I like spoons.
23%
 23%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 113

Seishin-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:20 am
yukikajisama
Yan-yan is okay. It has awsome frosting 'cause it's still all thick and fresh and stuff but it can't come anywhere close to the taste of pocky.

The frosting is good, I do admit, but there just isn't enough of it... and I just realized that that rhymes.... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:55 pm
Yan Yan is easy to get since i go to Filipino supermarket. /:  

fReAKy PnAy

Zambimaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Yam Yen is my second favorite snake other then Pocky. My favorite flavor is venalla.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:30 pm
Seishin-chan
yukikajisama
Yan-yan is okay. It has awsome frosting 'cause it's still all thick and fresh and stuff but it can't come anywhere close to the taste of pocky.

The frosting is good, I do admit, but there just isn't enough of it... and I just realized that that rhymes.... xd

Yeah, if only they gave us more frosting. gonk  

yukikajisama

Seishin-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:57 pm
yukikajisama
Seishin-chan
yukikajisama

Yeah, if only they gave us more frosting. gonk

If they did that I would be more inclined to actually buy it again. I've purchased Yan-Yan.... oh, three times, I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:57 pm
I prefer Yan-Yan's rather than pocky as the choclate tastes a lot better, but Pocky has had much more history with me. xd Plus Yan-Yan has easier access to my house. surprised  

SDES

Numb3r VIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:31 pm
Yan yan is yummy ::nods::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:21 pm
I had Yan Yan yesterday, which I haven't eaten in a long while. It's still not too bad. The frosting was awesome, but all the sticks were broken and such and there was too little frosting for them. I'm still all about the Pocky.  

Seishin-chan
Crew

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:33 pm
i have no problem with yan yan, pocky is better though. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:45 am
Yanyan is good, but pocky is better.

With yanyan, I run out of icing and sometimes it's too sweet and the stick thing ma bob is... dry? Dunno if that's the word for it.  

SiuHai

Iana_Rosterbom

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:48 am
yan yan.... I mis yan yan.... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:17 pm
My Sensei had us sell chocolate Yan Yans to fund raise for our trip to Little Tokyo in L.A. Surprisingly, we made a lot of money off of it.

This year, they had little sayings on them and a little animal. For example, one stick had a picture of a cat at one end and at the other it said 'meow meow'. Interesting....

cheylani

itsBugu

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:39 am
oooh, i love yan-yan!! i like being able to dip into chocolate and strawberry at the same time....and the white chocolate kind is gud, too. it's not the same as pocky, so therefore it shouldn't be considered or called pocky. it's still a nice alternative, tho, when pocky isn't available...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:20 pm
i ate yan-yan as a little girl. i never knew of pocky back then.  

pokii-bul

Seishin-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:27 pm
Kalei Kainani
My Sensei had us sell chocolate Yan Yans to fund raise for our trip to Little Tokyo in L.A. Surprisingly, we made a lot of money off of it.

This year, they had little sayings on them and a little animal. For example, one stick had a picture of a cat at one end and at the other it said 'meow meow'. Interesting....

sound like that would have been a fun fundraiser  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces