Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ BOSS BATTLE REDUX } GO TO FINALE PAGE 41! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 pm
He loved the Lost Clan priestess with his claws.

Then, the distortion around her wrapped him up, whispering desturction and absorbed AJ, the once amphisabaena. The bubble that wrapping him scattered and dissipated. AJ couldn't even respond to the assault. When the colorful mist disappeared, there was someone grinning inside - a horseman from the War Clan.

The wicked smile on his face slightly reflected his blood-thirsty nature and the bird of prey wings on his back. He has a nice muscular body with a honey color, his smile was familiar enough to be distinguished but he was so different from who he once was. His eyes rolled around to find his target as the big pair of wings spread out at his back.

He was ready to hunt.

OOC

Name of character: AJ Chase
Faction: Amityville Student - Amphisbaena War Horseman - Executioner
HP: 40/ 40
DAMAGE DONE TO: Medea (He loves her for her red)
DAMAGE: 8
Total dmg done: 4 +12+8 = 24 (war pony conversion bcoz i am shitty today)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 pm
Ignore wrong dice  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-24)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 pm
Chel somehow managed to escape the clutches of the seventy horsemen that were on her tail, and instead hobbled her way over to Jack, Finn and Milo. It was a slow hobble, and a very tired one, but she was there, and she was there with bandages. She had to repay her hero back after all (definitely never letting it go).

"You didn't think I'd let you die without me did you?" she said, wiping some of the blood off of her face as she haphazardly slapped the bandages on Jack where she could. "It's a messy job, but it'll keep you going for a bit."

She smiled at Finn and said, "Sorry I didn't get here sooner, princess." Milo got a nod as well. "How many uh ... sentai? have you killed big guy?" Chel was still learning how to speak Milo, forgive her.

OOC

Name of character: Chelsea Craft
Faction: Hunters
HP: 10
DAMAGE DONE TO: HEALING JACK WHOO
This is Chel.
Charge: 1/3 | 0/2

ol-j-man

seussi

chirigami

beejoux

Meegane rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 6, 1 Total: 13 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 pm
On his hand was a dagger and he looked for his preys.

Then, he spotted a lovely, a ghoul that he wanted to taste his blood, and he actioned. He touched her with his beloved dagger. "Hello dolly, you are so cute, your blood must taste good~" Chase grinned charmingly as he slashed at Maple. The Executioner licked the blood on his blade. "Hmm~ As expected, it tasted - like strawberry, so pleasant." His face was full of delight, there was no horns on his head but a pair of wings of bird of prey at his back.

"Would you be mine? Cute little witch dolly~" He asked, picking up a small strand of her head up with a seductive smile. "I wanna keep you, but I can't promise to be gentle~" He chuckled with a playful tone, licking the blood with his tongue.

Head had disappeared, leaving a twisted boil that was so different, he didn't need to suppress his urge of destruction anymore, the Priestess had saved him from agony.

However, the order can be carried out later, entertainment was more important.

He was unexplained attracted.

"I think you cast some sort of witchcraft on me, huh?"

OOC

Name of character: AJ Chase
Faction: Amityville Student - Amphisbaena War Horseman - Executioner
HP: 40/ 40
DAMAGE DONE TO: Maple (you'd bettet not joking chiri :T)
DAMAGE: 7 [Pfff i know you don't want to hurt the witch >.> still AJ]
Total dmg done: 4 +12+8 = 24 (war pony conversion bcoz i am shitty today)
Psycho blood lover War pony
Loyal to Medea

chirigami
Ugh, he's so gross now orzlll

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 pm
Nothing? No! She wasn't nothing she was everything wasn't she? Glowing orange, vivid lightning yellow, blood red, searing pink, even the pale lavender that had once been a creature of Halloween herself. The only one that Cami would never call monster because if anyone had been compassionate and kind to the new Sun when she'd started out it was Kidana. < And I am proud of you. > Whether or not the voice was real it was a wonderful thing to hear before spots appeared in front of her eyes, Cami trying to lash out helplessly.

"Ot....to. Mae...." She couldn't even get the name of the woman who had always been the lively, searing pink in her vision and heart out before it all faded. Down and down she traveled wishing that there could have been more time. That perhaps she'd gathered them all together sooner, that they'd given up their pride and their fears so they could enjoy the singular sense of being together. Cami had been so encouraged, so hopeful, watching Maebe fight alongside them. Stand with them.

She wanted to die for something more than this. Wanted to make it count and if it had been dying protecting Maebe or Otto perhaps it would have been alright. Dying because some damned monster thought her color reflected that of blood, because it had made her look strong, it ached. What was there to be proud of? Should she have stayed isolated? Hiding in her bubble of glass while the world outside bled to make change?

For a moment a voice in her mind whispered yes. Yes she should have run away into the light, away from the danger and turmoil. She never should have become attached because it would destroy her and yet it was something she couldn't have avoided if she'd tried. Without attachment she was nothing but an empty husk. Cami knew her weakness was that she required the feelings and warmth of others to fill her because she gave so much of herself away. She had not expected to give her blood to a creature of Halloween so that it could laugh and discard her. She had not expected to fade away so uselessly.

Maebe would see a single dark hand reach out for her and Otto before going limp as consciousness and most signs of life fade from Camille.

OOC
Name of character: Cami Ryland
Faction: Hunter Trainee
HP: 0/40 (+12 by Maebe, +10 by self)
Damage done: NA
Charge: NA

xxNyxtsuki Moon

xxNio Love
<3 Maebe baby

Bittiface
Cami is very sorry Otto.

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:58 pm
The grip Medea and her own insecurity had on her, released just in time for Maebe to see Cami fall. She watched it happen, and reminded herself with each second that passed.

I told you so. I told you so. I told you so.

Cami's hand was met with her own, and she grabbed it desperately, clinging to the last sign that she was still alive. Still here, for now.

But even that sign faded away.

Maebe let out a frustrated sound, and threw her trident at Night. It hardly touched him as it clattered uselessly beside, and she couldn't have cared less. She just held that hand, the one that no longer held back, and silently asked Cami one single bitter question.

Where was your warmth, now?

Quote:
Name of character: Maebe Grace Bertrand
HP: 16/40
Damage done: 2
Target: Night
Charge: 2/3

nesshime
Nyxtsuki Moon

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-24)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 pm
Night watched the girl pathetically reach out for her little mate, and the blonde return the favor. He dodged the trident with a bit of cat like ease, only taking a graze of hit before putting his foot down on Cami and Maebe's intertwined hands, crushing it under his foot.

"Jack you humans are worthless..." He smiled, bending down. "You pretend like you can do anything for each other and then really do nothing at all! It's such a ridiculous game with no winners!" He snorted at Maebe, "Blinded both those human emotions they say. It's all you got in those little meaty bodies of yours." He licked his lips, "Ah...I forgot! There was three of you! There was that little boy! I bet he would be funner then you two. If he actually cares about you! He'll get all mad and try to attack and get knocked to the floor because of Medea!" Night laughed, "Ah, I really love this game! I really really really LOVE this game!

OOC

Name of character: Nightengale XIII
Faction: Y3 Student - Black Cat Ghost
HP: 26 / 50
DAMAGE: 5
TARGET: Cami
Abilities:Loyal to self - Black Kingdom - Black Merlin Seed

Nesshime
Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:06 pm
Night stepped on their hands, just as he'd stepped on their already miniscule chances for happiness. Immediately she pushed him off of their hands, but she felt Medea's curse settle into her again, and the horror of knowing that he would simply do as he pleased started to settle in to her.

She never wanted to die. But especially - ESPECIALLY - not to this insane, ridiculous creature.

She wanted to respond. She wanted to bite at him with her last defense, the scathing sarcasm that fell so easily from her tongue. But she couldn't even part her lips, and all he received was a bitter, disgusted glare.

Quote:
Name of character: Maebe Grace Bertrand
HP: 11/40
Damage done:
Target: Night
Charge: 3/3

Nyxtsuki Moon

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
chirigami rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm
Maple appreciated Uru standing by her, really she did and nodded to agree with him on their new found stance. For what they were going to do. The witch turned towards that large black figure, trying to mentally prepare herself in entering into the battle when another one brought her inside itself instead.

Her body was pushed from Uru's comforting presence, the sleeve to her shirt torn by a sharp blade and when she looked up to see who had attacked her, she instantly filled with dread. Despite his new appearance, it was still a little obvious. Of course she would recognize him through that guise of another faction, like it was some weird costume he was wearing. "... AJ?" She breathed out, still kind of hoping it wasn't.

Maple's hand tightened and found herself surprised to find her broom within one of them, perhaps summoned on impulse. She held it in front of her. How could she possibly attack if it really was AJ? QQ This wasn't a spar!

OOC

Name of character: Maple Ziege
Faction: Halloween - Reaper/Witch
HP: 33/40
TARGET: Self
DAMAGE/ Defending for: 2

phiferwolf

meegane

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Swathed in shadow and cloaks, a visage of void and little else, Lurks laughed gleefully and swiped at a familiar head of red hair with one hand, clutching his mirror the other.

"Hello," he said, eyes bright, voice cold and vacant. "Have you seen him?"

OOC

Name of character: Lurks Beneath
Faction: Horsemen
HP: 40/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 8-5=3 to America

Lurks Beneath is a shadowy revenant.

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 7 Total: 19 (2-24)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm
Night laughed at the comedy of this pair. Why had he chosen them!?!? They had done nothing in the end! He didn't even feel like it was fun anymore! Looking at Maebe, he felt nothing but disgusted by her.

She wasn't a creature worthy of anything! He wasn't even sure if he wanted to give her to Amrita, At least Cami's struggle had been...well it proved that at least they were willing to try. He moved his foot to set on Maebe's chest, keeping her still on the ground before straddling her chest, flexing his fingers.

"Do you realize your mistake little hunter?" Night grinned, "You played a game, with hearts. You put it all on the line. But putting it all on the line when you're playing against the house? Hah! It means you lose!" His hand shifted between phasing through and solid before he set it on her shoulder. At first it looked like it was just resting there, then he tilted it in and it sank into her skin.

"Ah...Your weapon's fear shield!" Night grimaced a bit, as he felt the resistance. He pushed and pushed until he finally broke the shield and his hand delved through her shoulder into the floor. In a way he hit her with his fear directly, and the pain was far more then a body could take. It was an invasion for the briefest moments, and as he brought his hand back, slowly wiggling the fingers through the skin, he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Fade away little hunter." Night cooed, "You're done here." And as she did so, Night pulled her body over Cami's and then sat on top of the two. Amrita would be so proud! He had actual gifts. HE DID THE THINGS.

OOC

Name of character: Nightengale XIII
Faction: Y3 Student - Black Cat Ghost
HP: 26 / 50
DAMAGE: 13
TARGET: Maebe
Abilities:Loyal to self - Black Kingdom - Black Merlin Seed

xxxNio Love
Enoh Love

MoonKitsune rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm

The yanking back and forth of personalities was startling to him and left him with a headache, touching his brow as he was left in another state of shock from temporarily leaving himself to let the other Melvin take hold only to have the other personality from the Blue Kingdom dismissed once again to let him take his place again. This left him with a few blissful moments to gain his bearings and unaware of where he was and what was happening. Medea had once again changed, but the red crackling of her body and the twisted colored told him who she was – or had been. Whatever was happening, Medea was gaining more power, and the tower and those around her were suffering from its affects. He had to wonder what Caelius was doing and what the other hunters below were doing if Medea continued to gain her power. Whatever Medea would use with her power would not be good for any of the hunters here, who were her obvious targets, and he could only hope they figured a way to plug that power from her reaching it again and weaken her somehow even if it was by sheer numbers and desperation.

As he knelt on the ground, watching swords and magic clash around him as Medea stood on her own spotlight of power and raw rage, his eyes moved around to those near him, to Rep, and then to the stain on his shoulder.

Red.

His eyes went down as he raised his hands.

Red.

He looked down at his lap where black and red pools were soaking him to the skin.

Red - and Black with hints of yellow.

He saw the jacket plastered wet on the cracked tiles of the tower floor, and followed the trail to the warm body beside him.

Red.

Shaking, he looked at Rin, her face turned away from him, curling black hair plastered against her pale cheek and the curve of her earlobe just visible. Her neck was bare to him, and her body laid arched, turned to the side and giving a look to the red torn tissues and hanging pieces of lung hanging limp. Pink bone stuck out from the red and purples masses of her exposed body like curved teeth.

"Ri-Ree..reeein." he managed through shaking breathes, crawling towards her. His hand pressed down on splattered tissue and he slipped forward, smacking his brow against the ground and in the pool of blood before pulling himself back up and looking down. Blood. Vital tissue. Vital. Alive. Needed.
She needed this.

In a panic, he looked around at the splatter around them, and reached out, curving his hands and bringing the masses of red and black to him – to her. He frantically started to collect and pull in the slippery sinew and bits of bone and pressed them into Rin's gaping wound like a child trying to shove the pieces of a precious vase together that had broken due to rough play. – Horsing around.

His hands and sleeve were soaked, and his body shivered uncontrollably as his eyes watered. "Please stay with me, Rin." He spoke to her, knowing that talking to a victim kept them conscious and alive.

"Just stay with me. Just stay with me till help comes. Just a little longer and we can get you to the Infirmary." He just had to keep her together. He just had to keep all the parts in one place, and in his frail logic, hope that just proximity would keep them working and functioning. His hands pressed the indistinguasbale chucnks down into her exposed cavity, watching the blood squeeze through between his fingers, and he looked to her. Face turned away. Pale.

Red.

Shaking, he looked around, and through watering, misting eyes, looked for help. He needed a medic. He needed someone to heal Rin so that she could make it back home. He needed her to get back to Deus where white Infirmaries and recovery beds were waiting.

"Harrision!" He cried out to the only moon he knew and trusted with something like this. "HARRISION I NEED YOU!" He cried.

He looked back down to Rin, pressing down on her open body. "Just stay with me." He whispered to her, lips quivering as he held her insides in place, no longer warm.

It was then he glanced up to Medea, and felt the surge of overwhelming fear and helplessness at her sheer power. They were all going to be torn apart. He couldn't hold everyone into place. He only had two hands and both were on Rin.

What was he going to do?

What was he going to do?

Toshihiko Two
Come help me, bro. Use your Moon Magic.
It's just a flesh wound.

OOC

Name of character: Melvin Wood
Faction: Deus Ex - Life
HP: 45/50
Defending Rin's body for: 0 - Immobilized with Fear
CHAR DESCRIPT: Melvin is a tall, lanky blonde with a big mouth and a judgmental habit of critiquing others. His habit of asking too many questions and having handiwipes on hand is rather well known among other Hunters, which doesn't make him a popular fellow. Despite this, he tries to be the best Lifer in both healing and protecting others in his group.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:26 pm
There was a biting sting against her scalp, and America turned toward her attacker. Eyes narrowing, she snapped back as she lashed out, striking its cloak but missing the body entirely, "You aren't taking him back, you stupid creepy a*****e, so why don't you just leave him the ******** alone."

Quote:

Name of character: America Jones
Faction: Deus - Moon Intermediate
HP: 47/50
Charge:
Target: lurks
Dmg: MISS ITS EVEN BUT NOW YOU MISS

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 pm
Lurks whirled, laughing as if it were just a playground game rather than a true threat, his chains clinking.

"Why?" he asked, striking again with his skeletal fingers, dragging against her shield. "But I want him." Another giggle, smaller. "I want many many of you. Maybe you could be his playmate."

(He thought of a future of enslaved hunters and students, where he had ruled them kindly (in his eyes), and fair. Obey, and you will be rewarded. Obey, and you will live to see another day. Obey.)

OOC

Name of character: Lurks Beneath
Faction: Horsemen
HP: 40/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 8-5=3 to America

Lurks Beneath is a shadowy revenant.

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 pm
[ Bradley & Yzalin ]
[ Enter ]

Dread. Fear. We are all going to die... She was too powerful, she was too strong, she was going to kill everyone and reign destruction down on the world. They were in over their head here. Even more so than the damn sand pit monster.

This cycle of thoughts kept going, and going, bleeding from Bradley into Yzalin. She was frozen to her spot, staring up at the undeniable strength of Medea. She was going to die. They were all going to die.

Half of them were going to die to each other. This was terrible, this was insane. Why, why, why had it come to this.

Why.?

Quote:
Name of character: Bradley Evans
Faction: Hunter (Death Trainee)
HP: 35 / 40
BOSS HP : ??? / ???
TARGET : Medea
DAMAGE : 5 BUT IMMOBILIZED BY TERROR

A shadow stopped him. The shadow was much smaller than he, in the form of a young girl with horns, long hair, and clawed limbs. A tail snaked its way around from the backside of the shadow. Shadows cover her and shadowy blood drips from her horns and claws. (Shadow selfed Yzalin at your service)

Loyal to Deus : 1
Fear Charges: 0/3
Damage Dealt: 0 / 20

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out