Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:24 am
"Yeah... was meaning to keep it in case of any trips. Didn't mean for it to lead to that." Aden spoke up, though really, there wasn't any justification to speak of. He made sure to keep his eyes open this time, if only to avoid going into the pattern a bit. He gave a quick nod and readied himself. "Alright, ready."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm
Darksol88
"Yeah... was meaning to keep it in case of any trips. Didn't mean for it to lead to that." Aden spoke up, though really, there wasn't any justification to speak of. He made sure to keep his eyes open this time, if only to avoid going into the pattern a bit. He gave a quick nod and readied himself. "Alright, ready."

"Aaaaand begin." I said, starting to make the punches, about as fast as I had them before.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm
This time, Aden thought, he'd try to make sure not to fall into the same trap as before. He let his eyes focus on the oncoming punches, still managing to deflect them as they came. However, he didn't let his other senses go to waste, instead relegating them to observe everything else.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:51 pm
Darksol88
This time, Aden thought, he'd try to make sure not to fall into the same trap as before. He let his eyes focus on the oncoming punches, still managing to deflect them as they came. However, he didn't let his other senses go to waste, instead relegating them to observe everything else.

One punch after another came to Aden, and as quickly as I pulled one stunt on Aden before, here came another one, though instead of a back hand, I went real low. I went to sweep him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:08 pm
Aden was a little more prepared this time around, though his eyes didn't catch much past the punches. His senses, however, caught the different movement, and he was able to give a quick hop to avoid taking the kick.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:10 am
Darksol88
Aden was a little more prepared this time around, though his eyes didn't catch much past the punches. His senses, however, caught the different movement, and he was able to give a quick hop to avoid taking the kick.

The trap, unfortunately for Aden, wasn't over, as I came back around, I went high this time with my foot, towards Aden's head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:30 pm
He noticed the change, but this time, he wasn't quite as prepared. Aden had too much momentum from his hop to avoid the attack this time, and blocking it was going to be easier said. He did try to, but failed to do so in time and found his head saying hello to Blizzard's foot.

After they exchanged pleasantries, Aden found himself on the ground and made a mental note to work on his jump momentum. "...Ow..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm
After finishing the attack, I shook my head. "Nice try, Aden." I said to him. "As instinctive as it might be, if you're going to go big hop, GO BIG. You seen me jump before, you know. Like that. Put chi behind it to get that high. Otherwise, short hops just high enough to clear a sweep will suffice. That way you can get up then back down so you can dodge or block the oncoming attacks to follow. As I'm showing you, a fight isn't going to be so cut and dry like some boxing match. There will be guys out to put you down hard, and maybe as fast as possible. Don't be the one first to fall."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:22 pm
"I've noticed..." Aden said, quickly getting back up. His head hurt a little, but he'd manage. A headache was the least of his worries, really. "I think I'm beginning to figure out why there's that saying about the school of hard knocks." This time, though, he got back ready immediately. He wasn't quitting as easily as he did earlier, at least.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 pm
Darksol88
"I've noticed..." Aden said, quickly getting back up. His head hurt a little, but he'd manage. A headache was the least of his worries, really. "I think I'm beginning to figure out why there's that saying about the school of hard knocks." This time, though, he got back ready immediately. He wasn't quitting as easily as he did earlier, at least.

I got back at the ready myself. "Alright Aden, how about you start off, you start throwing the punches and kicks and whatever. Don't even bother trying to hold back. Come on." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 pm
"Or," Aden had a feeling he might regret what he was about to say, "let's see how we do with a full out spar."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm
Darksol88
"Or," Aden had a feeling he might regret what he was about to say, "let's see how we do with a full out spar."

I had to admit something. I was a bit taken back from what he just said. Full on spar? Is he freaking serious? This is going to end up as a curb stomp battle, buuuut...then again. Maybe I can get him to draw what he summoned up on the ship and not go total psycho on me. "Alright, but just one little ground rule. You got free reign on your abilities, EXCEPT any Fire Based attacks of yours. Last thing we need is to cause Ilex forest burning down. Yea, like that would go over well with people."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 pm
"So no Heat Wave or the Solarbeam I've been learning. Got it." Aden said, and nodded. He'd be sure to avoid those two moves. He also didn't bother removing his vest or anything, feeling he might want to get used to any heightened speeds at his own pace. "And ready."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 pm
Darksol88
"So no Heat Wave or the Solarbeam I've been learning. Got it." Aden said, and nodded. He'd be sure to avoid those two moves. He also didn't bother removing his vest or anything, feeling he might want to get used to any heightened speeds at his own pace. "And ready."

"Alright." I got ready and looked over towards Aden. "Then come at me then." Time for Aden to see what I was talking about in the lesson prior to this.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 pm
"Right." Taking it at least somewhat careful, Aden started forward. He kept simple on this one, throwing a punch as he got near.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games