Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:15 pm
thx everybody sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:16 pm
thistle7
Happy birthday Kira!!!!! You're one of the sweetest sweetest people!
i'l take that as a very good compliment char blaugh  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm
Camwen
ErinsChaos
Wow.. birthday's back to back.. How old is your son gonna be?

Good luck getting everything done that you need to get done.

He's going to be 10 smile I have most of it under control. I just need to do some more wrapping and shopping for a couple more goodies.

What's funny is my daughter and I have back to back birthdays too! (in November) lol
awww thats cute! ^.^ Happy birthdays all around to your son and hubby Cam *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Ok so when do we get to see convention pictures of anime north Kiara!? ^.^  

JoeEuphonium

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Haha she was too busy making googly eyes at all the cute voice actors to actually think of taking their picture.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:10 am
anyone one we know?  

kool ken

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:15 am
Tiika Firedancer
Haha she was too busy making googly eyes at all the cute voice actors to actually think of taking their picture.
^.^ I am sure it was more like she didn't want to appear to be a typical fan girl and ask for a pic. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 am
Ok I think sleep creeper does some really fantastic original avi'. I have been telling her so. ^.^ She entered in a avi contest and could use some votes in the avi arena. She posted it in the off topic subforum under advertisement. ^.^  

JoeEuphonium

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 am
JoeEuphonium
Tiika Firedancer
^.^ I am sure it was more like she didn't want to appear to be a typical fan girl and ask for a pic. ^.^
hehe,
we want pics mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 pm
Just belted out some song in rock band. Feeling tired now. Thinking about curling up under the covers now.  

JoeEuphonium

sleepcreeper

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Thanks for the help Joe! I've got a link in my signature.

I was hesitant to jump in here because everyone knows each other and I'm new. But everyone's been really sweet to me so far, so hi!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Tiika Firedancer

Tehehehe sounds like the Kiara I know lol Though pics would have been nice.. she showed me a pic of one the voice actors before she left and even I started drooling a bit lol

JoeEuphonium
Ok I think sleep creeper does some really fantastic original avi'. I have been telling her so. ^.^ She entered in a avi contest and could use some votes in the avi arena. She posted it in the off topic subforum under advertisement. ^.^

I'll have to head over there to check it out.. maybe we'll get the old thread up and running again for Avi contest support.. I miss that thread.. though I was never an avi contest entry I always enjoyed seeing every ones avi's.

And Joe? How is it I've managed to miss you every single day this past week? Well hope you are having fun on your last day there.. Shar huggle him for us all will ya?  

ErinsChaos

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:14 pm
sleepcreeper

I was hesitant to jump in here because everyone knows each other and I'm new. But everyone's been really sweet to me so far, so hi!

I voted and commented!! Great job!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm
ErinsChaos
sleepcreeper

I voted and commented!! Great job!!

Yay, thank you so much!

Joe, hug Shar for me will you? I haven't seen her since... um... I pretty sure since she moved to Cali. I miss that girl!  

sleepcreeper

Rogue Angel Kiara

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:05 pm
*thwaps Tiika* You know I was too busy IN THE OFFICE for pics, you goofball! Stop comparing me to a screaming fangirl or I'll think up some interesting con stories to tell about you lol XD

Hi everyone *mass glomp*  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games