Reply Honeydew Syndrome
8D' Say hi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loomchild

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:44 am
Hello, I´m very bad at talking about myself. So...
I´m 17 and from Germany (so please don´t mind my grammar).
I like drawing, reading, music, blood and eyes (um, yeah, that sounds weird...) and so on...
Um, I have an own webcomic but yeah... it´s not very good...
I like HoneySyn because it´s not like all the other shonen ai comics out there, I think. I like things that are different, yeah.
Is there anything more to know about me? Hm, I´m lefthanded (like anybody cares (=)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:40 pm
I think I'm the newest person here?

I'm 21. Wow, I'm getting old. And from Ohio . . . though I spend about 50% of my life in Kentucky as I commute to school there. I like to draw and do photography?

. . . I want to do a webcomic but can never come up with an idea that is interesting enough for me to stay interested (other people seem to stay interested, just not me X3;;; ).

I'm technically right handed . . . though I'm selectively ambidextrous. (Like I have a habit of switching hands when I do things like eat or use tools . . . I once did some very basic color fill of a painting with my left hand . . . but that's because my right wrist was hurting a lot . . . . )

My secret goal in life is to actually sit down and train motor skill into my left hand so I can switch hands writing/drawing >D  

Casey Draws

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100

withmoore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:37 pm
'lu^^

I'm withmoore, also knows as aim.

I'm a 21 y.o. from norway of all places...
Just the run of the mill final fantasy freak & manga maniac. ^,~

I just discovered honeydew syndrome yesterday and I'm loving it!

I'm crap at making introductions, so I'll see yea' people around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:17 pm
Hayyy everyone! |3

I'm Lily. Or Pink. Or Miss Momo. Or whatever.

I like writing and singing and drawing. Right now I'm trying to make my own comic but it's made of epic fail in comparison to Honeydew Syndrome.

Which I guess brings me to my next point. Honeydew Syndrome. Love it. I'm naming my firstborn son Metis (No matter what anyone says. It's a done deal, bebes) because I want him to be true to himself, clever, and over all silly like Metis in HS. Also Metis has mythological roots-- or so my friends have told me. Who knew?

So yeeea. Message me if you wanna talk. I like talking. I can talk well. Matter of fact, I talk very well. HINT HINT?

-L/P/M/Whatever

born to mesmer

cherry cokes

Thirteenth Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:06 pm
Hello people ^_^

I am Boww. =]
I be seventeen years old.
I heard of Honeydew on ratemydrawings.com

I don't like talking about myself.
But I do like shiny things XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:17 pm
GOOD MORNING STARSHINE
THE EARTH SAYS HELLO
YOU TWINKLE ABOVE US
AND WE TWINKLE BELOW (is that how the lyrics go)  

Tinuu
Captain

[.The.Flying.Potato.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:16 pm
Hiyas! I got lucky and lurked the picture post forum at the right time, and found a link to the comic! ^_^-

I have a name, but I'd rather not share, so just call me potato, or flying, or really, whatever. :3 I call myself Po', so it doesn't matter, really, so long as I know you're talking to me.

I'm 19, but I'll be twenty in a few weeks, and I love this comic. It's really adorable, sweet, and sorta realistic, too. :3 I mean, as realistic as a comic can get without getting so dogged down in details that it's boring. XD Anyways, it's sweet, and I likes it. :3

Now excuse me, I want to read through the archives again. I SHOULD do my Psych homework, but I want to read the archives again anyways. >w< Forgive me if I critique the perspectives in the background, but at as interior design major, that's all I know. surprised I'm sure they're pretty, though. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:39 am
You may call me, um... well you can call me anything you want really, but I go by Maya. ^^

I'm 23 and live in Ohio. I would like to think of my self as an optimist, though I would have to admit I'm more of a realist.

I found out about this wonderfuly delightful web comic by a friend of a dear friend of mine.
I should thank her.

Um... I don't know what else to say.  

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

NekoLuvsOrange

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:14 am
Heya, my name is Neko and I heart orange stare

Okay...seriously, I'm female and my age is getting close to the 2x10 mark (for all you math/HS fans here :p ) and I live in the merry old land of Oz...no wait...scrap that...Australia and my current occupation is poor uni student about to start her second year of nursing and (to sound fancy) Sales assistant aka: checkout chick.

Oh and to summarise myself I quote my dear friend Little Kitten Whiskers
"Random...and Fabulous!" which for the most part is true...

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Edit: I forgot to mention...I draw wierd and cute five legged moluscks called pentapi! (Highly inventative name.... stare )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 pm
I go by IF around Gaia, and Liseli elsewhere on the web.

I'm 24 and from NYC. I found HoneySyn and while ago when I was looking for shounen-ai/yaoi manga and was an instant fan of the art and storyline.
I stopped reading for a while when the RSS feed died on me, but I was happy to rediscover it and currently hang on the edge of my seat waiting for Saturday to come ^^

I'm a big Charles fan, but inevitably wait for Metis and Josh to hook up.

I'm an artist and am part of a (very inactive and lazy) shop, Xiao Hwen Artists. I'm also in school studying Illustration.

I'll try to keep up with the guild but I tend to forget about them XD If anything I'll be around the lj community.  

InvisibleFriend

Dedicated Dabbler

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Amir de la Croix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 am
Howdy, guys! =D Name's Amir, and I just joined this guild. Why? Because I love Honeydew Syndrome. Why else? XD *shot for being an idiot*

Uh. Anyway. XD I'm eighteen, and pansexual, but I like collarbones and trapeziums. Oh my. If there's anything you can get me with, it's those. Om nom.

I love writing, and am an amateur at drawing, even though I hope that someday, sometime, I can make my own webcomic, that maybe awesome people like Tinuu will read and like. XD First, though, I gotta work on these problematic little things called details. It's so easy to describe them, but I'm terrible at drawing them. What the hell. Seriously. D:

I follow HoneySyn mostly on Y!G, but I like to go through and reread it all at the website from time to time. XD And if I'd known there was a Gaia guild, and I was more active on here, then I totally would have joined up sooner!

Uhm. Currently, I work at a library, and my favorite place to eat is this amazing place called Togoshi Ramen. Best. Ramen. EVER. Holycrap I'm dead serious. You think you know good ramen? Togoshi beats it. D: Best part about it is, I get free green tea ice cream whenever I go, because the owner's daughter is my friend. XD Now if only the ramen didn't fill me up so well beforehand...

dlfkjasd I don't know what else to say. XD I like keyboard smashing, I'm a total nerd, and. Uuuuhhh. Yo tengo un gato en mis pantalones? J'ai une chat dans mon pantalon? 俺はパンツの中で猫があります? I have a cat in my pants? D:

....I don't really remember whether or not Japanese is allowed on the boards. Uh. >__> Here's hoping it is? *dies*

Alrighty. As it is now 12:40 in the morning, I'm going to sleep. Night~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 am
OHSNAP. Young blood.

Hello all. I'm Cynic (also known as Winter to some) and I'm the co-founder of Donate A Life Foundation. I'm Poetsexual and I'm a BS Psychology major. Filipino who speaks as if English were her first language. Don't let pixels fool you; I'm both flesh and blood female-in-denial and pixel hunk.

I'm a huge dork for HoneySyn. : D Once I started reading, I couldn't stop and now I wait and sell my soul in installments for every new page.

And I do like the Josh/Metis and Jay/Charles. My favorite character just has to be Josh, he's so keen yet so clueless that he reminds me of myself a waaaays back. Courting my own Metis. Heee. <3

Anywho...dorktime over. I shy. >>;  

Winter Cynic

Mavra Lilia

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:30 pm
Hello.

My name I won't tell.

I will be ninteen in about ninteen days. =p

I love to draw, read manga, and watch anime (but I read more, because reading is better talk2hand ).

If I were to put myself into a story, I would probably be the contagonist kind of character. rofl

I am addicted to tea...and change (as in I tend to change my display picture alot and background on msn messenger, my layout in here, my avatar, my desktop background).

Hmm...I love to laugh and my favorite word is "Bipolar".

I've grown to love yaoi/ shōnen-ai since...um 1-2 years ago. I don't remember. I just ended up getting addicted to it and now I'm even more addicted. I found Honey Syn. either from onlinecomics site or from someone elses webcomic profile in their favorites.

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff