Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Zein l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

It actually felt nice to have someone to talk to, she never really considered anyone as a friend despite how well they know her. She was only afraid if she made one they would be gone too...Yuki cleared her ears up when Zein was done trying out playing with new instruments. "Let's add drums to the list you shouldn't touch." the angel suggested. held up one of Zein's arms, "I see why you took P.E." She solemnly commented. Yuki suddenly squinted her eyes at Zein like she was mentally judging his appearance, "Hmm...Has anyone told you, you look like Dark Konoha?" she asked out of curiosity. She wondered if the boy even knew anime!

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:23 pm
Zein Regeous

Zain sighed "yea, not really the athletic type, or maybe im just outta shape after being a hermit for years" He said slouching on the chair before he looked at her again "hey i dont play anything but piano, but now i remember why" He said crossing his arms before his eyes brightened and then pouted again "yes, iv been told that so many gosh darn times" he said about how he looked like dark Konoha. He then moved to the piano again, smirking at her and then remembered a song he almost forgot, he cracked his knuckles as he began playing again. This song was very different from the one before, however, as he was playing it, he then realized, he didn't write it, he couldn't even remember where he heard this song, or even more, how he could play it. However, his fingers kept moving, and he was once again overcome with joyful bliss, though from the look on his face, the smirk, the look in his eyes, it wasn't a face a good person should make, as the song continued to play, he got fast and faster, throwing his head back and giving a laugh, enjoying every moment of this song, though he didn't know why.

(song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcxH23DVJfw )

XxIce_ReaperxX

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Zein l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Well at least she wasn't the only one. Yuki watched Zein going over to the piano once more. She can see he has a close relationship with the piano judging by his face but it seemed...off. As much as he was enjoying himself the angel was finding the perfect word that was appropriate and under PG13. 'Ecstasy, that's the word.' though she quickly taken back when the boy threw his head back while laughing which reminded her of the Joker. 'I should of taken him to the Hospital Wing.' she solely thought about her discussion making. She wondered if she should interrupt him or not, she went over to the piano and causally leaned against while watching his fingers do his magic. Though if he gets too carried away again she would problaly fick his forehead at one point.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:21 am
Zein Regeous

When the music stopped, Zein sighed as he sat down on the stool and looked at her "....what?" he asked tilting his head. "OH YEA, that reminds me" He said as something clicked in his head "im looking for someone who has vast knowledge about the soul, know anyone like that?" he asked hopefully.
XxIce_ReaperxX

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:06 am

"Nothing.~" Yuki shrugged. She tapped her chin when she thought about Zein's question, 'anyone that knows about the soul' that was a weird question but he couldn't blame him the school is weird enough. "I do. There is the priest which you can find at the chapel in the campus. There is also fr- someone I know that received exorcism from the priest though she died in the process but somehow came back to life, she has nine tails now and also a spirtmancer." she rested her elbow on the piano and her head on the palm of her hand. "Or there is a place called a library but I advise you seek between those two people. Why do ask?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:13 am
Zein Regeous

"mmmm" Zein thought long and hard about how to answer her, leaning back and closed his eyes. "iv got a fascination with souls and spirits" He said looking at her "after piano, its my second passion" He said scratching his head "but iv already tried the library, and besides a sleepy keeper of the books, i didn't find what i was looking for sadly." He said with a sigh "so this priest...." He instantly wrote that one off, hes seen quite enough priests, and they never helped him. But this spiritmancer, that was something he was very interested in "and a nine tails spiritmancer" He smirked "guess that's my next stop" He said looking at her.

(gtg to work now, byeeeeeee reaper ill post tonight ^-^ / ))

XxIce_ReaperxX

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:46 am

"Riiiight." She wasn't convinced. Her blue eyes directed to the ceiling well finding Shinda would be bit difficult than the priest. "Her next lesson should be...literature after break time. How I know that people just tell me their classes for no reason." she said bluntly at the last part despite her asking him his subjects. Yuki caught Zein then instantly snapped him a thumbs up, "Good luck on your journey Grasshopper.~" she chimed, not willing to guide him to his next pit stop. "Chinese is not a game, I have it next." she sulked silently until she straightened up her posture. "Just incase another new student comes into the picture, her name is Shinda. I trust you have a good memory."

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Okay! OoO/

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:46 pm
Zein Regeous

Zein thought for a moment, he saw the literature class, but it was no one near where he was, he looked out the window, sure enough, it was basically on the other side of the academy "mmmmm shoot" He said, he didn't want to interrupt class, and he was not sure he would make it. ".....better hurry" He said, his fingers were flicking at the window lock, as if thinking about something "wonder if i could make it if i jumped..." he said jokingly as he looked at her, though he also had a glimmer on his face like he actually would have done it if he wanted to. "anyway, i better get going before break ends" He said, he wasnt going to ask her to come anyway, he didnt want to be a bother to her. "ah, nice meeting you yuki" He said opening the door, and air guitaring out of the room before stopping and started jogging twords the literature classroom.

((exit Zein, bye bye reaper until we rp again ;-; / ))

XxIce_ReaperxX

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Yuki was smile and waved towards Zein when he left, she came to the conclusion that the boy was like her cousin except Zein was more tolerable. When she began thinking her face suddenly became pale, "...Was it English Literature or English Language...?" she said to herself nervously what the Music Tutor had after break. She ran to the door and notice the raven was already out of sight. But Shinda is good at speaking english right!? So it was more logically she picked Literature right!? "...I'm pretty sure he'll find her...I hope." She laughed nervously. She glanced over at the clock and notice that break time was almost over. Within a split second the angel went onto a full out sprint to hoard most of what's left of the Strawberry Desserts at the Great Hall.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Bye Bye for now. ^^ And yes I accidentally sent him to the wrong class by ACCIDENT, sorry! XD

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm
User Image

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Proud of his stupid/sucess proof plan

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►this for anyone reading this. Just for extra effect, read his post with his theme playing.

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢► Till 1:37

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Xander peeked his head into the classroom to check if it was safe to enter, he turned his head to each side very slowly before walking in. The masked boy then peeked his head out of the class room this time to check if anyone was following him around. When the coast was clear he turned to face the room. "I don't want to draw any attention to myself...Where can I sit to avoid bringing too much of it to myself?"Xander placed a finger on his masked chin and started tapping on its hard but smooth exterior. "This thing draws too much attention even if I sit at the back the teacher will notice me...Oh, I hate it when they stare..." Xander looked around the room one more time making generic thinking sounds, hoping it would help him. "Yes, I got it!" The boy snapped his gloved finger like he just came to a magnificent conclusion. "Hiding in plain sight and acting like it's just like a normal day will definitely do the trick!" With his "genius" idea, Xander started moving to his seat right in the center of the classroom, his walking was weird, if you could call it that. It was more pink panthering to his seat. "Now all I have to do is not look suspicious or out of place. Just keep your eyes on the board and don't move a muscle unless you're asked to do something. That way I'll be like a statue, and no one pays attention to statues outside of museums." The boy was proud of his "Amazing" plan. He was now sitting still and even limiting his breathing to a minimum.

"I can handle it others might not"

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:27 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

After having grabbed a snack from the kitchen, Ciri slowly made her way to the music class room. After everything that had happened the previous night, her mind was spidering with questions. With an apple in her mouth, Ciri's heels clicked as she walked to her seat in the middle of the classroom. I hope Yen is ok... Is she going to be teaching today?! God I hope not...she is in no condition to teach.. Planting her a** in the chair, Ciri took a rel bite of her apple and swallowed. She didn't even notice there was someone from the previous night in th classroom with her.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:59 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Proud of his stupid/sucess proof plan

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►this for anyone reading this. Just for extra effect, read his post with his theme playing.

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xander was sitting silently looking at the blackboard. He stayed there alone for a good few minutes when a beauty walked in. Her red rosy cheeks, her perfect appearance, and amazing scent ruined by a mark caused by a human. "That apple looks so good." Xander didn't notice the person with the thing he desired the most, he simply followed the fruit with his eyes and waited until it disappeared thanks to someones back. The masked boy gulped as he silently slid off his chair and on to his back under his table. Looking up at colorful bumps under his desk Xander smiled before slithering under the person's chair, then moving underneath the table and sitting up. Xander was in a very weird position...He was inches away from the stranger's crotch but he didn't care, he was now under the treasure and he was going to get it. Sticking his hand out from under the table Xander plucked the apple from the fruit bearer's hand and somehow ate it whole in a fraction of a second. Sounds of the apple chewing came from underneath the table, and the thief didn't seem like he was trying to hide his location.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:34 am

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Hmmm... what to do... thank god it's Friday... Ciri thought as she stared forward. Something did however catch her attention. A hand, seeming to be coming from her lap, crepted its way up. Huh? Before the witcher could process what was happening, the hand snatched her apple and quickly retreated. Blinking a few times, Ciri took a moment to realize someone took her apple. The f**k? Pushing her chair back, Ciri lowered her upper body to her lap and peeked under the table to see who stole her breakfast. There underneath her desk was the boy from the window, seemingly to have already eaten her apple to the core. Oh hey, your the boy from my window. Ciri reached out and poked the mask that sat on his face. Im Ciri by the way. You never told me your name, so I'm gonna call you apple thief.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cookies & Cream Pocky l Earphones ➤:
N/A

Yuki was walking down the hall and decided to give her ears a break from wearing her earphones 24/7 everyday. The shower she had earlier was quite refreshing and it helped her take her mind off some things. She was having a quick snack of Cookies & Cream flavoured Pocky, sadly she didn't have time to go all the way to the great hall and have a full meal breakfast otherwise that would tarnish her attendance reputation for Music. Yes, pocky is not a healthy snack but it's easy to take anywhere as a great dessert.

When she stepped foot inside the Music Studio, she notice Ciri already in class. She stared at the girl weirdly when she was talking to something under her desk. She walked to the girl, "Hi Ciri, did you know you look good in pink." she said out of the blue with an innocent smile with a stick of pocky in her mouth, "Just don't style hair in piggytails, that will look creepy and too girly on you." she warned just encase the girl decides to experiment with fashion. The angel knows very well, she has seen it with her own eyes...through her dreams. Considering on the two relationship the other might take it offensive but she's just telling her honest opinion, remember on her comment about the girl's makeup.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Terrified/Shy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xander was hunched as he munched the apple only looking up when the girl started talking. He looked at her with a happy expression under his mask, he knew who this person is but he didn't know that she was in his class. the masked boy tilted his head when Ciri poked his mask and was about to speak, but another person walked in and started speaking. He didn't know who this person was but her presence frightened him and made him jump and slam his head through the table. He looked like an automated mole with his head stuck out of the top side of the table. Xander was still facing Ciri with the other girl looked at the back of his head. "Don't scare her away, turn your head slowly so it looks non-threatening....Yes slowly." The boy followed his instructions, and slowly turned his head to looked at the new comer, the only problem with his movement is that it was very jittery, making him look like a serial killer from one of those slasher movies. When Xander saw it was another girl it terrified him. make him jump even higher and slam headfirst into the ground creating a hole big enough for his head to hide in like an ostrich. "Now I'm invisible, soon they'll forget about me..." Unfortunately for this special boy, he stood out like a sore thumb, thanks to the upside table and the fact that his body was still out in the open.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out