Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Two Kingdoms, Four loves. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will die?
  What?! Someone is going to die?!
  Amaya
  Dariya
  Roran
  Vivian
  Xander
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:50 pm
"I agree there needs to be peace. The marriage is the only way to do that now. The only thing I am troubled about nowis, when is the marriage going to take place? I cannot leave my kingdom forever. I can come back and forth between kingdoms, but my people still have no idead that their King is dead. Roran isn't needed right now, since you seem to control what he does, unless you would like him here." Amaya said, softening her tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:52 pm
She walked up to Tridon petting him on the neck "right, you gotta become a tough guy now...understood?" she asked, he moved his head up and down, she laughed, she had always had a good way with horses. "how about rearing up? can you do that?" she asked, he looked at her. She stood infront of him "ok, im an enemy...what do you do?" she asked he didnt do anything, after a while he finally got what she was trying to teach him, and reared up "good boy" she said giving him an apple, he loved apples. "remember to kick the enemy when you rear up" she said smiling at him "come on lets do some laps, you got Crow to impress, now that i know you like her, i will get you fit" she said, snipping her fingures, Tridon put his right foot slightly down and bent it, so that she could stepp up on it "you are the best horse there is..." she said patting him after she got up. She lightly kicked him on his sides and her began galloping around in the fenced field. She practiced jumps and walking  

Eternal Nemesis

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:07 pm
Vivian woke later, her eyes sore from crying. Sniffling, she got out of bed, not bothering with her crutch and going over to her closet, changing into a mourning gown. Pulling out her bow, she had her sword at her side too, heading down to the shooting gallery in the dungeons, or lower levels. Aiming, she was doing target practice for a while, a frown on her face. The guards were silent and wouldn't question or demand anything of her. She was obviously in no mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm
Amy was still training Tridon she got off for a second and came back with bow and arrow, she stepped up again "ok Tridon, your turn to shine, im depending on you, i wont be holding you, so you better behave" she said, kicking his sides, he rode off, she held the bow and arrow, aiming at the up coming tree, it wasnt easy, but she decided to continue practicing until she got it....after a few hours she was out of breathe, but she could do it better "we're making profit, you really are the greatest horse.....i am so glad i took you" she said hugging him, though still seated on him  

Eternal Nemesis

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:29 pm
After she finished, she placed her bow aside, drawing her sword instead. She couldn't practice with a horse because of her parents paranoia those years ago with what that seer said about her. Maybe its just because I think that the seer was being truthful. What if she was wrong? Sighing, she shook her head, unable to focus enough to really practice with her sword. Besides, she saw her father giving her a secret lesson with how to use a sword. Her mother had been furious as was her sisters. A sad smile rose to her face, limping back with her crutch to the dinning hall, eating alone. Something felt...missing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:53 am
Even though she was wearing the cloak, the wound on Amaya's temple, as well as her injured arm clearly showed as she sat with the King. She was tired, in pain, and this was the last thing she wanted to be discussing. She tried not to show weakness infront of the King, but they both knew she was already collasping under the pressure of everything that had dropped on her.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:44 am
Amy stopped to take a breathe and a short break, after all, she had been practicing a long time now. She pated Tridon "ready?" she asked, he neighed, and she kickied him in his sides, and the next set of arrowns shot in all directions, she was now aiming at every tree they past, if she missed one, she started back until she got every single tree....."i am getting good at this...thanks to my talented horse" she said smiling at tridon..."but, i need more practice...so go on" she said, passing by the trees to collect the arrows  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:30 am
“I apologize for making you waiting, but I was held up.” He looked at her, his eyes showed he was relaxing a bit, and a smile proved it, “Such a beautiful lady should never be kept waiting.” He complimented her, “Would you like a walk in the gardens?”  

Masked_Warrior

WintersFeary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:49 am
"It's quite alright. I understand that you had other things to attend. " Aryana said lightly before looking away as she saw him smile. A light sigh would pass her lips as she glanced at him, "I am no one special to be called beautiful. I am simply plain...yet it would be nice to go for a walk."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:06 pm
Xander showed her the way to the garden, walking slightly in front of her, “Plain? There is no such person that is plain. ‘We are all the same, because we are all unique.’ A wise man once said to me, that or he was really old enough to look wise.” Xander laughed, trying to break the ice.  

Masked_Warrior

WintersFeary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:04 pm
Aryana followed thim silently, there wasn't much she wanted to say to him that was proper. The sorrow filled look she carried in her face never changed as they continued on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:39 pm
“Here we are.” Xander turned, looking at her, as they entered a great garden, filled with all kinds of flowers and trees, making it look like a magical forest. By bringing her here, he hoped she would feel more at home. But it seemed it failed as she showed sorrow for some reason, “Is something wrong, Princess?”  

Masked_Warrior

WintersFeary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:48 pm
Aryana looked up and saw the rather lavish garden. Her eyes gave a slight glimpse of what some may say hope and some happiness and relief. Yet no one would truly know...she would never let them know. Slowly her attention moved to him as she blinked curiously, "Oh...no. Nothing is wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:01 pm
Radford could see what the pressure was doing to her. "You seem tired. It is dark," his head motioned outside, "so maybe you should get some rest. One cannot make wise decisions unless one is up for it. But as far as when the marriage shall take place, that is entirely up to you and Roran. But then, seeing as you are now queen of Keros, and the wedding was to take place in Keros, you will be the one to make the final decision."

He was trying his best to keep his voice from raising, he could tell she was not ready to tell her people that their King was dead. At her comment about going back and forth between kingdoms, he nodded. "That is what I thought you two would agree on. Roran hates to be away from his people for too long. He enjoys spending time out in the town. And your people will need you most now that they must change rulers. So of course, you two will go between the kingdoms. I thought that was agreed on when we first made this deal." Radford raised an eyebrow, wondering if Amaya's father had filled her in on everything this agreement for peace had in it.

Roran yawned, opening his eyes. It looked to be almost morning, dawn would be a few hours off. Looking towards the last place he saw Syrva, she was still there. Getting off the grass, he wipped off his pants, unable to reach his back. Shrugging, he climbed ontop of Syrva, who snorted at the awakening. "Sorry girl," he whispered in her ear. Nudging her sides, he allowed her to take it slow, a soft gallop back to the castle.  

Blaze1616

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:23 pm
Amy was full of mud, because she had also practiced bow and arrow in a hidden state. Her face was scratched up from the branches, but she didnt give up, she swung back on Tridon, and kicked him in his sides to start riding, and from the whole row she only missed one arrow "damn it, i missed one, ok Tridon, and again, we aint leaving till i can get all twice" she said backing him up. She could tell that he was tired, but she smirked at him "hey, you got a queen to protect, so get your lazy but back to the beginnign" she said, patting him on his neck  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games