Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Feedable & Breedable Pets' Guild ★

Back to Guilds

Reply ~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~
Question and Assistance Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:13 pm
    I suppose, I guess you have to fill out a Misc. Correction form changing the name under Owner from her's to yours. I think your friend would have to fill out that form under her name.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:14 pm
I have a question, I tried chatting on someone's chat siggy, but it's not letting me do it, it says my name isn't correct... help?

LexiHulan

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:20 pm
    To chat in a chatterbox, please make sure you register here.

You only need to register once, and please try to remember your username and password. And don't use the same password as your Gaia Account!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:25 pm
I'm not sure if someone's asked this before, but how does one get married? Just fill out the marriage form? Then does the marriage and baby show up with both people's pet? Can you only see the baby in chat sig mode? and do you need to input a new code once you get married/ have the egg?  

kurikat

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:41 pm
    Yep, you must have two pets, (one male, one female, and of the same species), fill out a form, and after the information has been processed, then when you use Chat Sig mode your pet, and their mate will show up next to each other. After 5 days a baby will be born, and you can only see the baby or mate in Chat Sig form (: I don't believe that you have to change the coding, just have to use chat sig mode.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:41 am
Raine Arashi
    Yep, you must have two pets, (one male, one female, and of the same species), fill out a form, and after the information has been processed, then when you use Chat Sig mode your pet, and their mate will show up next to each other. After 5 days a baby will be born, and you can only see the baby or mate in Chat Sig form (: I don't believe that you have to change the coding, just have to use chat sig mode.
All correct. When you marry at the first you see the pet you married next to your in Chat Sig mode. 5 days latter you will see your child next to your pet 3nodding  

FBpets
Captain

-GE- Kenji Isawa

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:39 pm
Ok,I've checked both my Firefox and IE,but my phoenix still don't appear. I know the servers aren't down because I can see other peoples so I'm willing to wager that it's a broken link since I just got it married. Some assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:20 pm
Chaos Phoenix Shinigami
Ok,I've checked both my Firefox and IE,but my phoenix still don't appear. I know the servers aren't down because I can see other peoples so I'm willing to wager that it's a broken link since I just got it married. Some assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Could you try to post the code here and maybe it will help with solving your problem?

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

LilPiplup

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:13 pm
Sorry on accident i made a thread for a question sweatdrop Sorry!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:21 pm
but my question is:if you have 2 pets and they are boy and girl,angel and demon could they get married?  

LilPiplup

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:14 pm
    The answer is on the front page of this thread and the main shop thread. You should have read those first.

Requirements for marriage:
    *Both pets must be Feedable and Breedable.
    *They must have different sex.
    *They must be of the same race, except Angelic Fox and Demon Fox. Foxes can marry each other. If the parent's are Angelic and Demon Fox, the baby's race is random, it can be either Angelic or Demon.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:52 pm
My pet is having troubles...No matter where abouts I click on my sig it takes me to the feeding page.
I spent 4K on this pet and it only does what the 2.5K ones do crying  

Airdramon

Sweetest Chocolatier

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:24 am
    First off, it wasn't necessary to post in this thread, and create another topic. Spamming is against the Guild rules.

I'm not quite sure what the problem is, are you sure you have copied the code correctly? Maybe try posting the code so that I may see what the problem could be. If we can't resolve it I'll talk to FBPets about it.

~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff