100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:28 pm
Jonathan McLeod
alice the fallen angel
Jonathan McLeod
Damion stared at them, a little embarassed about his clothing...he found he looked so stupid...mismatched, no shoes...messy hair, dirty face...just like running away from home all over again.

His hands in his patched up pockets, he walked over to the group, very shy.

*Alley walks up to Damion and hugs him, then discovers that he is dirty*
When this day is over.. you so need to take a bath young man,,*she says as she losses her grip*

Damion smiled and wiped some of the dirt off his face with his sleeve. "Well,...this is Hobo day..so I figured I would look like the day you found me: beaten up, dirty, and scared...but I think being scared would be bad." He whispered and looked around.

I know what you do when your upset so please say calm,, and that day you had nicer clothes and those..*she says smiling..pointing at him clothes with her whole hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:29 pm
Quote:
(( I don't look like a poor guy with just some ragged pants and bandaged hands? o.o ))

((You make a point.. the less clothes you have the poorer are you,, domokun ))  

alleycarpediem

Jonathan McLeod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:30 pm
alice the fallen angel
Jonathan McLeod
alice the fallen angel
Jonathan McLeod
Damion stared at them, a little embarassed about his clothing...he found he looked so stupid...mismatched, no shoes...messy hair, dirty face...just like running away from home all over again.

His hands in his patched up pockets, he walked over to the group, very shy.

*Alley walks up to Damion and hugs him, then discovers that he is dirty*
When this day is over.. you so need to take a bath young man,,*she says as she losses her grip*

Damion smiled and wiped some of the dirt off his face with his sleeve. "Well,...this is Hobo day..so I figured I would look like the day you found me: beaten up, dirty, and scared...but I think being scared would be bad." He whispered and looked around.

I know what you do when your upset so please say calm,, and that day you had nicer clothes and those..*she says smiling..pointing at him clothes with her whole hand*

Again, Damion shrugged. "Well, could be worse. This could be scare the heck out of kids day..then we may be in for some trouble." He suggested and smiled. "Well..what is this day about? OTher then looking dirty?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:31 pm
To relax and take a step from the real world...*she replied to Damion*  

alleycarpediem

Yaoi Boy Toy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm
alice the fallen angel
Quote:
(( I don't look like a poor guy with just some ragged pants and bandaged hands? o.o ))

~Cut her a break, this is supposed to be fun. If I had to wear this s**t then why can't you guys. I for one am happy just to have Angel back.~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:33 pm
"Ohhh..." He took a seat on the ground and stared up at her, no crystals on him. "So...what else do we do?"  

Jonathan McLeod

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:34 pm
Yaoi Boy Toy
alice the fallen angel
Quote:

~Cut her a break, this is supposed to be fun. If I had to wear this s**t then why can't you guys. I for one am happy just to have Angel back.~
((Yeah,, i think its fun.. despite the dirt... everyone looks like estets xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:35 pm
Jonathan McLeod
"Ohhh..." He took a seat on the ground and stared up at her, no crystals on him. "So...what else do we do?"

Have fun and talk to people hun,,*she says as she crouches down to him and smiles warmly..handing him her hand*  

alleycarpediem

Jonathan McLeod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:36 pm
"Umm..." Seeing so many people in one place, who weren't trying to kill him had Damion a little confused. "...There aren't many people my age around here is there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:37 pm
fox_dreamer
" Looks like someone is happy to see me" fox said smileing adn huging him back. he stud up and held on to him and looked around. He saw faces taht he reconisd even thow thay where realy dirty. Fox felt so nasty like this, He was not ust to being dirty even win he was living in the woods he never lived farm from a spot that had water near it.

Jared nod nodded happily, taking out his pacifier and giving his brother sweet kisses on the cheek and chin before laying his head down comfortably on his shoulder as he was carried around in Fox's arms

Jared Valentine

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:37 pm
Hm, find out,, that would be fun,,*she replies to Damion*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:38 pm
"I dunno mom....You know I'm not very good at making friends... "Damion replied and got up, brushing himself off and stared at her. "But...I guess I could try...."  

Jonathan McLeod

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm
Jonathan McLeod
"I dunno mom....You know I'm not very good at making friends... "Damion replied and got up, brushing himself off and stared at her. "But...I guess I could try...."

Cool...*she says smiling warmly*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:41 pm
" Well im glad. " fox said as he was holding his brother he walked around for a moment and started to hum him a song. He was rather good at singing adn miny other things that invalvbed music it was his hoby. not miny knew that fox could do this so it would be a shocker for most of not all the people in the room.  

fox_dreamer

~Archives~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces