Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Jil tilts her head to the side. "Salem ... huh? You lost me there. Do you mean the New England Witch trails? Lots were killed then, including the destruction of many supernatural homes."

When kids were mentioned she started to sweat. "Eh? Kids? I mean, I suppose? I have never really raised any of my own." She then blinks at Raph before hiding behind her glass. "Someone shoot me." crying
"That's what I'm talking about." She said with a nod. "I've heard about the Witch Trials, though I've never been to Salem before. My mother was from there." She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Hey, that's not what I meant!" She glared at him for a moment before looking back at Jil. The latter seemed to be sweating nervously as well as hiding behind her glass. "Don't mind Raph. Apparently he's trying to be a wingman for his big brother." She smirked a bit then shook her head once more. "But no, I don't mean you having kids of your own. I'm just wondering if you're okay around kids. Myself and Raph have a kid living with us at the farmhouse...and Raph also brought a little stray zombie child home with him as well."

Jil nods her head as she listens. "From what I remember, it started in Salem, then worked its way through the rest of the colonies. The governors of each state eventually had tribunals that were taken over by the church. They found many that were witches and wizards and warlock ... you get it. They had by that time figured out how to stop spells from working."

Jil let out a relieved breath then sipped her drink again. "Oh! I had thought ummm ..." She looks at Leo then smiles before leaning towards Xena. "Do you think Leo likes me?" She then leans back. "Oh! I mean, yeah, I'm fine with that, kids like to listen to some of my songs. I just have to pick out the right ones."
She looked at Leo. "I was just umm, surprised at all that kid talk, you know, after being invited to stay with you."
"And apparently it didn't take long for someone else to take over to add supernaturals to that mix as well." Xena said before she smiled a bit upon hearing Jil's question. "Probably as long as you're an honorable person, you might catch his eye. He's as much as a boy scout as Captain America." She whispered back then smiled more. "Yumi's a good kid. She loves to read and spend time with the family. She definitely loves her Uncle Mikey's company." She then raised an eyebrow upon seeing Raph's innocent smile. "Nice try, Raph. We all know you're not so innocent."

Clockwork Moirai

Jil takes a moment as she thinks "I'm not sure how to take that. I try to be a nice person. You may think I have a drinking problem, but I don't. I drink, I get drunk then I fall over, no problem." She coughs softly. "I don't think I can help much with raising a kid. Unless you consider learning how to sing, building and drink making important. Yes, I know more than a few drinks that have noo alcohol."

She looks at Leo again. "I should get my nightgown, toothbrush, and my travel kit. This hair takes a lot to manage!" She then laughed softly before heading to the woman's bathroom. She returns with a suitcase a few minutes later.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:44 pm
Niede
Jil takes a moment as she thinks "I'm not sure how to take that. I try to be a nice person. You may think I have a drinking problem, but I don't. I drink, I get drunk then I fall over, no problem." She coughs softly. "I don't think I can help much with raising a kid. Unless you consider learning how to sing, building and drink making important. Yes, I know more than a few drinks that have noo alcohol."

She looks at Leo again. "I should get my nightgown, toothbrush, and my travel kit. This hair takes a lot to manage!" She then laughed softly before heading to the woman's bathroom. She returns with a suitcase a few minutes later.
Xena chuckled a bit. "I'm just saying if you're big with having Captain America as a boyfriend, Leo's your turtle." She said with a smile then shook her head a bit. "I think she'll like learning something new. She definitely enjoys cooking with her Uncle Mikey, even if they make a mess." She smiled a bit. "Yumi's a very smart kid, though she's got alot to learn....Her creator's not really someone I'm fond of..." She pinned her ears back for a moment then shook her head once more. "Yumi's got alot placed on her because of her creator, but I'd rather for her to enjoy being a kid and have a childhood, you know? No child should ever have to experience being an adult so soon...like I did."

She then watched as Jil went to the women's restroom before looking at Raph and Leo. "Think we got enough room?" She asked before Jil returned with a suitcase. "Got everything you need?"

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:54 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Jil tilts her head to the side. "Salem ... huh? You lost me there. Do you mean the New England Witch trails? Lots were killed then, including the destruction of many supernatural homes."

When kids were mentioned she started to sweat. "Eh? Kids? I mean, I suppose? I have never really raised any of my own." She then blinks at Raph before hiding behind her glass. "Someone shoot me." crying
"That's what I'm talking about." She said with a nod. "I've heard about the Witch Trials, though I've never been to Salem before. My mother was from there." She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Hey, that's not what I meant!" She glared at him for a moment before looking back at Jil. The latter seemed to be sweating nervously as well as hiding behind her glass. "Don't mind Raph. Apparently he's trying to be a wingman for his big brother." She smirked a bit then shook her head once more. "But no, I don't mean you having kids of your own. I'm just wondering if you're okay around kids. Myself and Raph have a kid living with us at the farmhouse...and Raph also brought a little stray zombie child home with him as well."

Jil nods her head as she listens. "From what I remember, it started in Salem, then worked its way through the rest of the colonies. The governors of each state eventually had tribunals that were taken over by the church. They found many that were witches and wizards and warlock ... you get it. They had by that time figured out how to stop spells from working."

Jil let out a relieved breath then sipped her drink again. "Oh! I had thought ummm ..." She looks at Leo then smiles before leaning towards Xena. "Do you think Leo likes me?" She then leans back. "Oh! I mean, yeah, I'm fine with that, kids like to listen to some of my songs. I just have to pick out the right ones."
She looked at Leo. "I was just umm, surprised at all that kid talk, you know, after being invited to stay with you."
"And apparently it didn't take long for someone else to take over to add supernaturals to that mix as well." Xena said before she smiled a bit upon hearing Jil's question. "Probably as long as you're an honorable person, you might catch his eye. He's as much as a boy scout as Captain America." She whispered back then smiled more. "Yumi's a good kid. She loves to read and spend time with the family. She definitely loves her Uncle Mikey's company." She then raised an eyebrow upon seeing Raph's innocent smile. "Nice try, Raph. We all know you're not so innocent."

Clockwork Moirai

"Got everything?" Leo asked.

Raph looked at Xena and nodded. "Should. If we don't, we can build on."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Xena chuckled a bit. "I'm just saying if you're big with having Captain America as a boyfriend, Leo's your turtle." She said with a smile then shook her head a bit. "I think she'll like learning something new. She definitely enjoys cooking with her Uncle Mikey, even if they make a mess." She smiled a bit. "Yumi's a very smart kid, though she's got alot to learn....Her creator's not really someone I'm fond of..." She pinned her ears back for a moment then shook her head once more. "Yumi's got alot placed on her because of her creator, but I'd rather for her to enjoy being a kid and have a childhood, you know? No child should ever have to experience being an adult so soon...like I did."

She then watched as Jil went to the women's restroom before looking at Raph and Leo. "Think we got enough room?" She asked before Jil returned with a suitcase. "Got everything you need?"

Jil nods her head at the comment. "It would probably do me some good, for both of us really. I'll see how things go." She opens up her suitcase to show what she has, she has a few changes of clothes, some nightgowns, a personal care travel kit along with several pads of paper and pencils. She closes the suitcase again. "I'm very good at packing. I'll get some booze for the stay, but if I'm busy, I won't drink as much. Two bottles should be plenty. I also have a few measuring tapes, and laser measuring tools."

She arches an eyebrow. "What? Did you expect me to just go to a lumberyard and grab any random thing? If we are repairing we need to know both how much and what exactly we need. And I will more than likely be retrofitting as well, I'm not sure what I will need for that, until I have my plans drawn out." She then walks over to the bar and grabs two bottles of Whiskey. "Okay, I'm ready."

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:35 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Jil nods her head at the comment. "It would probably do me some good, for both of us really. I'll see how things go." She opens up her suitcase to show what she has, she has a few changes of clothes, some nightgowns, a personal care travel kit along with several pads of paper and pencils. She closes the suitcase again. "I'm very good at packing. I'll get some booze for the stay, but if I'm busy, I won't drink as much. Two bottles should be plenty. I also have a few measuring tapes, and laser measuring tools."

She arches an eyebrow. "What? Did you expect me to just go to a lumberyard and grab any random thing? If we are repairing we need to know both how much and what exactly we need. And I will more than likely be retrofitting as well, I'm not sure what I will need for that, until I have my plans drawn out." She then walks over to the bar and grabs two bottles of Whiskey. "Okay, I'm ready."
Xena gave a nod. "We do have alot to do as far as repairs and the like." She then looked at Raph and Leo. "You guys ready?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff