Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Back to Guilds

Tags: Evil, Plundering, Pilllaging, Enslaving, Happy Dance Time 

Reply The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom
The Dojo, Boxing Gym, and Kage's Quarters (RP thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm
Fu stepped into the attack head on; her right hand was drawn tight into her side as the blade formed around it. She thrusted her hand forward, piercing one of the wind spheres and slicing the clothing on Darkhom's arm before the wild air set off the other sphere and sent them both in opposite directions.

Fu caught her senses before she hit the ground and flew backwards for a few moments before she disappeared. Suddenly she was in front of Darkhom.

With a scream Fu thrust forward her hand once more, blade formed around it. Some of Darkhom's hair flew off in the wind as Fu locked his gaze, breaking it when his counter blew her away.

Panting a bit, Fu hovered. "Is that sharp enough? You lost an inch or so off the top.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:16 pm
Not bad. *Darkhom said as he examined the torn cloth* Better than before.

*He turned and started towards the hole recently added to the wall, but stopped a few strides away.*

Oh yeah, one more thing...

*Suddenly he turned on her, his arm outstretched and forming a wide arc before him. A thin blade of pure wind was released from his fingertips, flying through the air with amazing speed. It flew just over Fu's head, clipping some of her own hair a bit shorter. The wind blade then continued passed her, biting into a few trees before dissipating. As the air settled, a tree creaked then fell to the ground behind her*

A proper wind blade can be thrown with ease...and can cut through material much tougher than cloth and hair.

*With a smirk he turned and walked back inside, satisfied with her progress for now...and feeling a bit calmer himself.*  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Fu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am
Fu stood stiffly rooted to her spot as the arc passed over her, cutting some of her own hair. It wasn't until Darkhom left that she exhaled and moved. "Well I guess I know what I need to work up towards. First things first tho, I need to be able to multi-task with that blade."

Taking a few deep breaths to calm her nerves, Fu flew out towards the forest to fine tune her technique,  
The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff