bit. Her passion shines through when she creates jewelry from stones and is often found singing while she works. She orginally lived in with the dawnwalkers but left and now resides in Pridelands. Tifa meet Roshan on the border and had a fling to ease her loneliness. There is also a possibility Tifara will meet up with her previously planned mate and live with him. Her cubs will be coming with her 3nodding

Extra: Have fun and we look forward to your concepts! Winner(s) will send 500k to Ecavi. Also staff custom-ins are welcome! Bright colouring is welcome wink

Closing Time: 12am EST tonight!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 am
Applying for: Roshan'Parveneh x Tifara'Divina
Name of SoA: Kikuba
Meaning: A worn flower sachet in hair or on a dress
Appearance: Kiki, as she would be nicknamed, has a very nearly white body, the colour of the lightest part of her mother. Her belly and muzzle are the colour of her moms body, and her ears are the same colour as her mothers ears, with flowery swirls and patterns in the same colour as Kiki's muzzle and belly. She has these same flowery swirls and patterns in that same colour on her front paws, with some swirls and patterns being in the teal/darker blue of her fathers toes. She has one salmon eye, like her mother and one silver eye, but is not blind. She also has patterns on her tail, like her father, but they run the whole length. The toes on the back paws are salmon, like one of her eyes. She has a teal stripe in her tail and a light pink nose and inner ears.
Visual reference: Tada! (I only have paint, and a mouse, so I apologise for the quality xD)
Personality: Kiki has had an obsession with flowers since the day she was born. Not just how they look, but the smell too. This is probably due to the lovely patterns on her family! She has a great love of pretty things and is always seen picking flowers. Kikuba likes choosing things out for others to wear to get them ready and making jewelery and little headbands out of flowers. She also uses them to scent herself and others to make them smell pretty. Rather creative like her mother, she is just more interested in flowers than gems. Although she loves her home she also loves the idea of travelling and experiencing as much in life as she can! She will speak to anyone, and is quite sociable and bubbly.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She fits with the colours and she's not evil xD?

Thank you guys! heart  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 pm
Name of SoA: Bashasha'maua
Meaning: "Cheerful flowers" in Swahili
Appearance:
Her body is a subtle gradient of three colours from her back to her paws. It starts off blue, fades to a lighter blue (from her father) to white (from her mother). Her white back marking and white freckles are also from her mother. The tuft of her tail is inspired from her father's mane, as well as the floral markings on her legs and tail. She also shares his pink eye markings and eye colour. Her toes are the same darker blue as her back.
Visual reference: Click!
Personality:
Basha is an extremely happy and upbeat young lioness, who can find joy in almost any situation, no matter how mundane. She is fond of singing, and her voice has a melodic quality to it that makes her singing particularly beautiful. However, she is also very shy and she is easily embarrassed if she is caught, so she tends to keep to herself when she is practicing. She tends to run and hide from anyone she doesn't know well but a friendly smile is usually enough to bring her back into the open.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs, and must share parents' colours!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 pm
Name of SoA: Loiva'ääni
Meaning: Gentle voice in Finnish
Appearance: Moms light tan as her base color, her toes to be the purple of dads mane. Moms back marking tan up her nose a little like her dads, dads pink eye shadow marking in a more gentle tone, as well as dads leg markings on her back where moms marking are..I want the stripes on dads tail to come up her front legs in a slightly lighter shade than her base, or darker whichever looks better. I want her eyes to be half dad and half mom on one eye and then full mom the other.. I want her mane and tail tuff to be the colors of dads.
Visual reference: Cant do one atm
Personality: Loiva is a very gentle souled girl, and you can tell by her voice that she will never harm another, she has her mothers gift for music and her songs send you on a journey through her imagination whenever she sings, and generally you can find her singing when she is the most happy, and that too reflects in her talent. She finds that she spends a good bit of time with birds who sing just as lovely as she, and in return she can bring her mother beautiful feathers for her pieces of craft. She can be incrediably shy when faced with a loud over powering personality, but after a little bit she finds her own footing and comes out of her shell. Like her father she has a deep compassion for those around her, and will grow close to a young lion in Pridelands already who is teased for his..quirks.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits in with family.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:46 pm
Name of SoA: Farai'Makena
Meaning: 'Rejoice' and 'happy one' in Shona/Kikuyu
Appearance: Basically, his base coat would be a bit darker than his mom's with darker toes, and he'd have her rosy eyes. He'd have his father's purple and blue gradiented mane, and his markings would be a mix of both parents, in his father's bright pink color, and in the same/similar spots as his parents
Visual reference: Link and oh god I'm sorry it looks awful :< I can't do markings for crap; those are where the markings should be but not necessarily what they'd look like exactly.
Personality: Fara is a very gentle, soft-spoken lion, one that avoids conflict whenever possible. He doesn't have a penchant for singing like his mother does (although he tried once - it didn't end well.) but he does have an eye for pretty things, like flowers or shiny stones, and tries to mimic his mother's talents in crafting things with them, although he isn't very good at it. Beyond that, he loves making friends and is quite easy to get along with, as he doesn't really get angry over anything. He can get a little sensitive over new things he's trying but obviously isn't good at yet, but once he's done being butt-hurt about it he'll strive to better himself in whatever it is.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family, no evil/mean cubs  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:59 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Gakere, Indubitably
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Baie'mooi, Mogami
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6 (4 males, 2 females)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ithambo'lhabadi
Any Requirements: Fit with Family, must be FEMALE, must stay in the pride. Please read up on the pride if you're not familiar with it.
List of all Throwbacks:
Gakere: Father, Mother, Full Brother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family: Gakere rules the pride. Baie is one of the many females that live in it. This is Gakere's first litter and she is quite proud of them. The girls will be trained from a young age and are expected to become very efficient hunters. (sorry it's short, I don't have much time right now) ^.^'

Extra: Have fun! If you're interested in playing but don't have enough funds, don't let that stop you. I'll gladly cover the necessary gold if we'll get two extra people to play with. =)

Closing Time: -

Edit: Sorry Tara, I accidently quoted you! ^.^'  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm
Applying for: Gakere x Baie'mooi
Name of SoA: Noyra
Meaning: "meek" in Finnish
Appearance: Base Coat: deeper, darker orange than mother, tending more towards his middle-coat. No shoulder stripe please, but a middle layer, and then belly layer in lightening shades, like that male.
Forelegs: Stripes like hers done in mother's belly color.
Face: Father's facial marking without the stripes, using the same three colors as the body.
Tail: Her tail stripes done in mother's base coat orange.
Mane and Tailtip: Black
(Colorist is welcome to fiddle with this, tweak it so that it looks good, however they feel necessary.)

Visual reference: none, sorry!
Personality: She is rather timid and gentle. She would be loosely based on the character of Beth from Little Women. Very industrious and eager to please, but also shy and retiring, except when very excited. She would be terrified of strangers, but have a gentle love for any and all babies. She would have a way of looking at the world as a beautiful place, always with new joys to be admired.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She would never leave the pride, and would work hard to be as good a huntress as possible, even if she's a bit on the small and dainty side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:11 pm
Name of SoA: tbc
Meaning: tbc
Appearance: See ref!
Throwbacks to grandfather: gradient face marking, stripes on face, stripes on hind legs, slightly altered shoulder marking.
Mother: Orange fur.
Father: gold eyes, grey fur.
Visual reference: XXX
Personality: Confident, proud and fierce, can tend to be bossy (particularly in her juv-adol stages) which might rub others up the wrong way. Would hopefully mellow somewhat with age and added responsibility
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would certainly stay within the pride!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:56 pm
Applying for: Roshan'Parveneh & Tifara'Divina
Name of SoA: Hallmar
Meaning: Famous Stone [Scandinavian]
Appearance: CC
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Hallmar is a sweet boy but a little on the awkward side. I see him being the type who can't get his point across well. He'll probably talk very little, using gestures to get his point across (or possibly a familiar/mate or something who understands him to help). This will probably make him a little shy but I don't see it holding him back per say.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No randoms (color theme needs to stay same but markings can be different), fits with family, no evil/mean cubs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Name of SoA: Kataaria
Meaning: "piece, part"
Appearance: Like a small shadow of her father, she's got the dark pelt and pale white stripes similar to those Gakere has. However, her eyes are the pale blue-grey of her grandfather and grandmother. (Colorist can interpret this as they will).
Visual reference: None!
Personality: She's a hard-headed, opinionated girl who has to learn everything the tough way. She hates to fail - something that can make her a little timid when it comes to learning new things. She is a very hard trier, although she likes to pretend that she doesn't care (especially when she loses or fails, in which case whatever she was doing was "stupid anyways"). Despite her demeanor, her confidence is easily shaken, and she yearns for the approval and admiration of her family and pride. Quick to take offense, she sees insults where there are none and has a hard time dealing with criticism. However, as quick as her temper is to spark to flame, it's just as quick to die, and she rarely holds a grudge.

Side note - as she grows older I'd like her to learn how to grow a thicker skin, take criticisms, fail with grace, and be confident in who she is standing alone at the end of the day.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Would stay with the pride!

Tristan Thorne

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm
Name of SoA: Imara'nafsi
Meaning: Firm Soul
Appearance: Similar to cub 3, except the dark orange is in the fashion as the dark grey on dad's back (tail and all, with a white or dark brown shoulder marking thingy), and instead of black for the markings (leg, eye), I'd like the dark brown of mom's eye marking. A dark brown gradient on the nose like on mom. I'd also like the eye color to be different, but that can be CC. I also encourage little CC details <3 Artistic license=love!
Visual reference: (Will add if there's time)
Personality: Imara is an unyielding lioness. This will manifest in her youth in a way that can come of as being a bit bratty; she'd insist on things being done her way, and may have a tendency to (or at least try to) boss her siblings around. As she grows, however, she would gain an air of grace and elegance, standing with her head high and, as her name implies, a firm soul. She'd be incredibly proud of her family and her pride, her entire being dedicated to the well being of both. Regardless of her strong personality, she'd grow out of her youthful brattiness. In her adolescence, I'd like her to learn a bit of humility before she settles into her place in the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'd definitely stay in the pride all her life!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm
Name of SoA: Paricheher
Meaning: Persian name meaning fairy
Appearance: This girl'ss twin markings but with this girl's purple marking color and nose fade
Visual reference: See Above
Personality: n/a
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm
Dame NightFury
Name of SoA: Paricheher
Meaning: Persian name meaning fairy
Appearance: This girl'ss twin markings but with this girl's purple marking color and nose fade
Visual reference: See Above
Personality: n/a
Any additional requirements that the family has:

This one is being picked for one of the slots... we will pick the other one closer to the closing time.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games