Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:27 am
ROLLOVER
but i am tired will do tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:23 am
      Vremea finally built up enough confidence to pass by the yellowblooded girls booth, deciding to participate in the game simply because she wanted to observe the booth(and partly because she really wanted one of those lolipops. She pulled a blue one (mostly because yellow would be too obvious), checking to see what she's got, and...

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
quite uneventful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:25 am
Quote:
      Vremea finally built up enough confidence to pass by the yellowblooded girls booth, deciding to participate in the game simply because she wanted to observe the booth(and partly because she really wanted one of those lolipops. She pulled a blue one (mostly because yellow would be too obvious), checking to see what she's got, and...

Bellen's hand reached and she didn't end up grabbing one. Oops! She tried once more, though... And recieved a mid tier prize! Vremea glanced to the options and her eyes lit up the moment they fell upon the mid tier item prizes-- Bows! Her kid's pump-biscuit soared as she walked over to the prize corner, eagerly motioning to the bow. "I-I-- Um, ahem... I would very much like a black bow, please." She said, trying her best to keep her excitement-- She loved bows, and, and... Wait, wouldn't it be too obvious if she received a bow? She hesitantly stopped. "Er. Um. No, wait a second, I'm too indecisive! May I get that set of nail polish?" She asked brightly, motioning to the black and grey ones, though her energy had diminished. She very much wanted a bow, but she needed to not be revealed, thank you. Anything relating to her symbol or blood-color was to be avoided.

KitsuneAura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:55 am
Lorata stumbled, nearly dropping her lollipop, and then whirled to glare at whoever had so rudely bumped into her. To her surprise it was a purple blood, nervous and stammering out an apology and an excuse. She blinked, a little puzzled, then suddenly lit up. She'd nearly forgotten all about signing up for bobcurling! This was...whoever this was's lucky day! Fate had brought them together to win the competition, without a doubt!

"Wait!" She latched on to the girl's arm before she could make her getaway and leaned in excitedly. "I'll be your partner! Let's go sign up now!" Oh gosh, this was perfect. "My name's Lorata! What's yours?" She didn't even wait for the answer, already tugging Tevini away.

Quote:
I'M REACHING FOR THE STARS! MY GUESS IS...!!

Name: Lorata
Number: 135  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:00 pm
      Degras Tysson

“A pocket universe, huh...” After the several nights he spend catching up on sleep, Ephias had returned to the charming booth. The bobblehead of a certain familiar greenblood made him leery, but so far there had been no sign of him. As long as he avoided a confrontation he would be fine. Hands in his pockets, Ephias bent over to examine the jar. “It's probably a little short of 100 octrillion... How about... 184?” he said.

Quote:

Name: Degras Tysson
Number: 184

blackbird cake
hello

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:38 pm
Eyzaak found FREE candy he needs to get some...and tell the greenblood what his entry is because writing? What's that noise he didn't have time for that noise..especially when they wouldn't make sense anyway to anyone but him.

Good thing he didn't get a prize, he wouldn't have known to go for it unless someone said something. Instead he summarized as much the sucker was free and now belonged to him which he promptly popped in his mouth after unwrapping it.

Quote:

Name: Eyzaak Hiroki
Number: "Yo. Mr. Greenblood dude?" He walked closer..staring at the other as if he was winding up to ask something difficult. Pausing he scowled, his crooked tooth resting on his bottom lip. "I don't know how to write it, but my guess is 105 okay?" He had to look up a fair amount to speak to him but the kid crossed his arms over his chest with a determined expression to be heard.

His weird wolf-dinosaur like lusus was lumbering around not to far off ..seemingly eating an apple it had found wandering around the event grounds.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:16 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT

User Image
367/800

Quote:
Elidae Bonbon stood staring at the colorful paper mache beast with her hand on her cheek, the other on her hip, looking a little surprised. "Hmmm! Maybe I made that adhesive too good... this thing just won't bust!"

Please double all of your damage for the night! If you roll a 6, that swing should be x4!
      All lost stamina will be cut in half as Elidae makes the game easier for the night to get the ball rolling. ie. If you lost a total of 4 stamina, you would actually only lose 2. Odd numbers can be rounded to the lower number.

You have participated all Bloodfest but unfortunately ran out of stamina! Elidae feels a bit of pity and appreciation for your determination and efforts, so she urges you to take 3 more swings if you're not too wiped out!
      You can try one more time for the day if you wish!

Unaru

KitsuneAura

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 38!
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:19 pm
Lorata 77
Punkie 105
Tevini 180  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:49 pm
Taki
Dou  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That freckled yellowblood comes running after you, completely disorientated and out of breathe. "H-Here's your ticket...!" She wheezes, then slaps a ticket into your hand, waves frantically, and before you can question, dashes off back into the crowds.

Micillia
punkie has been really putting damage on that pinata. miracles

KitsuneAura
lorata is good with quessnig numbers

Taki-di
puts nictor in my pocket

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

KitsuneAura rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 6, 4, 6 Total: 30 (6-36)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:53 pm
Damage: 34
Ribbons Earned: 20
Total Ribbons: 63

"I don't know..." Lorata peered doubtfully across at the pinata, already holding the bat but hesitating to put on the blindfold to begin. Almost every other time she'd tried this, she'd ended up crashed into the snow. She'd sworn never again! But...but Elidae was urging her on. No one else had been able to defeat it yet either, no hero had come along to slay the soul-less beast! Maybe she could do it. Maybe only she could do it! At least, as long as Kursha wasn't going to.

"Okay! Let's go!" Nodding determinedly, she put on the blindfold and braced herself for the spinning. She stumbled towards the pinata, lifted her weapon, and began to swing with all the fury of an avenger. The pinata would pay for what it had done! Several heavy hits later, she tugged off the blindfold and laughed. She felt so much better now.

Unaru rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 6, 2, 2 Total: 13 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:01 pm
Seeing all of the commotion at the pinata booth, Fellah couldn't help but try to step in for one final go at the multi-colored paper beast of candy doom.

Damage: 9
Stamina: still 0, more 0, most 0  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:27 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Optimistic in the face of yesterday's messy Bloodfest experience, Nictor came back to Bonbon Bonanza to start. He carefully stared at the ground he was walking on, trying to keep himself moving smoothly, jumping a little whenever other trolls got too close. It was easier to make his way through than the previous days, but he was trying to move more normally rather than stumbling and shuffling.

Coming up to the sucker wall with a jerky but passable walk, Nictor felt pretty good about himself as he reached for today's treat.

Quote:
• 70-84 •xxx Looks like you made it to the Mid Tier (or lower)! Get yourself some moderately cheap-looking novelty to take home!

Humming pleasantly, Nictor went to pick out today's prize. Huh, he'd gottan a bow for Bee yesterday and the lusus had been ecstatic. He could imagine how excited Bee would be to see his little grub with a bow. For a moment, Nictor looked at the nail polish. He did already have a bow. Shaking his head slightly, Nictor grabbed a white bow and tucking it into the band holding his braid together. Wait til Bee saw.

Obtained: User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:31 pm
      Elidae comes running towards you, swiftly clips the bow in your hair, gasps, and then smiles. She seems pleased and stares for a moment, then jogs back to her booth.

Taki-di
User Image

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:31 pm
Regina never got over the friends some trolls made. Just when you thought you knew someone. While inwardly she struggled to put the cheerfully sputtering yellowblood with the food stuck in her hair beside everything she had gleaned about Kursha, outwardly she smiled and chuckled along with Elidae, to put her at her ease if nothing else. "Yeah, yeah no worries, I getcha. Oh right! Yeah you were one of the little troopers who stuck it out."

Snapping her fingers, she hesitated and looked over the yellowblood who was at least Regina's height, if not threatening to pass her. Her smile twisted a little, then settled into a more genuine amusement. "Looks like you had your growth spurt since then - huh? Anyway - I won't take up too much of your time. Just stopping by to say nice work! Maybe I'll see you again around somewhere."

Glancing around at the other trolls waiting in line for a chance at Elidae's games, Regina grinned, gave a small wave, and trotted off.

--

The next time the empress was back at the booth, she was less jovial. Instead, she marched directly up to the counter as soon as she spotted the greenblood behind it, knocking her way to the front. Banging both hands down heavily onto the booth's counter, she treated Kursha to a 100 wat smile, eyes sharp. "Hey! Hey Vidari! I hear you've been shaking things up around the 'fest. Keeping things exciting. What's up with that?"

blackbird cake
waves farewell~~~
Green Minuet
and power drives you into the ground

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items