Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
❄️|| Kogarashi Institute [ DESTROYED ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu let his hands hang at his sides again after having them tucked into his sleeves. This conversation had shifted about two-hundred and fifteen degrees in another direction all at once. 'What the hell?' It would be no short sell to say that this Kogarashi leader was the antithesis to everything that Belamos had already presented. There were a lot of questions, and also seemed to be some misunderstanding. This one claimed to seek the destruction of all ninja villages, not just the one that he personally had a bone to pick with. Of course, Choumei delighted in the opportunity to summarize his situation, "So Son's jinchuuriki wants to unite everyone peacefully for no apparent reason, but Isobu's jinchuuriki wants to destroy everything for no apparent reason. Keheheh... how funny that they're supposed to be allies and are so very different." Sanda mumbled as he finished considering his options, "Two sides of a coin." He narrowed his gaze on Kagami, only tempted to accept simply because she seemed less inclined to hold him back. However, there was an apparent vibe about her that led him to trust her less than Belamos... and that was saying a lot. No matter how much he believed in his abilities, the fact of the matter was that one person could not easily overcome a whole nation alone. He was only here in the first place to gain allies. Now he had to decide on which kinds of allies he desired. There was only one question he needed answered then, "What's the catch?" Kagami was offering him everything he wanted, but there was guaranteed to be a cost. Belamos' condition was... patience and restraint. What would be this other Kogarashi leader's demand?

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2110 || 2110】○【STAMINA: 2110 || 2110】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami could only smirk before offering her hand. Sandayu wanted to know what the catch was for winning his angel of vengeance. "Ask for my hand in marriage." Her command was in complete, stone cold sincerity as her ruby eyes pierced into the man before her. "He has the seven tailed beast and the rinnegan, together the world will tremble." Kagami did not consider this action beyond anything except in the moment, perhaps this was what love was. Kagami never knew true love in all of her suitors and boy toys, but this felt right. She needed a true man and a hero in her life to take her to the stars. "I'm serious. If you want all the resources in Kogarashi at your disposal to accomplish your goals and my goals, then I want you to sign a contract of commitment to this partnership. This doesn't have to be love, it's business." With her hand extended she waited for the man to accept her offer. Their marriage would be officiated and consummated in vengeance.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,980 || 1,980】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
β€’ Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
β€’ Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
β€’ Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
β€’ Area Of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
β€’ Otherworldly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. (Genjutsu can still be broken)

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
β€’ Slight fortitude boost.
β€’ The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
β€’ Host can breathe underwater.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ "Oooooooh... well then." Choumei expressed his surprise as much as Sandayu showed it without realizing on his facial features. "Marriage?" He was understandably surprised and confused by this condition. They'd only just met and at first glance barely had anything in common. Kagami proceeded to explain that it was not necessarily a matter of feeling, but rather for the sake of purpose and resolve to achieve their similar goals. He closed his eyes and actually smiled slightly due to the notion, "I see." He wasn't smiling because he was happy or anything that obvious. Rather, he was caused to reminisce as he realized in this moment what he felt about this girl. At first, he had been tempted to simply walk away and brush off everything about her. Instead, he stayed and humored her. Destiny was demanding his attention. A memory of his adoptive mother, Yagura, flashed from behind his closed eyes. In that moment he was yet again reminded of the code he lived by. More importantly, he realized that this woman embodied that code and a means to live by it.

Sandayu's eyes were slowly opened and he lowered himself into a kneeling posture. Now on one knee, he turned his gaze up to Kagami and took her outstretched right hand. "Through passion, I gain strength; therefore, through our union we will become stronger... together." Sandayu's dark gray eyes shifted to the soft lilac color accented by the ripples of his Rinnegan. In that moment, a pitch black band formed on her ring finger as well as his own. He did not break eye contact from her as he rose back to standing posture. As she said, this did not have to be in the name of love; however, Sanda had a feeling that, despite the sinister nature he could detect within her, he could appreciate her bold ambition and sheer beauty.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2110 || 2110】○【STAMINA: 2110 || 2110】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the studies continued, the students would continue to give off the tasty aroma of fear. Bakisame could barely contain himself as he fantasized their slaughter. Outside, he kept the mentality of a playful child...within, a hunger grew. As the teacher stepped out for a break, the games would begin. Only five more seconds...he would visualize himself over and over tearing into the children who smelled of blood. A nosebleed stoked the flames that would ignite their class in ruins.
[ Hard Mental Formless: E Rank ]

Three seconds left. Bakisame would be kneeling in his seat, unable to properly sit. The idea of tearing their flesh with his teeth and whatever else he could assault them with was overwhelming. Soon, he would shred into the class. Two seconds....one second...time to play!
[ Soft Mental Formless: E Rank ]

His scales pointed outward, Bakisame growled violently. The classroom would gasp as he leaped upon the desk. " I'm so....hungry!" He took a giant leap from the desk, grasping the leg of the chair as he moved in order to break it and turn it into a wooden jagged pole. With this jagged, make shift weapon he would bludgeon the side of the bloody nose'd child's head. The clean 'thunk' noise it made excited him. The thud from his body hitting the ground added fuel to the fire. He gripped the boy's unconscious body by the arm, sinking his teeth into his exposed neck. The pointed teeth pierced flesh easily. The appearance of the flesh separating was oddly soothing. The red nectar that ran into his mouth was satisfying a hunger he never knew he had. " So...good." He growled as the other classmates attempted to flee, only to find the teacher had locked the door behind her....within moments the feast would be over...screams echoing the halls as he devoured a sample size of them all.
[ Strange Weapon Formless: E Rank ]

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami felt a gleeful smile form on her face. She felt an ecstasy as her heart went aflutter. This was the knight in shining armor that she always needed. She desperately craved a hero to sweep her off her feet. Worthless man after worthless man was left in her wake and she was despondent. Men were always there for her to control, but this was a man who can actually add to her power. She nearly shook as she felt him accept her hand and take a knee before her. The crimson eyes of the Sakkakugan locked with the lilac eyes of the Rinnegan. She felt the black ring form on her left ring finger. His words were music to her ears and sweeter than honeyed dew. "We will make them pay...together." Kagami responded as she felt her power become secure between them. The petite woman rose on her tip toes as she cradled her new husband's face in her hands. The bride's lips pressed to her groom's with a lustful passion that Kagami had never felt before.

The enchantress who beguiled and victimized so many men with her manipulation felt the same vulnerable to her guard that many suitors had felt for her. The barriers that surrounded the cynical witch's heart were annihilated by the man's powerful stare of rippled eyes. He wielded the godly power of the Rinnegan and the nanabi. After the kiss that bound them together for eternity was completed, her feet flattened from the tiptoe posture and she looked up at him. "Let's not keep the world waiting. What's our first move?" For once, Kagami was willing to let her guard down. Years of suffocating from mistrust melted away when she could finally breathe. Kagami would allow him to dictate to her what they were to do. She ceded her power to him in this gesture. Her husband's will would be done at all costs by her hand.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S】○【CHAKRA: 1,980 || 1,980】○【STAMINA: 1,475 || 1,475】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
β€’ Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
β€’ Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
β€’ Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
β€’ Area Of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
β€’ Otherworldly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. (Genjutsu can still be broken)

Sanbi Attributes
β€’ The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Choumei was let only to witness this strange and sudden matrimony. As Kagami neared Sandayu for their kiss, the bijuu jokingly commented with, "Then I pronounce you, Arrogant and Desperate!" Compared to the blissful marriage of Nariomi and Sonyo, this one was far too incredible. It was wrong for so many reasons, and yet right that two people as broken as they would dare try to complete each other. Human lives were pitiful sparks that came and went in such strange ways like these. Sandayu outright ignored the bijuu's commentary as he met her kiss and acknowledged her passion. This was never suspected to be merely a game, but her forwardness at this moment led him to believe that she expected and perhaps even hoped for more than a mere business relationship. He might have still been unsure himself but that wouldn't show for a moment. Not now nor later if he could help it.

The long, passionate kiss eventually concluded, and he then came to stare upon her again as she now sought his direction. For one who had given him the impression of a woman who knew what she wanted and needed, and that sought those things without relenting he was rather surprised. He raised then rested his left hand on her right shoulder, "I will show you." Sandayu's eyes shifted even further. The faint lilac color faded further into a pale white as veins tensed at the sides of his head, tomoe of the Sharingan appeared at every other band of the Rinnegan's ripples, and then those tomoe shifted and merged to reveal their Eternal Mangekyo development. What he had was far more than she might have realized at first, but that was theirs to share to achieve their goals now. The world around them appeared to spiral and shift for but a moment before they found themselves in another world space entirely. Now within the dimension of his Kamui, a power adopted from his brother, they were free from prying eyes and ears entirely. They stood upon a field of hexagonal crystalline platforms within a dark void. Sandayu stepped back from Kagami so she could take a broader view of their location. "This is my realm- where I cast myself to be away from the world when I need solitude. We can talk and strategize here if you ever want." He formed a hand seal with only his raised left hand. In that moment the King of Hell manifested and Sandayu would say, "I need an army. That was why I came to Kogarashi in the first place. Compared to the rest of the rabble in Gimangakure, I noticed that those who used your Institution's facilities were at least somewhat disciplined. Belamos lacks our ambition as he is limited in his desire for peace." The King of Hell opened its mouth and he stepped within for it to close behind him. The strange entity opened widely again for not one, but two of Sandayu to appear. The second would soulless and therefore fell to the ground as the lifeless corpse it was fashioned into. "Peace is a lie, there is only passion." Sandayu created and impaled a black chakra receiver into the the base of his clone's neck. "Through passion I gain strength, and through strength... power." It then rose to its feet. "My power is near limitless. I hold sovereignty over life and death itself. Creation and destruction as well. Reality is merely a tool for my passions." Sandayu only spoke so much with those he had learned or dared to truly confide in. In this case, he did not fear the consequence of betrayal since Kagami had already showed her resolve in just the short time they've known each other.

The pair of Sandayu that now stood between Kagami and the King of Hell were perfectly identical in ways that no mere cloning technique could hope to match. "I have realized from my family's failures that my power does not have to be mine alone. I can replicate it, and share it. My brother, a shinobi of Uzushiogakure, is proof of this. I can give my power to your ninja, and we can control an army of powerful warriors unlike any the world has ever encountered." The clone entered the King of Hell's mouth to repeat the process. "I couldn't offer this method to Belamos. However, if you help me I can see our passions to victory." These were the blessings granted unto him by his divine lineage. His mother, although she introduced herself namelessly, boasted her titles quite clearly. Sandayu was not boastful or extravagant like her, but he was proud of himself in his own way all the same. If he was to be married to this girl, Kagami, then she would have to know at least a bigger portion of the bigger picture what she had wed herself into.

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ She allowed her husband to rest his hand on her shoulder after she asked her question. He watched as his eyes changed into various forms of three great dojutsu. The rinnegan became the byakugan and then became the eternal mangekyo sharingan. He had even more power than Kagami could have ever hoped for. Sandayu was the strongest man she had ever met bar none and more than worthy of her hand. She also understood that now that they have pledged themselves to each other that his power was her's to wield and her's for him toward the completion of creating a better world. The world wants this married couple to break their chains even if they did not know of this desire through ignorance or repression. Kagami felt herself travel into another dimension with Sandayu and it was exhilarating. Disappearing from the Institute and watching the world melt away into something completely new around her sent her heart soaring. The cold expansive void of Sandayu's realm was impressive, even for the woman who defied reality. She smiled pleasantly in this new place of privacy, of safety.

When the King of Hell appeared, Kagami was startled. She studied the Rinnegan extensively in the library and knew of the King of Hell, but to see the disturbing creature for herself was jarring. The more Sandayu spoke Belamos's name in acknowledgment of his ineptitude the wider her Cheshire smile grew. She was also pleased by Sandayu's speech of passion and godly power. Even the great Enchantress herself felt hypnotized and put under Sandayu's spell. This man had power, vision, and drive to be rid of the villages. The villages would pay for taking her family away from her, destroying her home, taking away the priestess's purity. These crimes would not longer stand in the new world of Kagami and Sandayu's making. She looked at the twin clones of Sandayu as the King of Hell ingested them and made them anew. Kagami now understood that Kogarashi's army may be smaller than the great nations, but would now be immortal and infinitely stronger.

Kagami nodded regally to Sandayu's proposition. For now, she resisted the urge to jump on the man and express her burning passions. The true Kogarashi leader began thinking strategically and ruminating on what his plans were. "As Kogarashi's one true leader, my armies will be granted for you to enhance with your power. The greatest anti-village organization the world has ever seen is my dowry to you as my husband." Kagami was stating the obvious at this point, but she wanted to definitively affirm her commitment to their shared goals. The Enchantress Kunoichi was deceptive, conniving, and disloyal at many points in her life and Kagami knew this. However, she always proved to be undyingly loyal to her responsibility as the leader of Kogarashi. She would pledge this same commitment to her marriage. As selfish and unholy of a matrimony as it was, this woman needed this man just as this man needed her. She would never have to choose between Kogarashi and Sandayu because Kagami and Kogarashi were of the same entity. Sandayu and Kagami were eternally pair-bonded in their destiny of revenge. "I-I've never seen you so...happy, Kagami." Kagami's expression brightened even more at Isobu's shy voice. Isobu was the living being who knew her best and with all of their years of suffering together, the turtle could finally participate in a solidarity of elation.

Now it was Kagami's turn to demonstrate her personal power once Sandayu's impressive display was concluded. Sandayu would watch as ornate mirrors of water formed around the voided space. They were enormous and elegant mirrors with glass surfaces but a watery construction. A mirror appeared in front of Sandayu, displaying his own reflection. Suddenly, he would feel a light pass through the mirror and slowly stab into his eyes. The neon light would begin weakening his dojutsu as his reflection in the enchanted mirror would betray him. Suddenly, Sandayu would feel the entire world invert on itself in Kagami's mirrored world. "Ancient people believed that their reflection from deep pools of water or other mirrored surfaces of this world were representations of them that were trying to get out. You see, our own perceptions of ourselves are the opposite of who we truly are. Opposite, yet mirrored like our own hands." This grand illusion that Sandayu's impressive dojutsu could no longer discern would make its impression until, suddenly, Kagami deactivated her techniques before they could take full effect. The mirrored world surrounding him would shatter as he returned to base reality and he would feel his dojutsu abilities return to him. The demonic sea mirrors shattered in turn. "I'm the greatest genjutsu master that you'll ever meet. No dojutsu can pierce my illusions, I can disable all bloodlines, I can strengthen genjutsu to the point where they are unbreakable, and I can manipulate the five senses at will. My Sakkakugan has given me the ability to weaken others but strengthen my illusions. My mastery of the sanbi allows me to manipulate all senses and flood the world. Reality, as you have seen, is under my dominion as well." Kagami explained her true powers to the godly man before her. These were the secrets of her powers that arrogant enemies like Chie would never fully understand. She kept these secrets close to her vest but she divulged them all to her life partner.

Once her brief yet grand display and explanation were concluded she smiled as her carmine eyes locked with Sandayu intimately. "Kogarashi was founded and led by a man named Takumi Saegahara, he was my teacher and my leader, but the organization was declining under his rule so I killed him. Belamos Karna was his best friend and when he learned of the truth he came after me. I manipulated him into believing that I was deeply remorseful of Takumi's assassination. I then put on a display of ceding leadership of the organization to him in order to keep him under close watch and manipulation. I played to his arrogant belief that he is a Sun king and he fell under my control." These were enormous secrets indeed, but Kagami's web of lies was far vaster than this. She needed at least one person to be truthful with who would always be her ally. "Belamos is too weak of will to lead Kogarashi, my army knows this and still listens to my order above his. He's buddies with the Arashikages, is an advisor and has a family and a community in Arashigakure that he cares about. This is why he'll never support you or I with his current mindset." Kagami explained Belamos, he was a true obstacle at the moment. Together, they could easily deal with him, but she had bigger plans for him in mind. "However, I don't want him dead, I want him to serve us. If we decide to, then we can reward him for his loyalty later. For now, I don't trust him. Every agent in Kogarashi is loyal to me and I have quite a few promising agents with unique powers. One is an Uchiha who is undercover in Arashigakure and the other is headed to create chaos in the village to distract them." Kagami only had one more shred of the truth to reveal to her beau. "I also visited Uzushiogakure some time ago to meet the new Uzukage. I told her that her day of reckoning was nigh and that her village would lie in ruins and that Kogarashi would liberate her people. She attacked me and destroyed her office but I escaped and I have further plans for her. Whirlpool has since declared war on us." The Enchantress then tapped her chin to recall if there was anything left. "I'm the greatest manipulator and deceiver the world has ever known, but you'll be immune from my lies. I vow to never lie to you, I would rather enrage you with an ugly truth than deceive you. I've needed someone like you to confide in for what seems like an eternity pass but I never thought I would get him." Kagami then finally stopped and looked down at the hexagram she was standing on before walking toward Sandayu and confidently raising her head high.

In the serene peacefulness of the dark void that cloaked them, Kagami felt secure in embracing Sandayu. After she wrapped her arms around him she allowed her hand to be placed in the opening of his shirt. She reached up and felt his heart beating. She savored the heat that his body was emanating. Kagami's ruby eyes looked up adoringly at his face. "Much of our union is business, it's an alliance of great power. Passion can fade between people over time, which is why love is marriage's weakest foundation. But there's a godly strength in you. I know we'll succeed in our marriage because we must for the sake of our world, but I feel a passion for you now that I must act on. I have a hunger for you that must be satiated." The desire from the young woman's eyes was genuine. The Temptress faked this kind of intimacy a number of times for her own gain, however, the Siren felt herself ache and tremble in this man's arms. "I know you feel it too and I'm your's to have." Kagami's head was awhirl with lustful passion as she was overwhelmed by his strength. His strong heart kept beating against her hand. Now she was fully offering herself to him in a way that no man had before. Some men may have enjoyed her body, but never her mind and soul as well. She reserved all of that for this man to be realized here and now.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ The Iga clan's vengeance was all but achieved at the moment that Kagami granted his request to augment the Kogarashi's forces with a fraction of his powers. He kept his attention on his wife as she began to show off her own abilities. Honestly, he had been a little curious in what skills and powers she might have given how confidently she carried herself. He observed the sudden manifestation of suiton combined with the advanced nature of earth and fire for the glassy effect. He could decipher that much even without explanation. The light that came forth from the mirror was harder to determine but its effects were plenty apparent. The many clones of his were disabled, the King of Hell faded out of existence, and the functions his dojutsu were negated while Kagami continued her explanation. Although without the powers that he was so proud of, Sandayu hardly flinched. At most, he felt slightly uneasy, but he was never one to rely on things he only recently gained. The inspiration and philosophy behind her abilities only deepened his interest. Sandayu's bolstered clarity granted by his dojutsu returned to him as she boasted about her own impressive power over the mental realm. In many ways, her ability transcended the common genjutsu he knew of. For that matter, she had every right to be certain of herself. This dojutsu, the Sakkakugan, was new to him but definitely made sense of what had just happened. Kagami's fortune in having the Sanbi's power bolstering her main skill set as well as what he could only assume to be suiton ninjutsu was also noteworthy. "I bet you were as lucky as them, don't you? Such a hateful, shortsighted boy. Your fortune continues to fail at the most important times because you always make the wrong bets." Choumei finished chastising Sandayu as Kagami started explaining the founding of Kogarashi. 'Didn't I tell you to shut up, Choumei?' Once again, the Nanabi was warned with hostility to keep as much distance from its host as possible.

He refocused his attention on Kagami as she continued to speak, noting the bedroom eyes that met his gaze. Takumi Saegahara was a name that he'd try to remember out of respect for making all of this possible. To hear that Belamos, despite claiming to be so experienced, allowed his trust to get the better of him in contest with this woman was all the more disappointing. Sandayu would not take such chances if he had reason to believe someone was involved in a dear friend's death. 'There is no justice. There is only revenge.' He wished that he could take pity on a man like that, but could only surrender him to whatever his destiny might be. Clearly, experience did not always result in wisdom for all. Belamos had already revealed to him the relations which Kagami, and it was those attachments that he'd made clear that he'd put his life on the line to protect against any threat. There was nothing wrong in that choice, because Sandayu felt the same about his own vengeance. Their conflict was practically inevitable, even if he had delayed Arashigakure's destruction with the information offered as appeasement. Sanda had to keep Uzushiogakure's declaration of war in mind mostly only in consideration for Masato's sake. That village too would inevitably be dealt with, but the means of which were all he was concerned about.

Her vow sparked him into motion, allowing all that she had entrusted him with in the last many minutes as he formulated his own in return. Sandayu spoke impromptu, which as more or less as from the heart as one could be, "I too vow not to lie to or hide even pieces of the truth from you. I commit my strength and my power to your cause and your well-being." He never broke eye contact as he spoke until she closed in to embrace him. Sanda raised a hand to comfortingly rest against the bottome back side of her head. His gaze turned further down to her hand as it was moved to touch his chest then met Kagami's adoring gaze for her to speak about their marriage. Were he himself not starting to enjoy this moment too, he would have spoken in contest of the claim that passions could fade. Kagami was not wrong in calling him out for the carnal desires growing for her in these moments. There was elation and cause to celebrate with their union beyond just theirselves. However, it was just them here and now. That was more than enough. There was a physical attraction, but the bond he felt to Kagami was through a connection that only kindred spirits could enjoy. "We've said enough..." Sanda stroked her jawline then leaned in, firming his grip enough to ensure that she would not escape his kiss. The warmth of her lips was inspiring, irregardless of his lack of comparative experience. Their lust skewed the passage of time in their alternate realm of space. It was no understatement to claim that Sandayu indulged in her as much as Kagami desired him. Refreshed and invigorated, he looked to her and asked, "Ready to change the world?" This was only the first of many celebrations to be had. There was much to be accomplished.

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami enjoyed his heat, his intensity, his scent, his stoic gaze. She would express her desire in a way that matched the fire in her blood. It felt as though he was created just for her in all aspects. Sandayu had a firm youth that was virile and attractive but also an undeniable mature masculinity that caused Kagami to tremble. The Siren was skilled in the arts of seduction and used all of the expertise at her disposal to give her lover profound pleasure. Even in his inexperience, he guided her and she felt assured in his grip. She trusted this man's vows to her, which made her all the more willing to be subdued by his dominance. Although they stood in separate darkness, together they made light. Her flushed face looked at her husband when he offered to take her back into the world. She nuzzled his neck with her face and planted a butterfly kiss. "Yes, the world will tremble at our feet." Kagami spoke with the confidence that she knew dazzled her partner. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes in anticipation. As much as she treasured this time, they had a responsibility to liberate the world. Maybe one day they could return to this celestial plane and be pair-bonded for a thousand lifetimes, but for now, there was work to be done.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Without further adieu, it was time to return to reality. Sandayu held Kagami close with one arm around her waist but glanced around himself. For a split moment he felt a visual link to his Outer Path open to some kind of hospital facilities. 'Masato...' That alone was proof that his plans offered as much as he hoped. An army sharing his power too would ensure all that he and Kagami desired. The world would in fact tremble just as she said. Before the left he would say, "Whether you want to bide your time longer to prepare or not, I stand by your decision. However, it must remain strictly business outside of this realm until the time is right." Sandayu would warp them out of the Kamui dimension and into the office which Belamos still believed to be his own. "Excuse me, I have a demon's power to subjugate." Sanda offered Kagami a slight bow of his head then finished excusing himself. A less spiraling gateway opened beside him and revealed that strange, expansive underground training room he was taken to before. Sandayu side stepped through it and left her to her leadership while he handled his own business. They would reconvene again soon, no doubt.

Sandayu arrived in the wannabe Danger Room. Belamos said that he could communicate with his bijuu here. Not that he wanted to interact with Choumei more than necessary, but he'd make the most of it anyway. He started to meditate to attempt to interact with the power of the bijuu sealed within him. 'Choumei.' Sanda called to the Nanabi in his thoughts ever still without a shred of appreciation. Silence ensued and he started to become irritated that the bijuu only seemed to ever disobey him about talking when it was convenient for him to do so.

He dared to focus far more than he had before on the matter. He continued to sit alone in the massive black white room. During his meditation Sanda experienced what could only be described as an inner body experience. Contrary to an out of body experience, he felt himself manifest vividly within his own mind. The world within his thoughts began to form and shape around him as what were actually minuscule fractions of instants felt like whole seconds. Before long he found himself standing in a verdant valley surrounded far in the distance by towering mountain crests.

Silhouettes cast by clouds passing overhead were lost in a sea of shadow. The source was quickly ascertained to be the Nanabi quietly slumbering within a mostly transparent neon yellow barrier high above. "Hmph. Go figure." Sandayu was certainly unimpressed by the tailed beast's laxness. Meanwhile, in reality he was continuing to prod at the sealing formula which contained the Nanabi in every attempt to draw out its power without outright releasing it somehow by accident.

As this was the realm of the mind, and he was rather comfortably in control of this space, Sandayu grabbed the nearest large boulder and lifted it out of the ground. It was then unleashed with the exception force of Shinra Tensei to crash and shatter against the containment field nearest Choumei's head. The beetle-like demon stirred slightly, flexed his wings then raised his body to stand upon his serrated insect legs. Sandayu had his attention, "Well well well... looky what we have here, Sandayu eh? Finally found a shred of imagination in that robotic nature of yours? Frightening." The bijuu mocked him amidst the praise, actually intending every implied meaning on any side of his chosen words.

Sandayu folded his arms into the sleeves of his top while staring up in Choumei's direction. His typical unamused expression toward the monster heralded a reply to the Nanabi's banter, "Yeah yeah. You know why I'm here, don't you?" Choumei just chuckled in that innately gruff and crude voice he had and answered, "Is it because unlucky humans like you are all too weak to rely on their own strength so they end up demanding of others?" Sandayu quickly brought himself to question why he bothered trying to be even remotely civil with this creature. He raised a hand up toward the containing barrier and his Rinnebyakusharingan glowed an ominous pale white. As a result several black rune-like markings and symbols of the sealing formulas began to contrast the neon yellow color of the barrier. Choumei hissed as those markings forcibly drew chakra from the bijuu's metaphysical form out into the barrier then passed that power on to Sandayu. Before long, back in the physical realm of existence, Sandayu's body began to become coated in a veil of blending blues and yellows. This chakra cloak was felt by Sanda and he could only assume it was similar to the one that Masato wielded during their fight with Mother.
**LEARNED - Cloak of the Demon Version One [ Demon Transformation | 5/5 Posts ]
**MASTERED - First Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

The newly attained chakra cloak definitely made Sandayu feel the welling power that had been locked away. It was plenty explanation as to why Belamos and Kagami were so interested in him, besides his dojutsu. If he was honest, Masato's use of his bijuu also drew his attention. For now, meditation was assumed to be his best bet to draw out more of the Nanabi's chakra.

He didn't expect much. They didn't really get along well. Even still, he kept prodding at the specially designed seal to partially access its contents. Soon, he'd probably be able to use the Nanabi's chakra.
**LEARNED - Chakra Transfer Technique [ C-Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]

Sandayu just kept meditating. He didn't know of many better ways to train one's chakra control. Choumei was really quiet about it too. It was bittersweet to appreciate the bijuu's absence right now.

It was nice to not have to hear it's rough but annoyingly playful voice. At the same time, it would be nice to have some direction in this process. Sanda just kept at his meditation in hopes of some kind of breakthrough.

There was a bit of another spark. Maybe that was what it was? Sandayu really wasn't sure, to be honest. Compared to all his other powers, it was hard to fully notice something so insignificant while looking for much much more. He hardly even noticed the second wing of chakra protrude from the chakra cloak. Controlling the chakra into extra appendages, however, was something he was fully aware of.
**LEARNED - Tailed Beast Chakra Arms [ C-Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]
**MASTERED - Second Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

It seemed like the power he was now forcibly drawing from the Nanabi multiplied with each piece he learned to control. The more "tails" he mastered, the more of Choumei's chakra he could wield. Since the bijuu was still uncooperative, he'd have to just suffer through every bit of this. Sandayu continued his training to harness the demon's chakra.

In the mental realm, he just continued as he had so far. He pulled more and more chakra from Choumei at a time as he grew comfortable doing so. The Nanabi continued to express discomfort in the forceful process. Of course, Sandayu didn't care in the least for the bijuu's plight and relentlessly pursued the endeavor. Choumei attempted to break free or at least disturb the flow of drained chakra as it let out an incredibly powerful roar that did little more somewhat shake the containing barrier. Sandayu took note of the chakra flow and execution so that he could use this power to replicate the effect.
**LEARNED - Tailed Beast Shockwave [ B-A Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]

Since the demon was largely responsible for his village's downfall, this was simply retribution as far as Sanda was concerned. Every moment of pain brought the bijuu closer to understanding his hatred. Every bit of power taken from the Nanabi told it how he would use this gathered strength to destroy all other opposition. In this state, there was nothing Choumei could do to stop Sandayu from taking what he wanted.

The chakra cloak covering Sandayu's body fluctuated. He wasn't having too hard of a time mastering every bit of chakra added into it. At this pace, it was actually quite simple for his skill level. All the same, he wouldn't underestimate this demon's essence for even a moment. In another attempt to stall from Sandayu's relentless advances Choumei inwardly focused his chakra and attempted a method of disrupting chakra flow similar to the normal Genjutsu Kai technique. It didn't work, but knowing the bijuu was capable of that certainly peaked Sandayu's interest for the sake of backup protection against illusory influences.
**LEARNED - Tailed Beast Genjutsu Release [ B-Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]

His chakra cloak was starting to pulsate more frequently. Sanda had to carefully adjust his control to match the increasing wavelengths. It still wasn't even close to difficult to deal with. He could honestly say that he was expecting much more of a challenge. The third chakra tail would soon also manifest as another wing-like formation coming from his demon cloak.
**MASTERED - Third Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

Now it was time to master the next level. He was a little less than halfway done. Choumei certainly continued to resist through and through. All Sanda could tell was that the bijuu was more bark than bite, or however that idiom worked for insects.

The chakra kept flowing from point A to point B. Sandayu pried chunks of chakra from it. Then that energy was streamed into him. As a result, the chakra cloak would shift and bubble until he once again quelled any inconsistencies into a certain form.

From what he could guess, this chakra cloak was also as protective as it was empowering. However, despite how far along he'd gotten in harnessing the Nanabi's power, it wasn't yet like Masato's. Sanda knew he was missing something. He had to keep delving deeper to figure out exactly what.

Choumei's memories of Nariomi's benevolence leaked into Sanda's thoughts as he took more chakra. "How stupid is that?" That was all he replied to the bijuu. There was no love to be shared here and they were both plenty aware of why.

In fact, Sandayu decided that such a plea for mercy only deserved more of his rage. He increased the flow of chakra taken just a bit more. It was still simple enough to control, but the bijuu's response certainly made it more worthwhile. Choumei groaned miserably as the sapped chakra came to form the fourth wing on Sanda's chakra cloak. All the while, his growing control began to manifest several notable physical adaptations of the Nanabi onto his own body. Physically-present wings, exoskeleton-like carapace patches on his skin, and a horn-like protrusion on his forehead were the most obvious alterations in his Partial Transformation state.
**LEARNED - Partial Transformation [ Demon Transformation | 5/5 Posts ]
**MASTERED - Fourth Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

Things were progressing splendidly. Not for Choumei, but definitely for Sandayu. He was now more than halfway done mastering all seven tails' power. At least, he had to assume it would stop at a seventh appendage. It only made sense that even these powerful creatures had a limit which he could take from.

Although, that thought also got him thinking. What would happen if he was able to harness the power of more than one bijuu at a time, somehow? He'd have to research things like that later. The very concept of bijuu and jinchuuriki was a rather outlandish topic, all things considered. Regardless, he continued to forcibly siphon the Nanabi's chakra to supplement his chakra cloak. Sandayu let his guard down for a moment and Choumei sent an intense pulse of chakra that momentarily wrested control of his physical body away. However, he quickly realized what the bijuu was attempting and overwhelmed that will with his own to take control of himself back. These were crafty little monsters.
**LEARNED - Tailed Beast Switch [ Null Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]

More and more of the demonic energy flowed from within the seal into the chakra cloak surrounding Sandayu. With ever passing moment he ensured that the increasing volume was perfectly integrated. He was certainly confident in his chakra control. Even though such a volatile creature was the source of this power, he was having little trouble managing it.

The chakra cloak bubbled as if it were boiling. Inside his mental realm, the Nanabi was attempting to resist the seal more. It was meaningless to do so but Choumei just struggled anyway. Sandayu continued trying to maintain control of the chakra while still suppressing the bijuu.

Sanda grew annoyed with how much more stubborn the demon was starting to behave. "Just surrender your power to me. I'll only hurt you more if you're so uncooperative." As he finished saying this to Choumei he drained and manipulated enough of the chakra to manifest another wing-like tail on the surface of the bluish-yellow chakra cloak.
**MASTERED - Fifth Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

It almost felt like an ageless question was in the process of being answered. What was expected to win out? Did the immovable object or the unstoppable force win out in the end? Given that Sandayu continued to have the advantage in taking and manipulating the Nanabi's chakra, he deemed that the unstoppable force had the advantage. Small patches of the chakra cloak began to black and distort its coloration.

"You really don't trust anyone- anything, do you?" Choumei challenged Sandayu's manner while still trying to block out the seal. Were it not for this particular sealing method then it wouldn't be so hard to block off this kid's advances. Sandayu glared up at the bijuu with uncaring eyes as he continued to siphon its chakra. The blackish patches were steadily growing throughout the chakra cloak.

That question couldn't have not been rhetorical. If it wasn't then the answer was just as obvious to them both. He wasn't programmed to trust others. The Nanabi would intimately feel the scorn of his distrust with every unit of chakra taken to further supplement the chakra cloak. Almost half of the chakra cloak had taken on its darker advanced transformation now.

Choumei groaned wearily while chakra continued to drain from his being. "You truly are unlucky, kid." He wouldn't even bother pursuing the needless conversation. It was a wonder how Sandayu thought he could maintain a marriage with that mindset. Sure, Kagami wasn't exactly a prize wife given her own nature, but they'd surely clash eventually. It wasn't that Sandayu wasn't aware of that possibility, and he was admittedly still keeping her at a bit of a distance. The darker portions of the chakra cloak were beginning to reshape the cloak, one section of Sanda's body at a time.

In the mental realm Sandayu just continued to control the flow of chakra with his right hand raised toward the sky-bound prison containing Choumei. "You keep saying that, and maybe you're right. However, I have this power to determine my own fate with my own hands. Fortune isn't any of my concern." He tensed his grip, increasing the flow of chakra drained when it started to become strained. The bijuu growled in pain while his jinchuuriki continued excelling his mastery of that chakra, forming a completed third pair of wings in the chakra cloak. With that, all of the chakra cloak had finally taken its newest form and marked the ascension of Sandayu's greater mastery of the Nanabi's power.
**LEARNED - Cloak of the Demon Version Two [ Demon Transformation | 5/5 Posts ]
**MASTERED - Sixth Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

Nothing could stop him from fully harnessing the Nanabi's power. He could feel it. That power was almost completely tamed now. Sandayu didn't even have to use Masato's Sharingan... yet. He continued to take more chakra to be added into the chakra cloak.

There was much satisfaction in this progress. No, he definitely didn't even remotely care that he was harming the bijuu. This minimal amount of suffering was deserved compared to what his people endured. Sandayu could only guess how many others had also suffered at Choumei's cause throughout the bijuu's existence. Its power would just have to serve his means now. However, the bijuu continued to disagree in the ways that it fought back. Positive and negative energies swirled together in front of his helmet-like head between his mandibles and was soon after unleashed to crash into the containing seal. The resulting blast was tremendous and even Sandayu felt shaken from having witnessed it. However, it was still not enough to free the Nanabi from his prison or cease the forceful drain of chakra. Sandayu would again take note of the bijuu's method to later use it for himself.
**LEARNED - Bijuu Dama [ Tailed Beast Ball ] [ S-Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]

For the sake of his vengeance, everyone and everything was expendable. There wasn't anything he wouldn't sacrifice... right? Yes, he was certain of it. Through power of will, the Nanabi's strength would become his and his alone.

Choumei's grunts and groans were growing into agonized roars. Although the inner world around him shook, Sandayu was apathetic and unfazed toward the bijuu's deserved plight. The tailed beast was only useful for achieving his vengeance and friendship was unexpected if not at least undesired. He was unrelenting in the process to forcefully take the chakra for his own use. One bijuu dama hadn't been enough before, but Choumei was determined to release himself from this agony. The kabutomushi bijuu once again gathered up his strength and prepared another attack with particles of positive and negative chakra. It was molded into another sphere-like form before being released in a rapid volley of miniature bijuu dama which continuously bombarded the sealing barrier's inner surface. The many attacks only held about the same total power as the last attempt, and unfortunately the barrier hadn't suffered any notable damage from even that time. Even still, Sandayu yet again made an important mental note to add such an attack to his own personal arsenal for later.
**LEARNED - Renzoku Bijuu Dama [ Continuous Tailed Beast Balls ] [ S-Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]

Sandayu continued to sit in a meditative posture in the middle of the spacious empty training room. There was no emotion on his face at all as he focused completely on controlling the Nanabi's chakra from start to finish. He wasn't certain how much time had passed since he began this process. Despite this, he was certain that there was little more to be done with the matter. The seventh and final tail of the first version of the chakra cloak took form. It was more like a vine-like tendril instead of being shaped like wings, but that was okay.
**MASTERED - Seventh Tail Mastered [ 5/5 Posts ]

Sandayu stood up from where he previously sat and inspected himself. His dojutsu clarified that this incredibly dense aura of blue and yellow energies not only offered significant protect from harm but also empowered him physically along with the bolstered available chakra reserves. Back in the mental realm Sanda finally lowered his hand and relinquished control over the containing seal. "Remember that pain, Choumei. Know that I can do far worse to you, and I promise that I will if you continue to be difficult. You owe me your power, bijuu. Until I, the last member of the Iga clan and shinobi of Tengakure, no longer live you are bound to my will." The Nanabi appeared relatively exhausted for several moments during the child's inner monologue. "Ghuff... dumb bad luck for me. I'm stuck with an angry brat who is too stubborn and powerful for his own good. Karma is going to do a number on you, kid. At least I get front row seats to watch..." The bijuu retorted and stood up on all of its legs in defiance. Sandayu ceased his inner connection with the bijuu and scoffed at its remarks. Then he started moving around to get used to this form.

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami had to agree with Sandayu's strategic plan as much as it made her heart sank. As much as she wanted to announce their union to the world and bring devastation to all who stood in their way, it was not time yet. When they returned to their mortal realm they ended their embrace. Before she could even speak up to nag him about it, he was already excusing himself to master his bijuu. She smirked as he left and spoke up. "Don't keep me waiting long." Kagami hated to see him go but loved to watch him leave. She sat down at her desk and read over some reports from her agents. Apparently, Uzu operations have ramped up in the Land of Whirlpools. It was certainly some sort of military flexing on Chie's part. Kagami stood up and left the Institute for the Land of Whirlpools after gathering a large group of agents disguised as Arashigakure agents, she would show that Chie had made a serious miscalculation declaring war on her.

Exit.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:09 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu found himself painted thoroughly impressed with this power that he had taken for himself. If he was being completely honest, Sanda could say that he was no longer jealous of the power which Masato misused in the fight with their mother. Now that such strength was in his grasp he was certain that laying waste to one- even two nations would be of little trouble. This was especially true with the support of his wife, Kagami, and the resources of Kogarashi. Still, there was much more to be done to guarantee that he could pull his own weight in their deal.

Choumei weakly laid within the containing barrier seal. The amount of power that had been forcefully taken in such a short span of time was overwhelming, even for a being as great as himself. "Kid... are you satisfied yet?" Choumei asked while trying to find the strength to look down and over to the mental form of his jinchuuriki. Sandayu gaze fixated on the sky bound beetle creature and smirked. "What kind of dumb question is that, Choumei? Did you think my vengeance ends just with taking your power for myself? Did you already forget what my whole reason for living is right now?" The young man scornfully glared at the bijuu and exerted the power he'd taken back onto the seal holding the Nanabi.

The result was a frightening pain which coursed through Choumei's exoskeleton and into the entirety of his body. "Grrraaagh...." He growled in agony, still lacking the strength to pick himself up or resist any further. "The moment it was revealed to me that you were involved in my village's destruction was the moment that ANY chance for us cooperating or finding peace between each other was lost.' Hatefully, Sandayu once again directed his demonic power through the seal to attack the Nanabi. "Given that you aren't a being that can die easily, and less so since you're tied to my life force with these seals, I will just torture you until I am- how did you put it? Satisfied?" The exerted power intensified and the Nanabi roared desperately.

There was a following pause and Choumei gasped, "W-wait!" Sandayu's brow furrowed and he decided that a moment of mercy could be spared. "What?" The bijuu gasped and looked down to the boy again, "Let m-me... hugh... make up for what I've done to you and y-your clan- your v-village. It doesn't have to be l-like... this." Sanda took a deep breath and sighed a slow exhale. "You aren't listening, and obviously you aren't thinking clearly." With the passing of that sentence the torture yet again ensued. Sandayu said, "We will not be friends. We will not be comrades. You are now my property. When you took the lives of everyone I cared about, and they gave all they could to seal you in me, your life became mine. The only way this could have been any different is if you were stronger than I am, but clearly... you are not." The torturous feedback of the demon's chakra intensified even further.

There was no plea that could subside Sandayu's hate. There was no bargain or deal that could sway his intent. He was dead set on securing the Nanabi's subservience. Nothing less than such would be acceptable.

Sanda's goal was to break the bijuu's will entirely. Not just enough for it to accept his demands or orders. He would stupefy the timeless beast. It would become a part of him, entirely absorbed by his dominating power.

Choumei could feel his willpower waning. Memories of the brief peace in Nariomi's care were fleeting. He truly wished that he could go back to such times. Regret only intensified the physical anguish further and in turn had a greater effect in chipping at his mind.

Sandayu noticed that the Nanabi was becoming unresponsive to his torture. Some moments still stirred a reaction, but it was not enough to guarantee that all was going as planned. For the time being, he'd try increasing the intensity of he exerted harmful energies.

That certainly gained a response from the bijuu. 'Ghaaaaayrooooooaaaaaahhhhrrrr!!!!" Choumei roared with such intensity that the inner world's mountains miles away literally quaked. Avalanches as well as rock and mud slides ravaged the landscapes nearest the mountains. The ground buckled and shook under the force of the roar, but Sandayu himself was unfazed. In fact, he just hatefully grinned and continued at this frequency for his terrorizing exploits.

Sandayu's eyes showed that he'd nearly accomplished his goal. Choumei's spirit was near-completely shattered. The balance between fear, respect, and submission practically aligned perfectly. Now... all that remained was to seal their agreement in the way that Sanda felt would be most effective.

Sandayu raised his hands toward the sealing prison which Choumei was locked within. Through his expressed control over this seal he directed the Nanabi's prison to descend until the bijuu rested on the ground in the valley of their shared mental space. "S-Sanda...yu...." Choumei ever so weakly called his jinchuuriki's name as if trying his hardest to plead again for mercy. What was the boy's reply to this? The tomoe in his Rinnebyakusharingan twisted and morphed into the Mangekyo Sharingan he'd inherited from his brother. "As I said before, Choumei..." The many rune-like markings on the containing barrier now glowed hot white and the barrier appeared to burn away as a result. The runes then turned to ash and blew away in the breeze. At this moment, the Nanabi was unshackled but lacked the power to revel in his freedom. Freedom wouldn't come, however. Choumei's gaze fell into Sandayu's and in that instant the last of the bijuu's will was extinguished, "... you belong to me. Everything you are, everything you can be, and everything you were are now mine. You will do as I tell you, and as I expect you to do even without order. As an extension of myself, through my self, you will preserve my life and ensure that my needs and desires are always achieved." The hypnotic chant concluded and the Nanabi's will was effectively rewritten entirely. The bijuu would not even so much as grunt or resist as many black chakra receivers were created and driven into Choumei's ethereal form to further guarantee compliance and obedience. From there, Sandayu commanded the bijuu to reveal all other skills and abilities which it posses so that he may use the overlapping Mirroring Lenses of the Rinnesharingan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to integrate those techniques into his own arsenal. He yet again tasted victory now with the total subjugation of this bijuu- allegedly the third strongest of the nine siblings.

Back in reality, Sandayu was still adjusting his newfound strength as he finished coming into himself while utilizing the second version of the demon's chakra cloak. However, at the moment that matters were completed within the depths of his mind, that black, yellow and blue form shifted and changed entirely. It brightened until the chakra became a smokey gray color as was Sandayu's normal shade. Aside from the wings which were now almost completely transparent and white, the entire chakra cloak now conformed with his body and attire. Although, it did flicker and flow somewhat.
**LEARNED - Tailed Beast Cloak [ Null Rank | Jinchuuriki | 2/2 Posts ]
**MASTERED - Jinchuuriki Demon Mastery Achieved [ 10/10 Posts ]

Standing in the training room adorning his Tailed Beast Cloak in all of its mastered splendor, Sandayu once again experienced a revelation through the Outer Path. He perceived a vision of one standing before him in the Land of Floods, from the looks of things. The one challenging Masato could be none other than Kagami, as he could recognize even if his brother could not. Sandayu trusted his wife to handle herself just fine, but would certainly intervene if he felt it was necessary. In either case, neither of them would be permitted to die in combat against each other since both held such value to him. "Let's see how that unfolds on its own." That wasn't something he felt the need to pursue right now. In fact, his attention shifted to another minor goal. A new doorway opened and led him deeper into the compound where he would find the nearest Kogarashi operative. It was fortunate for both of them that they were informed of Sandayu's given status as an important ally of the organization. Without much delay, his questions regarding the location of Takumi's burial were answered. Belamos had chose a most... peculiar location to earthbound his deceased friend. That relationship was not the cause of Sandayu's interest in Takumi, however, but instead Kagami's explanation that the man had to pass on his ambitions in death. Thanks for permitting the cogs of fate to turn in this direction were deserved, and Sandayu felt that returning life from whence it had been taken far too soon was a worthy gift. This time, Sandayu traveled through means of Kamui to return to the Ginmizu Falls, which so happened to also be the burial place of his own dear friend, Akigana.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 8400 || 8635】○【STAMINA: 8635 || 8635】○【EMS L/R: 90% || 90%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ Kamui [ S Rank ]
_β˜† -15 Cost
_β˜† -5% Blindness
_β˜† Warped to Ginmizu Falls
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ Tailed Beast Cloak [ Null Rank ]
_β˜† 0/6 Posts
_β˜† +6300 Chakra/Stamina
_β˜† +12 Strength & Fortitude while grounded
_β˜† +12 Speed & Reflex while airborne
_β˜† +1 Activation
_β˜† Doton jutsu overwhelm while grounded
_β˜† Tremor Sense is considered constantly active and paid for by the Nanabi
_β˜† Can use doton shunshin once per post for no activation
_β˜† Jinchuuriki does not need hand seals for doton while grounded
_β˜† Can korabo any doton technique with the Nanabi to increase its power by one rank, once per three posts.
_β˜† Fuuton jutsu overwhelm while airborne
_β˜† Can use fuuton shunshin once per post for no activation
_β˜† Jinchuuriki does not need hand seals for fuuton while airborne
_β˜† Nanabi can pay half the cost of any doton while host is grounded or fuuton while host is airborne to increase the jutsu's power by one rank
_β˜† Nanabi can pay double the cost of any doton/fuuton to double the number of projectiles from jutsu and effectively double its power (if they hit the same target)
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu found passage in the Kamui Dimension which he'd come to understand was actually shared with his brother due to them having the same Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. There was some give and take there since Masato currently, albeit unknowingly, shared his sight with his younger brother whenever using the Rinnegan. In fact, Sandayu found himself rather entertained at the prospect of his older brother and wife currently fighting each other and neither being any the wiser to the situation. Considering the technique that Masato repelled with that same unique Sharingan power of his, it was somewhat clear that Kagami was either testing or simply baiting his brother into whatever her strategy might be. Sandayu would continue to stay out of the matter unless he felt it was otherwise necessary.

Sandayu approached the miniature factory which he had designed to duplicate his dojutsu so that they could be supplied to Kogarashi's forces and exponentially bolster their military power. Three King of Hell entities were lined up along the center of the large hexagon-accented platform with copies of his bodies entering then exiting over and over between removing their eyes to be properly stored in a fuuin stasis. Sandayu summoned one more King of Hell, adjacent to the ongoing operation and drew out a large amount of chakra to perform the same technique used to save his brother's life. With Takumi's restored body within, it was much easier to once again call on his soul and set it where it was meant to be. The King of Hell's mouth would then open and allow Takumi Saegahara to stand amongst the living once more. "As I said..." Sandayu turned to face him, masterfully hiding the dire exhaustion from physical strain that came from using Rinne Tensei, "This is an act of gratitude. Were it not for what you'd done before your death, I would not have this current opportunity to seek my vengeance against Arashigakure." Takumi would have a full view of what his Naraka Path was in production of as the process continued without tiring. "I'll be donating a fraction of my strength to Kogarashi in order to ensure our victory." That was more or less his part of the bargain, aside from the shotgun marriage that he accepted too. He still wasn't opposed to it, and felt a little more at peace knowing that there might be something to turn to once his immediate hatred was sated. However, it also meant that he had to avoid becoming a placid as Belamos was now. The man claimed that Sanda was just like him in his youth, so that meant that Sandayu had to fight against sharing Belamos' fate. 'Peace is a lie.' He reminded himself while waiting for Takumi to get his bearings and probably start asking more questions.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 1545 || 2335】○【STAMINA: 2335 || 2335】○【EMS L/R: 95% || 95%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ Rinne Tensei no Jutsu [Samsāra of Heavenly Life Technique] [ S Rank ]
_β˜† -15 Chakra Cost
_β˜† Resurrection Target: Takumi Saegahara
_β˜† 1/2 Posts
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Death was most certainly a plaything of this man. Where he had seemingly stood at Ginmizu falls only moments prior, he now stood at a room that had formerly been vacant of Kogarashi use within their institute. Now, before him was a factory of sorts. It produced bodies that held Sanda's strange dojutsu, not that Takumi would be able to pinpoint the specific dojutsu...he simply knew strange when he saw it. He turned to Sanda as he spoke. His act of gratitude would not go without thanks. He delved into somewhat of his personal life, telling Takumi of his vengeance against Arashigakure. Takumi would examine his new body as he spoke. " I won't ask more than what you've told me. Your gratitude is well received." he looked on towards the factory like Naraka path's use. " So. This is a similar method to what you just did with me..." He drew on his knowledge of forbidden techniques, having dabbled in the arts of life and death prior to the downfall of UHV. " Resurrect the body with one art. Draw the soul back with the other. It must be rather tiresome to a normal shinobi, yet you've streamlined the process."

Regalina Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu shrugged at the unnecessary praise and shifted the conversation a little. "Yes, more or less similar. Anyway... I heard a little about you, mister Saegahara." Space would distort around them in a spiraling manner. A moment later they reemerged in the director's office. Each of them stood on the other side of the desk and Sanda said, "I'll keep this simple. You don't have to accept since your new life is yours to do what I offered with it. However, if you are sticking around to help push things along then I want you to oversee the modification of our forces. I supply the materials and you make sure they're handled correctly. I don't even care if you take an eye or two for yourself." Sandayu's tone hardly varied far from his typical almost-apathetic. Besides using him as a future bargaining chip to shift Belamos' allegiance there actually wasn't much reason for bringing Takumi purpose in living again. This was as much purpose as he could come up with for the time being. Other than that, Takumi was literally just expected to be an observer of his creation, Kogarashi.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 1545 || 2335】○【STAMINA: 2335 || 2335】○【EMS L/R: 95% || 95%】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ Rinne Tensei no Jutsu [Samsāra of Heavenly Life Technique] [ S Rank ]
_β˜† -15 Chakra Cost
_β˜† Resurrection Target: Takumi Saegahara
_β˜† 1/2 Posts
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…