Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Lightseekers (closed; rp open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:21 pm
Static
Guess is two or more less than the result: +2 bonus  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Static

Guess is two or more less than the result: +2 bonus  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 2 100-sided dice: 3, 68 Total: 71 (2-200)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:24 pm
Static
Identification is 51 points or more: F

Static blushed a nice blue. How had he done so badly on plants? An "F"? It was the worst he had done at anything ever, and it did not feel good. He frowned, trying to think why he had done so terribly. He never really looked at plants before.. they seemed... so stationary. The blueblood felt bad, but at least he was bad at something he didnt care about like plants.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 pm
Tsarzi Ameroc

Tsarzi nodded, feeling a mote of pleasure at the affirmation of her point about animal nature. At the same time, Tsarzi found her eyebrows raising, impressed by the thought the other kid put into their statements. This was much more than she came to expect from interaction with trolls. This was engaging. This was interesting.

"I personally find that most wildlife is not wasteful or excessively violent, but what you say holds merit. Lusii naturae are their own subsection of wildlife that seem to retain varying levels of critical thought and self actualization. They certainly play their part in encouraging poor behavior in troll culture as their primary caretakers. It's a very flawed and inconsistent system," Tsarzi mused. She listened to the other's thoughts on daywalkers and thought it an interesting perspective. Certainly a valid one, as the reanimated corpses could be construed to be trolls acting without their critical thought, pointing at them to be an example of a troll's natural mindset without mental faculties to mediate. Tsarzi attributed it more to a flawed system propagated across centuries of troll generations that put them where they were today, but the example of the daywalkers being the source of this excessive violence at the very root was a very good one.

Ahh, good. Tsarzi could have seen how taking lives to sustain lives could have been construed to be acts of unnecessary violence under the mission statements of the group, but it seems not. Even if the current wording sounded that way. Hmm. Tsarzi was sure she could address the misuse of language later. For the purpose of this conversation, that could be brushed aside for later.

Tsarzi took the papers without any fuss, eyes immediately beginning to scan. Further information on the settlement building plans, orders of business, current functioning facilities, and more. Thorough and informative.

"But the offer of a thinking community that is otherwise hard to find is a benefit, is it not?" Tsarzi commented idly. The more she looked at the papers, the more fascinated she became. This was not at all the behavior she herself had observed in trolls before. An interest in moving away from unnecessary waste and actions and focus on progress and efficiency that encouraged growth of individuals and not just as a subservient machine. It was, frankly, phenomenal.

The blueblood listened intently as the orangeblood in turn unloaded information right back and Tsarzi followed along, eyeing the other intently. It certainly sounded nice. Maybe a little too nice, especially given Tsarzi's impression of trolls as an overall. But it was too good of a prospect to just ignore it.

"Rambling or not, it answered my questions." No, she was definitely looking into this. This was too valuable a resource, too good an offer to pass up.

"I'm not particularly social myself. I often find trolls to be too concerned with inane and pointless matters at best, purely idiotic at worst. The prospect this group provides as a focus on thought development and progression beyond the social norm is a very enticing one. I would like to think about it a bit more before making a commitment, but is there a way I can contact you later? What is your name?"

And imagine that. Tsarzi, notoriously rude and uncaring, invested enough to actually look for a name.

"I would also like to know how you'd feel about a commuter member. I am not inclined to move from Busthind at this time, but would still like to be involved. As said, I'm not usually fond o trolls and value my solitude greatly."

Sypon
chatty chatty children! Tsarzi will pretty much yes be joining up, despite IC needing to think it over more

Taki-di

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 am
Micillia
Static gets a ticket!

DraconicFeline
Sephos gets a ticket!
4 correct! Congratulations! Please get back to me with how many tries it took.

Skyli Peep
Mahmud gets a ticket and a noogie! Good job champ!

And that's all folks! I'll be responding to RP later. For now, this booth is closed! (still open for RP.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:25 pm
The troll with the fewest guesses for power converters is....

kerras: 5
chiara: 8
sephos: 4
garand: 4

IT'S A TIE!

Congratulations Sephos and Garand! You have won some broken tech! Rouxez hands it to you with an (assuredly friendly) frown. "Great work this week. Maybe you can fix this up in your spare time now that you've done some tinkering."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DraconicFeline

KitsuneAura

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 pm
“Yes! I guess you’re pretty astute to think of that! Not many trolls would, given not many are interested,” Panili laughed.
She fussed with her jumper, pursing her lips as she watched Tsarzi peruse. Frankly, she was gitting a bit of performance anxiety in front of the put-together troll. But, it was nice to speak with someone who seemed on top of what was going on. It saved her the same explanation that she had to give to curious leytrolls.

“We generally market our materials to the average troll, so even though the wording in our materials may be plainer than you’d like we refuse to isolate those less – ah – enlightened! Than yourself. Fostering ideals can be useful for a troll of any background, you see. It’s much easier to reach out to folks when you’re coming at them on their same level. Especially if your blood’s on the warm side, the appeal to hospitality and familiarity outweighs logistics for the average troll.”

She gave Tsarzi a thumbs up – a sort of disclaimer for the group. Hopefully the troll would find others she could appreciate among them, but the crew was certainly not as eloquent (or patient) with extended philosophical dialogue.

“You can take as much time as you’d like! We’re getting mail set up now at the settlement, so in the meantime you can contact me at my own hive… Here’ll, I’ll write it down.” She procured a writing implement and started scratching her information on one of the pamphlets. “I’m Panili! Panili Synemn. It’s great to meet you! What’s your name, if I may ask?”

She penned the final stroke and cheerily handed over her information. “Oh, and commuting is fine. I’m actually located in Busthind, too! Not sure when I’ll be moving down permanently. We could hitch a ride together some time if you’d like.”

--
((Responding to Sephos! I’m gonna say this is taking place at a different time, because they’re very different conversations – ahaha.))

“Oh…! I’m sure they are. Thanks so much. I hope your lusus is okay. Shmothma has weird moments sometimes, too, but that’s just ‘cos she’s not all there most of the time.”

The name Nucleo popped up and she brightened. “I’m glad you’ve got a good friend to help out! He seems like a good one to look after Maku. Let me know if you need anything from us – friends gotta help friends out!”

Was that it? She shuffled behind the counter, unsure what to do next. Sephos wasn’t usually so talkative, but it wasn’t unwelcome. In the meantime she went to put away the nuts, making herself busy.

Taki-di

DraconicFeline

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas