Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:32 pm
"Everyone deserves to be treated like a person! Even you, even Ziven, who so adamantly insists that she is fine." she said with a smile, sipping more wine before continuing. "And now .. why are you confused by the words of the people you love. Or what is it that is confusing? I may be able to help."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:40 pm
" It is just I do not always know what thy mean and I don't like asking for things like that to be explained because the I seem well dome, and the age thing comes out and that is not what I want people to think of me.also i know that she dose that, it is something that she needs to fix the best that she can. I love the girl like a mother don't get me wrong, but she is a little shy and needs to know what she can really do. " he said looking up to her once again, this time his eyes crossed her for only a moment he did not men this and he stopped the connection as quick as he could, but she would feel the tingle that Ziven or Mai would from there markings and things like that, and quickly he held his head low for a moment and said softly. " sorry . "  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:52 pm
She shifted her position when she felt the tingling. Taking a deep breath, she watched him with a stern expression. "What, may I ask, was that?" she asked though she did so in a way that was not so much asking for an answer but politely demanding one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
" That would be my eyes. If you have not noised I have not made eye contact with you till that moment and that was a accident. I am part succubus, so As being so I can make people well feel sexual things just my looking at them in the eyes. I did not mean to you with you. I am so sorry. I meant no disrespect towards you. " He said still looking at her now in the belly. so he did not have the chance to make eye contact with her again. He felt like s**t right now, and felt like he was a bought to louse all chance to be closer to her like he wanted but he would have to respect that if that is what she wanted.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:04 pm
Grinning, she nodded a moment before downing the rest of her wine, setting the glass down again. "I knew that feeling was familiar. You hold many secrets, young man, I enjoy discovering them one by one." she said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 pm
" I see, so I did not upset you. ' He said looking back just above her eyes. " yea I hold a lot of things with in my body Just like my dragon blood. among miny things. " He said then he hopped up and stud there snapping his finger and then it seemed that music came out of no where and softly filled the air of this room. ' Would you give me the honer."  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:19 pm
Smiling, she stood, taking his hand. "Indeed, it would be my pleasure." she said sweetly, nodding her head to cordially acknowledge him cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:22 pm
he tuck her hand and pulled her to him so she was pressed agents his body and he started to walts with her. Around the room slowly at first he made it faster as the music sped up and this would lead in to a foxtrot ( yes it is a real dance ) His body was sort but toned and she was be just the highth so her head would be resting on his chest and his hand was almost dangerously closes to her butt as they where dancing, but he ever truly touched it.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:31 pm
Moving in time with him, she smiled, somewhat surprised that he knew how to dance like this. "It has been a very long time since I have danced at all, let alone this type of dancing."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:35 pm
" I know miny dances my dear. I have even thought Ziven how to swing sorta." He said as they spun around and he stopped with her dipped back with him holding her up over one arm. ' If you would like I could teach you if you don't know who that is." He smiled down at her with her in his arms and a smile was broadly on his face and in a briefer moment of stupidity he almost locked eyes again. " You know I hate this cure that I have on my eyes I want almost nothing more then to look you in the eyes right now, but I do not want to do that to you. "  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:43 pm
"I know the basics of almost every dance there is among humans and elves. Thankfully, I learn quickly if there's something more that you wish for me to know if I don't already." she said cheerfully, laughing a bit as she continued to move fluidly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:48 pm
Well," He said as he stoped there dance and snapped once again and then the music started up again this time much faster and up beat. " There is the basic two step and the tworld. " He said as he stepped with her and spun her around with her right hand above her head. Then he stopped the spin ad then held her tight to him and Dipped her once again then sliding her along the floor between his legs and with her down there he let her wrists go and he grabbed hold of her once he turned around and pulled her back up with her back agents him and he pressed ageist her it was very dirty dancing.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm
She went along with everything, flawlessly meeting his movements. "Now now, you are a gentleman, aren't you?" she asked with a smile, pinching his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 pm
" for the most part, but like I said before everyone has there falts. " He said as he stopped dancing like this and went back to the walts music changing to meet the mood. " I am sorry to say you are my fault right now." He said in a playful voice and he looked at her cheek bones.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:18 pm
"Is that so? Explain to me then, young man." she said cheerfully, deciding to be a brat and lift him from the ground, placing her hands on his waist and lifting as they spun a bit, just to see what he would say or do. As she was so much smaller, she was not able to tolerate this for too long, but just long enough to give him a bit of a thrill.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games